Dbz

Ok in this world izuku is quirkless but he is not powerless either he has an ancient bloodline that will awaken in the sludge incident and will be able to use ki but he will go a major change physically and mentally but mostly physically. You knew it all along you need a quirk to be a hero even all might said it he was about to enter an even deeper depression until he heard a explosion (an: I don't remember what he and all might said before izuku went to save Bakugou so I will skip it.) before he new it he ran in to save them all the while the hero's stood there dumbfounded at what happen an aura started to form and flicker off of izuku the villain use Bakugou quirk to try and hurt him but he doge by jumping high in the air but he was so forced on dodging the first attack he did not see the second one and got smashed down in to the ground. At this Inko started to cry a river along with Ochako as they both thought he has died. In a white void huh were am I this is not the ally were I got crushed then he hears and angry voice say so this is descendent this weak willed and scrawny brat that can't even stand up for himself augh just how far has the mighty saiyan race fallen then a more cheerful voice then say now now vegita you seen the boys memories he was bullied his whole life since he was born without power and the ones without power are discriminated on so even if he tried he would either get blamed for starting it or two if he went to dojo to train they would refuse him the second they found out so it not his fault and third of all that why we are here to change that. I know that kakarot it just pisses me off at how weak he is damn it he has saiyan blood he should be stronger than this. Um not to be rude but who are you two and why are we here asked izuku oh your here perfect we can now get started and for your question I am son goku and this angry one is vegita and as to why we are he well it's to give you your powers and our knowledge on how to use them and most of all we will give your body our body type meaning you be buff and in shape as we are and not scrawny anymore. Wait what do you mean powers I am quirkless said izuku yes you are but this power is not a quirk it ki or life energy everyone can use it they just have to train to unlock it but lucky for you we will unlock it for you and give you our memories on how to use it and our techniques but you will still have to train to master it. Ok that makes sense but why now and not when I was younger that is because we were collecting energy so we could transform your body from scrawny to buff and that takes a lot of energy so we were collecting energy for the change. So you ready to get you powers so you can save and protect your loved ones and those that cannot protect themselves yes shouted izuku ok then goku and vegita put their hand on his shoulders and one bright flash later we see the new and improved izuku standing their with massive muscles. Seeing this many of the girls blush and so do some of the guys along with them questioning their sexuality. Back in the real world what happened in the void happened in real life but with izuku new muscles destroying his shirt. And he is pissed he changes a kamehameha and shoots it at the villains head completely vaporizing it and letting Bakugou go at the same time with is work done izuku turns to leave only to be stopped by the hero's to be scolded only for izuku to snap at them saying fuck you you call your selves hero's yet you just stood there and watch Kacchan suffocate a hero is someone who put their life on the line regardless of the danger the people live comes first not yours so do me a favor go fuck your self oh wait better yet quit being a hero if you are not gonna do your job when he finished he left as he was heading home he hears Kacchan yell at him how he didn't need help as he was gonna say more izuku came face to face with him in a flash and punched him in the face and said stfu Kacchan you needed help stop being a prideful pice of shit and grow up because you know what you were screaming help me I am scared with your eyes back their bitch so if your not gonna say thank you you might as well leave before I finally kick your ass for the bullying you put me through and for telling me to kill my self said izuku as he left leaving Bakugou surprised as he got home he was greeted by his worried mother after he calmed her down he went to bed early.