In Each Other's Arms

By brokengirl_29

She is Done with Love but she met him……..He is Engaged to be Married but he found her……… T... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
In Each Other's Arms - Whatever It Takes
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Brokengirl's Random Thoughts: Letting Go
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 28

9.8K 105 37
By brokengirl_29

“And so the Misis is here, bringing her husband lunch. How domestic!” Iza told them as she walked towards her and Gerald.

Sarah felt Gerald’s hand on her waist as he cuddled her closer to him. Sarah took Gerald’s cuddling as a clue and hugged him as well. Her arm was on Gerald’s waist as she looked back at Iza. “Care to join us, Iza.” She told her in an overly sweet voice.

Gerald let out a surprised gasped beside her and looked at Iza who was standing in front of them. “Oooh! What a surprise, Mrs. Anderson. What’s with you and you’re being friendly?” Iza asked her sarcastically as she eyed her suspiciously.

Sarah gave her a sarcastic laugh and eyed her. “What are you doing here, Iza?” She asked her contemptuously.

“Ooooh so the husband was lying again and again to the Misis. Haven’t Ge told you? I am the new VP for opereations Mrs. Anderson and you know what that means.  Ge and I will surely work well together. We used to be a team remember?” Iza sarcastically told her as she gave her an annoyingly triumphant grin.

“Iza can you leave me and my wife alone.” Gerald interrupted her with an aggravated tone. Sarah eyed her husband pointedly and stopped him by touching his forearm. “This is my battle Gerald. Let me fight it.” She firmly whispered to him. She then looked back at Iza and smiled at her.

“I don’t have a problem if you would be working with Ge, Iza. All is fair in love and war, my dear first daughter. Plus I am well secured that my husband is faithful with me.” She confidently said to her.

“He may be faithful now, but will never know in the future, my dear Sarah.” Iza countered to her. “Look at you, you’re getting fat.” She added as she gave her a disdainful look.

Sarah laughed at Iza’s retort and pulled her husband’s hand and rested it in her stomach. “I am not fat Iza, actually Ge and I were expecting.” She triumphantly announced to her as she saw Iza’s frustrated and pained expression.

“Twins.” Sarah added and intentionally looked lovingly at her husband. Gerald smiled at the fieriness of her wife that he rubbed his palms to her stomach seductively as Iza looked at them with enviousness.

Iza hissed a foul word, loud enough for them to hear and looked at Sarah. “I won’t let you win, Sarah Anderson. I’ll make sure of it.” She hissed at her.

“Game is on Iza. I am not afraid.” Sarah hissed back and pointedly looked at her. She then pulled his husbands head towards her and gave him a torrid kiss making Ge, moan at her open mouth as she urged him to deepen the kiss.

Gerald was taken aback by his wife’s fiery retort and move that he went along with her. When Sarah kissed him passionately in front Iza, he made sure he supported her by sexily running his hand on her lower back as he was actually turned on.  Sarah deepened the kiss for a while, before turning back her gaze to an obviously simmering, Iza.

“Win or lose, Iza. I am still the one married to “The Gerald Anderson Jr.” and we obviously too taken and in love with each other as you saw earlier.” Sarah triumphantly said to her and confidnently reclined her back at the back of the couch. She then crossed her legs seductively as she gave Iza an eye.

Iza gravely looked at her and stomped her feet towards her office door. She looked back at them entered her office and banged the door.

Gerald laughed hard at Iza’s drama and looked proudly at his wife.

“Ms. Tough was back.” He laughingly told her as he inched closer to her. Sarah eyeingly looked at him as she casted a serious expression on her face.

“You owe me an explanation, Mr. Anderson.” Sarah told him with a relentless expression on her eyes. Gerald took a deep breath and held on her hand as he caressed the back of it with his thumb.

“Don’t patronize me with that move, Gerald. I am seriously seriously pissed off with you, Mister.” She told him as she pulled her hand away from his touch.

Gerald mumbled under his breath and scratched his head. “Sorry, Babe, I was about to tell you that Iza will be the VP for operations but my attention was caught by the unpleasant news they were spreading about you and decided to focus my strength to clear it up. I am sorry babe. Atsaka hayaan mo na yan si Iza. Let her be, hindi ko naman siya papatulan eh.” He placated her.

Sarah was not convinced with his explanation and looked at him. “Gerald Anderson Jr. make sure to explain to me everything about this when you got home tonight.” She told him in an exaggerated firm tone. “Or you will be sleeping at the guestroom, tonight.” She teased and smiled at him.

Gerald laughed at her and kissed her lightly. “Yes, Commander!” He told her as he gave her a salute.

Sarah laughed and cuddled closer to him, hugging him on his waist. “Babe, mataba ba talaga ako? Baka nga iwan mo ako, para sa kanya kasi mataba na ako.” She told him with a hurt-childlike tone.

Gerald squeezed her tighter to him  and looked at her in the eye. “Mrs. Anderson, you’re too beautiful to be fat and even if you are one, I won’t still leave you. I love you so much, Sarah and no one will change that.” He firmly assured her.

Sarah smiled at him and inhaled his scent. “Naninigurado lang, Mr. Anderson. Baka matukso ka para naman kasi Angel na bumaba sa lupa yang VP for Operations niyo.” She mumbled to him.

Gerald laughed and kissed the top of her head. “Naku, Misis, hindi bagay sa iyo ang insecure.” He teased.

“I love you, Ge.” Sarah softly told him. Gerald smiled at himself and tightened his hugged at her. “I love you too, Sa.” He whispered back. Sarah lifted her head from his chest and smiled at him.

“Kain na tayo, gutom na ako eh.” She said. Gerald nodded at her and smiled at his wife.

“This woman is really something and I love her so much.” He told himself as he passed to her the cartoon box of the lunch, she brought him. 

“Babe, how was the check up?” He heard her husband asked her in between spoonfuls. Sarah looked at him and held on his hand.

“The doctor says that the twins are okay, although my BP was quite elevated but nothing to worry, she just wanted me to watch on my food and sugar intake.” She calmly explained to her husband. Gerald put down the cartoon containing the food on the table top and looked at her with worried eyes.

“Are you sure you are okay. Baka we might need to hire a private nurse to see you through.” Gerald worriedly suggested to her.

Sarah laughed lightly at her husband and squeezed his hand that was in hers. “Babe, no need to be alarmed and don’t over react. The doctor says it’s common in twin pregnancies besides I am fine, don’t worry. Okay.” She assured him.

Her husband let out a sigh and moved closer to her. “I love you so much and the twins. I don’t want anything to happen with the three of you.” He reasoned out as he gave her belly a pat.

“Babe, don’t worry too much okay. I love you too.” She said as she clear out the empty paper cartoons. “Paano babe, I think I’ll go ahead. I know you have lots of things to accomplish and meetings to attend. I’ll see you at home.” She said to him as he stood up beside her.

“Okay Babe, hatid na kita.” He said to her. Sarah shook her head and stopped him. “No need, Babe. Go back to work instead. I’ll be fine.” She told him. Gerald hesitantly relented and gave her one final kiss. “Love you, babe.” He told her as he ushered her out of his office.

“Love you, too.” She countered and waved him goodbye as she walked towards the elevator. She was waiting for the elevator to open when she felt a need for the ladies room so she decided to turn right and headed for it.

She was on her way out of the restroom when someone blocked her. “Fancy seeing you here, Honey, how are you?” A familiar voice told her. She lifted her eyes to him and saw Jake, looking intently at her. His expression was menacing.

“Let me go Jake.” She hissed at him. Jake gravely shook his head,  forcefully pulled her inside the restroom and locked it as he pinned her to the wall.

“I’ve heard from a grapevine that you are expecting and twins at that. You really gave him everything, Sarah. Everything that you did not give up to me.” Jake gravely told her as he was forcefully trying to kiss her.

Sarah tried her hardest to avoid his advances, and looked at him heatedly. Hatred and angst were all over her face.

“Let me go, Jake! And yes, I gave him everything as he is my husband. You will never have me Jake because I am all his.” She firmly said to him which made him angrier.

“Why not me, Sarah?” He shouted to her. Sarah gave him a sarcastic smile and pushed her body away from him.

“Because you're not him, Jake.” She sarcastically told him. Jake pulled her towards him in an attempt to hug and kiss her but she hurriedly ducked away from his grasped.

“Face the music, Jake and stop all this. You never had me Jake, because I was meant to be his.” She gravely pointed out to her former fiancée as she looked back at him.

“There was nothing else you can do. You can ruin Gerald and me to the public, or you can even reign the whole company but the fact still remains, Jake. I will never be yours.” She confidently told him as she walked out of the rest room.

She heard him hissed foul words from inside the ladies that she shook her head and briskly walked towards the elevator and hurriedly pushed the button. Luckily the elevator opened immediately and as soon as she was safely inside the lift, she  let out the tears that she was trying to hold.

“You will never ruin Gerald and me, Jake. You may do everything in your power to ruin us in public but you will never ever ruin our love for each other. I’ll make sure of that.” She whispered to herself as tears continuously flow from her eyes.

Sarah reached the ground floor and saw Don waiting for her, near the elevator. His stance seems to be rigid.

“Don, let’s go.” She instructed him. Her bodyguard just looked at her and bowed his head. “What’s wrong?” She asked him, alarmed.

“Mrs. Anderson, your husband called me as soon as you left his office and told me that you’ll be on your way down here in five minutes. When you were not yet here after fifteen minutes, I alarmed Keifer. He told Mr. Anderson about my brief and your husband looked for you upstairs. He and Mr. Cuenca had a brawl in the executive lounge, Mam, Keifer just informed me.” Don cautiously told her.

“Where is Mr. Anderson, now?” She asked him in a dreading tone.

Don ushered her towards the front entrance but she stopped him. “Where is my husband, Don? Is he okay?” She asked him again her voice a cross between alarm and wariness.

“He is okay Mam; he is in the company clinic now. They are cleansing some of his minor bruises.” Her bodyguard explained to her.

“I was instructed by Mr. Anderson to take you home, Mam. Mahigpit niya po pinagbilin na huwag siyang puntahan sa clinic. Your safety was his first concern, Mrs. Anderson. I hope you understand.” He apprehensively added.

“Where’s Jake, then?” She asked him with confused eyes.

“He already left the building, Mam. Mr. Anderson Sr. asked him to leave the the vicinity.” Don answered her. Sarah shook her head and stood firmly on the floor. “Tell Keifer, that I won’t leave the building unless I saw my husband. I wanted to check if he is alright. Please tell him that.” She stubbornly informed, Don.

“Ok, Mam. Please wait here.” He whispered to her as he walked away from her and called his superior. Sarah leaned her back at the wall near the elevator and waited for his bodyguard to finish his call.

“When would you stop, Jake? When?” She angrily whispered to herself as she looked at her watch. “I need to check your Daddy, babies. Mommy is so worried.” She whispered and touched her stomach as she controlled the tears that were about to spill from her eyes.

“Mam, I will accompany you to the clinic as Mr. Anderson firmly instucted me to not leave your side.” He said to her as he guided her  towards the end of the ground floor where the company clinic was located.

-End of Chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
94.7K 3.4K 56
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
3.7K 398 25
I secretly love her, but she makes my life miserable for some unknown reasons. She's a gorgeous girl, high class. With all the glitz and glamour she'...
9.1K 90 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...