imessage - Jace Norman

By a-alyssa

" who knew sending a random text to a stranger could be a start of a new friendship or even a relationship!" ... More

characters
001
002
003
004
005
nEW
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
029
030

028

1K 21 2
By a-alyssa

iMessage
9 March 2019 , 2:30PM

jAcE👋🏻
hey ..

celery sticks 😔
what do you want ?

jAcE 👋🏻
im sorry okay ? i really am and i just came to say that i really did like you it was just daniella's plan . I didnt mean to use you or anything , i was really happy with you and i really did like u celeste . I had no choice , in order to save you .. but i hurt you instead but i know and i heard you're with Zach now and im glad that you're happy .

celery sticks 😔
look jace , its just alot to take in and idk who to believe and whos plan it was but i really did like you too but im happy with zach , i really am . Dont lie to me Jace , you're happy with dani too. U actually have feelings for her but you dont want to listen to your heart. Whatever we had , was in the past and i'll always cherish it . thankyou alot jace , i wish nothing but the best for you .

jAcE 👋🏻
i wish the best for you too .
Read 9/3/19

Third person :

Celeste walks out of her  bathroom and into her living room , being greeted by her house mate , Jeremi and his girlfriend, Kenzie .

She enters the kitchen , the door bell rings .

" I'll get it," Jeremi says as he walks towards the door . Familiar faces in front of him , his eyes widened .

" who is i-holy shit!" Celeste starts to tear up and runs towards her best friends , " we thought we come and surprise you guys" Wendy says

They pull away from the hug ," I missed you all so so much"

"we've come a long way , but im glad we're all still the best of friends,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 217 30
"Yo Eli. You're really cute." When Eli discovers WHO is behind the text, her whole Summer is flipped upside down. And perhaps her whole life too.
77K 836 46
when lexi texts her new friend she finds out that she was given the wrong number. will it end up being a good thing? or will it tear her life apart? ...
216K 3.9K 58
A random boy texts you. Except it's not a cute text. It's something much more dirty.
78.4K 1.3K 47
"š•Æš–”š–“'š–™ š–˜š–™š–—š–Šš–˜š–˜ š–Žš–™, š–š–šš–˜š–™ š–‘š–Šš–™ š–Žš–™, š–š–šš–˜š–™ š–‘š–Šš–™ š–’š–Š š–Žš–“" sometimes a couple texts and dm's is nothing, but for zion and devyn...