babybun ™ || j.jk + bts

By yoonaesthete

ᴶ.ᴶᴷ + ᴮᵀˢ || ᴬᵁ ᴬ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ ᴵᴺ ᵂᴴᴵᶜᴴ ᴬ ᵀᴱᴱᴺᴬᴳᴱ ᴹᴵᴸᴸᴱᴺᴵᴬᴸ ᴳᴱᵀˢ ᴿᴬᵛᴱᴸᴱᴰ ᵁᴾ ᴵᴺ ᴬ ᴳᴬᴺᴳ ᶜᴿᴵˢᴵˢ... More

one ™
two ™
three ™
four ™
five ™
six ™
seven ™
eight ™
nine ™
ten ™
eleven ™
twelve ™
thirteen ™
fourteen ™
fifteen ™
sixteen ™
seventeen ™

zero ™

21.7K 468 368
By yoonaesthete

strolling down, many necessities coiled up in boxes or shelves occupying one another in rows of many. categorized as usual like this daily routine of spending my time as a cashier at the local Korean department store.

its a thing.

and so is pineapple on pizza. what a disgrace. at least thats what the fucked up people on broadway and california think. i'm currently loathing in a store of Korea dying to have a taste of Hawaiian pizza. but instead i have to watch all these sweaty gym fatties walk through the door- like i said- as a daily routine, grabbing my perfectly stacked water bottles and chugging them down without paying first.

then, so god help me- i have to suffer for 5-10 minutes of smelly millennials , not to fucking mention how the air conditioner and busted up fans facing my way, help me get a good sniff of afternoon workouts.

its like this everyday. i'm a shitty no good cashier high schooler thats living off my own parents, working part time at this small, but rationally aesthetic, department just because my mom wants me to lift my ass up for once in my lifetime.

oh-did i mention how the fact that my father owns the store? well he does, and thats the reason why i mentioned how i'm living off my parents. i work in their store. i live in their house. i work part-time for them

"hey..Mcfatty." i sneer catching the attention of the man just over the counter, back facing me with his ass crack in view.

he turns slightly, eyebrow cocked. a complete unbothered but annoyed glare apparent on his face.

"if you're going to be drinking the water in my store. i suggest you pay right away before i shove that bottle of JackDaniels up your sweaty asscrack"

"geez kid who pissed in your cheerios? relax. were done here anyways."

he pulls out a ten dollar bill gliding it over the cream colored counter.

"thanks." i cheer seeing them walk out one by one.

"oh- and by the way. i eat fruit loops not cheerios. get it right next time."

i could hear the scoff of the man followed by a line of curses as the door slams shut

i'm just not in my normal nature as of now.

i'm not usually this pissy. or like this at all. its the fact that i have two english essays over due, a history exam in two weeks. a math exam following that. and a whole head-ass chemistry exam. one of my worst classes because i'm so bad at chemistry.

that applies to real life too.

i'm too young for this stress. i cant be two people, and if i were in fact two people. that other me is the other half of a whole idiot.

+

its been about 4 hours until 8 and i could hear the twisting of the door knob behind me

"i'm going home kid. lock up in thirty minutes, you hear me?" the sound of my dad was heard. i nodded seeing him make his way out of the shop.

i sit, its quiet as usual which doesn't bother me at all. the amount of customers per day we have would be a maximum of at least 30 people.and thats not many. but sometimes people end up buying more than they need.

my dads car roars in the distance making me feel slightly relieved that the old man isn't on my tail again.

after that whole attitude with Mcfatty. he warned me about my next remark but decided to let this one go knowing how bad my high-school days are going.

its near 8:30, like 8:24 and i make my way towards the drawer to get the keys. finding that one customer made their way just in time.

"6 minutes till closing. take what you need and hurry up i need to get home."

without looking, i hear the sound of a click.

furrowing my eyebrows, i look up to see a gun pointed at my forehead.

"h-holy bottles of shit!" i yelp throwing my hands up in terror.

holy fuck what do i do?

do i offer him
a beer? some candy? a chocolate bar?
what kind of possibility is this?

but then, i let them fall once i realize the mans whole attire.

"hey! are those timbs? i've been longing to get new ones for a while now." the said man looks down, confusion on his face.

not to be rude but he looks like an egg.

a very pretty one though

i would tell , but i don't want him to blow a cap in my ass.

"yeah- i'm being a little weird here. you know what. take lé fucking money. and shoot me if you want. i have some high school work i need to do and i don't feel like intruding on getting started with it so-."

"no. wait what the fuck." the tall man squinted putting his gun down. i'm assuming that he didn't expect such a reaction.

"you're jeon jungkook right?" he asked. i nodded slowly.

"come with me." he mentions.

"b-but."

"i said- come the fuck, here." he curses making me zoom past over to him.

i pick up the keys on the way and follow him,locking the door in the process.

he turns to look at me shaking his head but i shrug.

"you won't be working here anymore." he says, a white van in the presence.

myself begins to waddle slightly towards it seeing him open the door, others with masks on are inside, more like 3 of them.

"what why?"

just then a loud ass boom had erupted hurting my ear, i jump seeing the whole store on fire, practically bombed.

"what the fuck is wrong with you people? i-i- what? this is my dads store? are you crazy? did you suddenly have an urge to blow stores up and kidnap teenage millennials like me. i'm literally shitting butterflies right now because of this."

the others look unfazed. acting as if an explosive  this loud was just lighting a candle on a birthday cake.

"get in before i shove you in. theres a lot you don't know about yourself. about your family. about the people that take care of you in your home." the egghead man had warned.

already, sirens are heard miles away and i feel a sharp pain on my backside, seeing myself get pushed inside the van.

"i'm going i'm going hold up geez." all 4 heads turn to me.

"this is him? are you sure?" a male with a slightly feminine voice asks poking my shoulder like i'm some smelly roadkill.

"expect the unexpected chim." the taller one sighs shutting the van door and getting in the passenger seat.

its kind of dim in here so i cant tell what these other dudes faces look like. i already have egghead, now i just have to remember it to draw a detailed picture of my kidnapper.

the scenario flashing to my head like a swing of a bat
of how i just told a fucking criminal to kill me and take the money.

did i literally try to start a conversation about timberlands? is my social life that sad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.6K 9
Helloooo my babiessss....so i came with a new taekook short book...this book is specially a thank you gift for you all for showing me soo much love a...
712K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
111K 5.8K 47
"So fuckin cute" "You think I'm cute?" "Did I say that out loud?" . . . . "Fuck" "Language!!" "Shit sorry, I didn't- oh fuck" s i g h . . . . "I coul...
265K 7.7K 56
"Pabo... Your such a pabo." "W-what?" "I told you to stay behind me but you didn't and n-now your shot." "But I had to protect you hyung it's okay"...