The Deku verse

By NicklasUpachak

This is my first time making a story so helpful advice is appreciated now on to the actual summery it was a n... More

Prologue
Team musb part 1(rwby au)
Spider-deku
Pokemon
Naruto shippuden
My hero academia civil war
Heros soul
Dbz
Breath of the wild
Sonic unleashed
Life as a parent
Spider verse
Quirkless hero
Shokugeki no soma (mha version)
He can sing!
Fairy tail(mha version)
A helping hand
Sorry not a chapter
Swapped
One punch deku
The photo
Sorry this is not a chapter
The untold story
Minetas theory
Swapped part 2
Over protective father
Not a chapter
What if stain trained deku
Valentines special the proposal
Final fantasy
my Final academia (final fantasy part 2)
Preveiw of a possible chapter
Filler chapter
My hero kingdom
preview Devil may cry
Devil may cry
Preview Deku phantom
Deku phantom
Deku phantom two
Villain deku
Adventures of the little deku squad
Announcement
Fma
I need help
Chaos chosen
What you want to see
Infinity war
I want you oppinon should i enter or not
Filler: this is why no one wants to do play date with our daughter izuku
Chapter posting order based on the votes
Mha endgame
Au on how todoroki parents got to gether
Fantasy au
Intermission
I need help
Dare devil vs punisher

We need an upgrade (alternate out come)

12.3K 79 23
By NicklasUpachak

(An this takes place during the hero's vs villains battle training but with some changes)

class 1a all sat down after they all got the snacks they wanted until a bright flash happened in the middle of the room when it cleared it revealed a short old man wearing a white and yellow hero suit.

Grand Torino POV

I look around in confusion on where I am one minute I on my couch eating tokoyaki and the next a flash and now I am in what appears to be a white space with a large tv and couches and snacks. I look around and see Toshinori I then yelled Toshinori! You better explain what going on or do I need to beat out of you like I did when I was training you.

All might POV: Oh no I say under my breath while shaking in fear in front of everyone.

everyone is surprised especially the students as they see, the all powerful all might shaking in fear of what appears to be an harmless old man.

Time skip because I am lazy

grand Torino POV so you telling me that we are see alternate worlds and alternate versions of your successor?

Yes said all might ok then let get started I want to see why you chose him

all the while they forgot that the students and other teachers could hear them.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN DEKU IS YOUR SUCCESSOR! Screamed Bakugo it exactly what I said said grand Torino Toshinori here has deemed your friend worth of his power his quirk.

What but quirks can only be gained at the age of four it has been proven said Momo.

You are not wrong young Yaoyorozu but one for all my quirk is a special case.

the story goes that their was a man my nemesis all for one has a quirk that allows him to take and give quirks to any one but he did so in hopes of taking over the world.

but he had a younger brother that thought he was quirk less so in hope of having his younger brother to join him he forced a stockpiling quirk onto him but little did they know the younger brother was not quirk less he had the quirk to pass on quirk soon his two quirks fused and mutated into one for all.

and with this power the younger brother fought back but knew he was not strong enough to defeat his brother so he passed it one to his successor and the to the next one hoping one day that this power will end all for ones reign of terror... An you all know the story of how izuku got one for all so I am gonna skip this part of the explanation.

Izuku: Ok now with that out of the let start ok Uraraka knowing Kacchan he would go straight for me so I want you to go look for the bomb while I hold him back. I will regroup with you when I beat him, is that ok?

Ochako POV

while this plan is good I have to refuse it Deku kun I know your scared so let me help you we are a team now and we are friends as well so let me help you you don't have to do this alone.

Izuku POV

Uraraka San is so nice ok then let do this all mights voice says start we enter the building and we carefully search for the weapon until Deku kun pushes me down out of nowhere for no reason until I heard an explosion

izuku: Kacchan went to hit me with his right hook until doge it and grabbed his arm and flipped him on to his back i then scream now Uraraka she run up to Kacchan and wraps the capture tape on him or at least that was the plan until he blew us both away while screaming don't underestimate me

an( Kacchan explains what his gauntlet does)

all might said Young Bakugo don't if you do you might kill them he replies not if they doge he pulls the pin

Izuku: shit I say in my head we can't doge it so I quickly turned around and hugged Uraraka to protect her from the attack

when the smoke clears it shows an passed out izuku with a lot of burn marks on his back and with all of his upper suit destroyed and the same with Uraraka but izuku body is keeping her modesty.

All might quickly appears to help them get to recovery girl but he also announced the the villains lost by disqualification and had Aizawa take over the class.

Izuku: I open my eyes and see a white ceiling and smell medical supplies told me where I was, I tried to sit up but I feel weight on my chest and see Uraraka sleeping on it while I blush seeing how cute and peaceful she looks but my sudden movement woke her up.

She immediately tears up and hugs me and said she so happy that I am ok I hug back but I try and hold back a wince of pain that I felt in my back when she hugged me she heard is and let go and started to apologize I quickly say it ok.

and asked what happened she said I passed out from pain when I blocked the explosion she also said we won since the villains were disqualified I would asked more if recovery girl said she needed to heal so one kiss later and I was back in class with Uraraka she then said thank you for saving me agin Deku kun but I need to repay you some how oh I know how about I help you upgrade and redesign your suit.

but I said I don't want to change how it looks because my mom made the original design she then said that ok but said I need to add changes to make it more functional it was not very durable as proven by our training she also said I could help her with her own upgrades too since her suit was also destroyed I said ok as I know she is right.

She also said I need a major change even though she said she likes it she also said that my costume looks like a very bad all might cosplay so after 3 weeks of designing and arguing we finally came up with a new design for both of us it took so long because I forgot to mention that my quirk breaks my bones every time I use it she found out when she asked about why i didn't use it against Bakugo.

With that in mind she thought up a solution

(An the image has information on the gear so I am not gonna explain it )

class 1a looked in awe at Deku's new suit and all agreeing that it a major improvement from before most of the girls blushing because it showed off Deku's muscles better than the old one did.

Mineta growled in jealousy at the fact he got the attention of all of the girls.

and Ochako upgrade came out great oh she also told me to call her by first since we are dating though how she found out about my crush for her was by complete accident while I was in my room practicing my confession she was out side my door about to knock but heard what I said trough the door by the time I finished she opens my door runs to and says she loves me too and gives me a kiss on the lips. It took me  awhile to get used to calling her my first name but I have managed to do it.

Many of the girls awed and congratulations while the guys laughed at the fact she found out that way and were saying he is so lucky she returned his feelings or it would have been award between them.

Her upgrade has an hud in her visor that let scan the are for weak points in the structure and pinpoints where the injured are where allies and enemies too and a bunch more support features.

her new arm guards provide protection and more mobility for her to use the martial arts she learned over the 3 weeks we were working together the fight with Bakugo made her realize she will have to fight at some point during a crisis so she learned how to fight for that very reason the arm guards also focus on her acupuncture point so it can massage and reduce the sick feeling she get from using her quirk.

her new slim and more normal looking boots are made of shock absorbent material to minimize fall damage.

she also have air booster on her arm guards and her utility belt to help her keep up with faster opponents and to manure in the air better.

But her most impressive addition was the funnels she uses for ranged combat for each funnel has a different property to such as electric, sharp and so on for her to use to her advantage.

they also have air boosters for her to be able to control where they go if she can't lure the enemy into the spot for her to drop the funnel on them.

she uses her quirk on them to make them useful for stealth take downs she can also make them weightless and throw them and then release her quirk for max damage.

if it hits an enemy since it would move fast for lack of gravity but it still has it mass so it would hurt with the speed it going but to add gravity back at the last damage gives it a boost in damage making it very strong.

She also helped learn how to control my quirk better since I told her how I visioned my quirk and how I use it to try and not break my bones.

she suggested to use the energy through out my body by saying think of my body as a frozen pice of meat and the plate is how I am using my quirk and the watts of the microwave is one for all the way I was using it was not evenly spreading the heat this burning one part and leaving the others frozen.

but if I let it spread throughout my whole body it be easier to control as every part will have the same amount of power.

She also said I should find a different way of fighting she understands how much I look up to him but made it very clear that I am not all might and should find a style that fits my body build it was a hard pill to swallow but I knew she was right.

so I learned martial arts and learned that I prefer kicking more than punching I still throw punches but that's only so I can maximize the damage I can do in a full combo.

Overall a great change all in just 3 weeks quite surprising I was snapped out of my thoughts by Aizawa-Sensei when he said get into your costume we are doing rescue training.

To be continued

this boy is good Toshinori but it seems like with out that girl it would have taken him longer to reach his potential based on what he said his admiration to you is holding him back I say this because you told me while he is smart he has not figured out the things this version has or thought of gear to help him with his problems he then smacks him on the head you need to be a better teacher don't give him the answers but give him hints on the path he should take for the love of god have him update his hero costume to this version so he can safely use his arms from what you told me if he goes over his limits again he lose the uses of his arms fix this when you get back.

An (the second world is done I was thinking of either doing a spider man one, Pokémon or a naruto one let me know which ones the one with the most votes is the one I will do.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 762 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
264 0 17
Hitoshi Shinsou has always been the class insomniac. Katsuki Bakugou has always been the class hothead. Izuku Midoriya has always been the class cinn...
49.5K 582 6
This Story about Izuku Midoriya U.A Student There Was a Sleepover of Class 1A Girls And they we're talking about The Guys In their Class (Not In A Go...
310K 3K 41
Join Izuku and his class also 1-B, The Teachers, The Big 3, Eri, The WWP, Kota, LOV, Pros and Some Family members and others, when they take a look a...