My Ex Best Friend

By KindaCool_Girl

(UNDER EDITING) Briana Vasquez and Asher King have been best friends since elementary school. She wasn't goin... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•

•Chapter 10•

2.6K 45 19
By KindaCool_Girl

Briana POV
I woke up and groaned at a sudden light hitting my face. I looked over and saw that Adelina had opened up the curtains. "Rise and shine!" She said. I threw a pillow at her that she caught easily. "Why do you have to wake me up so early?" I say, sitting up and stretching out. "Bri it's 10:48 you slept in.." Immediately I get up and look over at the time.

I get out of the covers and rush to my closet. I look around and find a white crop top with some black ripped jeans. I top it off with some converse.
Outfit:

I ran to the bathroom and did all my morning necessities. I took a shower and changed into the clothes I just picked out. I went out to my makeup table and started to do my makeup.

I didn't want to take too much time doing my hair so I just left it down and let it dry out itself naturally.

I look at the time to see that it's 12:04 pm. I finished with some time to spare. I sit on my bed and look at Adelina "why didn't you wake me up earlier!?!?" I ask her. "I didn't know it was my job to be your alarm!" I throw my pillow at her for a second time, this one hitting her in that face. "HA GOTCHA BITCH!" I yelled laughing. She got up with an evil glint in her eyes.

Just then the doorbell rang. Saved by the bell. I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Kayla. I should have known that she would come early. I let her in and we hung out a little before heading out.

We went inside of my black and white Chevrolet Corvette. I got this car when I first got my license. I've been saving for it since I was about 10 years old. So when I finally started making money off of Instagram I was so happy when I got enough money for one.

We drove to the studio where I taught Kayla the dance while Adelina watched and ate food. It took about 4 hours for her to perfect the dance and to add her own little touch to it.

After a while the girls and boys of the studio started flooding in. "Wait w-what are they doing here?!?" She asks, panicked. "It's a dance studio Kayla other people are going to be apart of it. I already told them that we would be dancing they will only be watching." I said, trying to calm her down. "You didn't tell be there would be people watching us dance!!!" She says, with a mixture of nervousness and anger in her voice. "I knew if I did than you wouldn't have done it. Besides I know all of them personally they are all great people. All they will be doing is cheering you on. Ok?" I said reassuringly. She's silent for a second. "Fine....but the moment I think someone is judging me I'm out!!" "Deal!!! Omg thank you!" I give her a hug.

I ask Adelina to record us as we danced. We go in the middle of the dance studio as people start crowding around us. I see Kayla take a deep break. I put my arm around her. "You'll do great." I said and get back in position. That's when the music starts playing

Kayla is on the left      Bri is on the right

After the dance and free style I give Kayla a hug. "You did awesome!" I said and smiled. She looked down and smiled slightly until she put her usual "idgaf" expression back on her face. I laughed and went up to Adelina and took the camera and looked back at the footage. "You guys did amazing!" She said really loudly. I didn't mind though. I laughed "Thanks"

After I was done looking back at the footage we started to make our way back to the car before somebody stopped us. A girl. She had this nasty look on her face. Her smile was as fake as her nose and boobs. Maybe even her lips. She had blonde hair that was obviously bleached and brown eyes. She was wearing a crop top that was two sizes too tight and shorts that basically showed off her nonexistent ass.

"Hey you guys were really......something out there." She said, her voice hurting my ears. Just listening to her made me wish I wasn't of existence. Sarcasm was laced in her voice . "It was really....cute."

I wanted to go at her right then and there but I kept my composure. "Thanks....I don't think I've seen you around here....you are?" I asked. She let out a cackle that made me want to throw up. "You seriously don't know who I am? I have about 3.5 million followers on Instagram and you don't know who I am?" She asked obnoxiously. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe.

I regained my chill and walked up to her. "No...I don't know who you are...maybe it's because I don't waste my time on bitchy little brats like you. You think you're all that. Think again bitch." She was speechless. She soon snapped out of it and she looked furious. "Shut up you whore! Don't say anything! You don't know who I know! You're just a person who leeches off of people who have fame!" She shouted. "Is that all you got? Because last time I checked I had 7.6 million followers and tons of fan accounts. So maybe you're just the little brat that wants attention." I said pushing her back a little. She stomped away right after that.

She's the type of people I hate and stay as far away as I can from. She thinks followers and fans are all that matters to a person when that's not the case. It's the personality and she doesn't get that.

"Hey. You ok? That was pretty crazy what happened." Katelyn asked.

"I'm fine. Just don't tell Addie anything about it. Who knows what she'll do.

Then there was silence.

"Too late..." Katlyn said.

I looked over to look for Addie and she looked furious. Before anything could happen I ran over and grabbed her.

"Let me go!!! I'm boutta beat her ass!!" Adelina yelled while struggling to get out of my grip.

I've done this way to many times. There is no way she can get out of my grip anymore.

I dragged her out of the studio and threw her in the car.

"Not today satan!" I yelled as I closed the car door on her.

I drove and dropped Kayla and Adelina off at their houses.

As I'm entering my house I look over a couple block and see moving trucks in the distance. Curiosity took over and started walking.

I get to the house with the moving trucks and see a woman with long, dark brown hair, moving some boxes inside. She looked to be in her late 40's

"A little help please? Don't let those trips to the gym go to waste!" She said.

Her voice sounded vaguely familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it.

A boy walked over to her and helped her with the boxes.

When I saw his face I froze.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Asher fucking King.
___________________________________
Hey guys!!! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I just wanted to say thank you so much for 2k!!! This is a big accomplishment and I'm so happy you guys helped me get to this point. Thank you for reading! I've finished this chapter for a while but I forgot to publish it. Sorryyyy! Anyways. With all that being said. I'll see you in the next chapter. BAAAIIII ✌🏼😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.7K 46
10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, convinced myself everything I did I was doi...
112K 3.2K 48
Everlee Bridge, a scared, lonely, heartbroken girl, is in a mess she never asked for. Seven years in a place she never wanted to be in broke her into...
16.7K 863 19
"So what really happened tonight?" My stomach dropped, why must he do this to me. I shrugged, "I told you, we just were ready to go." He nodded, "mhm...
8K 171 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...