We need an upgrade (alternate out come)

(An this takes place during the hero's vs villains battle training but with some changes)

class 1a all sat down after they all got the snacks they wanted until a bright flash happened in the middle of the room when it cleared it revealed a short old man wearing a white and yellow hero suit.

Grand Torino POV

I look around in confusion on where I am one minute I on my couch eating tokoyaki and the next a flash and now I am in what appears to be a white space with a large tv and couches and snacks. I look around and see Toshinori I then yelled Toshinori! You better explain what going on or do I need to beat out of you like I did when I was training you.

All might POV: Oh no I say under my breath while shaking in fear in front of everyone.

everyone is surprised especially the students as they see, the all powerful all might shaking in fear of what appears to be an harmless old man.

Time skip because I am lazy

grand Torino POV so you telling me that we are see alternate worlds and alternate versions of your successor?

Yes said all might ok then let get started I want to see why you chose him

all the while they forgot that the students and other teachers could hear them.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN DEKU IS YOUR SUCCESSOR! Screamed Bakugo it exactly what I said said grand Torino Toshinori here has deemed your friend worth of his power his quirk.

What but quirks can only be gained at the age of four it has been proven said Momo.

You are not wrong young Yaoyorozu but one for all my quirk is a special case.

the story goes that their was a man my nemesis all for one has a quirk that allows him to take and give quirks to any one but he did so in hopes of taking over the world.

but he had a younger brother that thought he was quirk less so in hope of having his younger brother to join him he forced a stockpiling quirk onto him but little did they know the younger brother was not quirk less he had the quirk to pass on quirk soon his two quirks fused and mutated into one for all.

and with this power the younger brother fought back but knew he was not strong enough to defeat his brother so he passed it one to his successor and the to the next one hoping one day that this power will end all for ones reign of terror... An you all know the story of how izuku got one for all so I am gonna skip this part of the explanation.

Izuku: Ok now with that out of the let start ok Uraraka knowing Kacchan he would go straight for me so I want you to go look for the bomb while I hold him back. I will regroup with you when I beat him, is that ok?

Ochako POV

while this plan is good I have to refuse it Deku kun I know your scared so let me help you we are a team now and we are friends as well so let me help you you don't have to do this alone.

Izuku POV

Uraraka San is so nice ok then let do this all mights voice says start we enter the building and we carefully search for the weapon until Deku kun pushes me down out of nowhere for no reason until I heard an explosion

izuku: Kacchan went to hit me with his right hook until doge it and grabbed his arm and flipped him on to his back i then scream now Uraraka she run up to Kacchan and wraps the capture tape on him or at least that was the plan until he blew us both away while screaming don't underestimate me

an( Kacchan explains what his gauntlet does)

all might said Young Bakugo don't if you do you might kill them he replies not if they doge he pulls the pin