A Deal with The Devil

By syareyah

17 year old, Yejin are close friends with a group of high school guys since she was a child. She's closest to... More

Prologue
Chapter O N E
Chapter T W O
Chapter T H R E E
Chapter F O U R
Chapter F I V E
Chapter S I X
Chapter S E V E N
Chapter E I G H T
chapter N I N E
Chapter T E N
Chapter E L E V E N
Chapter T W E L V E
Chapter T H I R T E E N
Chapter F O U R T E E N
Chapter F I F T E E N
Chapter S I X T E E N
Chapter S E V E N T E E N
Chapter N I N E T E E N
Chapter T W E N T Y
Chapter T W E N T Y - O N E
this is not an update ,sorry !!
Chapter T W E N T Y - T W O
Chapter T W E N T Y - T H R E E
note
Chapter T W E N T Y - F O U R
Chapter T W E N T Y - F I V E
prologue of my new book !!
1k post
43rd Month
put a ring on it
Legal
Hawaii with the family

Chapter E I G H T E E N

181 15 2
By syareyah

14th November 2018,Wednesday. Yejin packed her luggage the night before, packing necessary things. She bought a thick coat with fur because London's a cold city. Hanbin's following the trip. Everyone except Junhoe was at the airport, sending her off to her airline.

"where's Junhoe ?" Donghyuk asked the guys.

"we don't know" Everyone said but Yejin saw the guilty look in Yunhyeong's eyes but she shrugged it off.

They hugged Yejin and wished her all the best. Her father told Hanbin to take care of her for the 2 days he's staying. He couldn't stay for a long time since he had to manage the company. They both slept the whole flight and read some books for a few hours.

"are you okay ?" Hanbin asked as he squeezed her hand an hour before landing.

"i'm scared" Yejin said quietly.

"why ?" Hanbin kissed her hand "tell me about it"

"i'm just scared i wouldn't get along with the other students there and the tests and basically everything" Yejin explained and sighed.

"hey, don't worry" Hanbin said with a smile, convincing her "you'll do great !"

"i'll miss you" Yejin pouted adorably.

"i'll visit you often. you can always call me even though the time is far different. i'll stay up all night" Hanbin paused "besides, sleeping without you is impossible"

"Thank you for everything" Yejin said and gave a peck.

"we have about 45 more minutes left" Hanbin smiled "you know, i bought a car for you"

"what ?! are you serious ?" Yejin got excited.

"Mercedes, is that okay ?" Hanbin raised his brows and bit his lips.

"of course !" Yejin hugged Hanbin "Thank you"

"no problem, i'm glad you liked it" Hanbin smiled widely.

"god, everyone's spoiling me" Yejin chuckled "it's not like i'm staying here for a long time, it's just 2 years"

"everyone's spoiling you ?" Hanbin asked and she nodded her head.

"appa bought me a house, Mother bought me lots of clothes, my friends gave me lots of snacks in my bag" Yejin paused "and you bought me a car"

"it's because we love you" Hanbin chuckled "i only want what's best for you"

"i love you" Yejin said and closed her eyes, laying her head on his shoulders.

They went to the house her father bought as soon as they arrived. The house had 2 huge bedroom. Hanbin helped her unpack all her clothes. Hanbin opened his clothes with his back facing Yejin, making Yejin a little horny and desperate for his body as she was laying down. Yejin stood up and hugged Hanbin's half-naked body from behind, kissed his back.

"what are you doing ?" Hanbin asked and chuckled

"i need you" Yejin replied seductively.

"baby~ you have to sleep" Hanbin turned around and smirked "i can't touch you today, not today"

"what, why ?" Yejin held Hanbin's hand with her eyes sparkling "but i need you, please ?"

"no, i don't want to hurt you" Hanbin looked down "we have to wake up early tomorrow to register"

"please ?" Yejin placed her cold hands on his abs, tracing circles and sending shivers.

"god, you're really getting in my mind" Hanbin exclaimed frustratingly but in a sexy way "i really do want to fuck you"

"then, fuck me" Yejin teased.

Hanbin smirked and picked her up, making her legs wrap around his waist. He kissed her roughly and threw them both to the bed, kissing her with pleasure. He leaned on her beautiful body, feeling her warmth as he grabbed her butt. He let her play with his hair and listened to her soft moan to the kisses. He kissed her neck then went closer to her ears.

"i'm sorry, not today baby" Hanbin kissed her cheeks and went back to where he was.

Yejin watched as he wore his tee shirt and changed into his night shorts. Hanbin walked to the bed and hugged her.

"i really don't want to hurt you" Hanbin said and hold her close "let's sleep"

The next day, They both went to the university and signed up. She was the youngest there so, it was a surprise to the university. They went out to a cafe and talked. They went home after buying groceries at 9 p.m. Hanbin was laying in bed, playing his phone. Yejin hopped into bed and stared at Hanbin.

"why are you staring at me ?" Hanbin looked away from his phone to Yejin with a smirk.

"you're leaving tomorrow " Yejin pouted adorably.

"yeah, i wish i could stay longer" Hanbin held Yejin's soft cheeks.

"then, stay" Yejin replied and sighed.

"i have to take care of the company" Hanbin explained and kissed her cheeks "you have to take care here, i'll come for you. every monthsarry"

"don't worry about me, i'll be alright" Yejin smiled like an angel

"i'll send you Korean snacks every month" Hanbin smiled back

"i'll miss you" Yejin sighed.

"i'll miss you more. but remember, you can call me anytime" Hanbin poked her cheeks.

"i'll call you before bed" Yejin replied with a slim reassuring smile "let's sleep, you need energy for tomorrow"

They both went to sleep together for the last time before parting away for good. Yejin woke up the next day, made breakfast for Hanbin. They ate breakfast and then left to the airport. They stood in front of the flight gate with Hanbin holding his luggage.

"eat well here, don't overwork yourself, if you have problems, i'm just one call away" Hanbin explained quickly "i love you so much, study well and don't forget to call me"

"yes, yes. i love you more, Kim Hanbin" Yejin chuckled at Hanbin's nagging habit "take care and don't forget about Aera"

"i'll take her out to the park more" Hanbin smiled "i love you, baby"

"go before you miss your flight" Yejin kissed Hanbin then waved her hand.

He waved back and walked to the gate. He looked back and smiled since it's the last time he'll see her smile. but surely, he'll come back.

Yejin watched as he disappear from her eyes. She walked to her car with her eyes low then decided to go out for a drink to cheer up. She went to the cafe closest to her house, just a few minutes away. She was sitting down, dreaming when someone saw her and walked to her table.

"oh ! Yejin-ah"

Yejin looked up to meet the people and it was non other than Junhoe.

"what are you doing here ?" Junhoe smiled widely "can i sit down ?"

"i w-was going to ask the same thing.." Yejin was just shocked "what are you doing here ?"

"i'm continuing my studies, i'm taking business" Junhoe replied and sat down "are you here alone ? where's Hanbin ?"

"ah~ yes !" Yejin paused "i sent him to the airport an hour ago, he had to go back to Seoul to take care of the Company"

"you haven't answered my question. why are you here ?" Junhoe pretended to not know

"i'm studying in the Medical School" Yejin smiled "i'm glad you're healthy"

"oh~ since we're both staying here for a few years, why don't we hang out and try to fix our friendship if that's possible" Junhoe suggested "do you live near here ?"

"yes, i live near. i don't think i have lots of free time but we could hang out if we bump into each other one day" Yejin replied calmly.

"the atmosphere's a little different here" Junhoe breathed out "it's better with you here"

"Ah~anyways, i have to go home" Yejin stood up from her seat

"do you want a ride home ?" Junhoe asked and stood up.

"oh no~ Hanbin bought me a car already, i should drive home" Yejin bowed and smiled "enjoy your day and see you around"

Yejin walked to her car feeling Junhoe's eyes still staring as she drive away. Junhoe figured out where she lived. Yejin told Hanbin about Junhoe being there too, Hanbin didn't like it at all.

after 8 days of staying there, Yejin was already famous for her straight A's during tests and practicals. it was late at night, Yejin needed some cough syrup so she walked to the closest convenient store. She was about to walk home but Junhoe was there.

"oh~we meet again !" Junhoe exclaimed when he saw her "what are you doing late at night ? it's dangerous for a girl like you"

"i just need to grab some things" Yejin smiled awkwardly "anyways, i should get going"

"can i send you home ?" Junhoe offered "it's late and cold"

"y-yeah, why not" Yejin said and Junhoe led her in his car.

They drove in silence until Junhoe broke it.

"how's school ?"

"oh~it's going great ! you ?" Yejin asked back.

"i'm doing good" Junhoe replied "i wish we could talk more, but we're here"

"why don't we have a drink inside, as my thank you" Yejin offered and Junhoe accepted it.

They both went in her house.

"do you want tea or coffee ?" Yejin asked as she walked to her kitchen.

"actually" Junhoe followed her and grabbed her hand, making her face him "i want you"

"w-what are you doing ?" Yejin asked, feeling a little scared as she saw lust in his eyes.

Junhoe pulled her close, kissing her with all his strength, roughly. pushing them to the wall, locking Yejin's hand on top of her head, begging for her to kiss back but she didn't. it made Junhoe more mad.

"you don't know how i'm deeply in love with you" Junhoe breathed out amd continued kissing her "and how disappointed i am that he's your first"

"p-please, stop" Yejin moaned out when Junhoe kissed her neck with his soft lips, trying to push him away "i love Hanbin, so please go"

"but i love you" Junhoe groaned out and picked her up, pushed her room's door and closed it back, locking it "so, love me"

Yejin tried to escape from him but he caught her. He managed to pull her shirt and pants off, leaving her in just her underwear and bra. He slowly opened his own shirt and pants. He locked Yejin down to her bed, putting all his weight to her so she couldn't escape.

"god, i love your body" Junhoe kissed her stomach "i'll make you mine"

"please Junhoe, Don't" Yejin closed her eyes shut in fear.

He didn't care at all. He threw her bra off aggressively, kissed her boobs then slid her panties off.

"no, please" Yejin kept saying then Junhoe put on protection.

"i'm sorry" Junhoe whispered right before he entered her and looked as she bit her lower lips "you're just irresistible"

He thrusted in deeper and she breathed heavily while she arched her back, closing her eyes. He went in and out of her while she breathed out 'no' He went a little faster but not as fast as Hanbin did. They were both breathing heavily.

"mm~ i waited so long for this" Junhoe breathed out "god~"

He then went out of her with a devil smirk. Yejin's eyes were teary. Junhoe stood up and wore all this clothes, looking at Yejin's naked body.

"wish i could stay. but you wouldn't like that" Junhoe sighed "say Thank you to Hanbin for Sharing"

"i hate you" Yejin's tears fell "leave"

He left her alone. He drove to his house feeling guilty and bad for Yejin. He forced her. Yejin cried as she was scared. She got off her bed, locked her house door and went to bed. She fell asleep crying.

26th November 2018, Monday. Yejin went home at 6p.m and was about to unlock her door but it was already open. it made her confused. She walked in and then saw someone sitting on her sofa with a smile.

"welcome home, baby" it was Hanbin.

Yejin was so Happy. She ran to Hanbin and hugged him with a huge smile. Hanbin kissed her lips then look into her eyes with his smile.

"did you miss me ?" Hanbin kissed her cheeks.

"i miss you most !" Yejin exclaimed "when did you arrive ?"

"few minutes ago" Hanbin replied "you must be tired"

"a little, but you're here. so, i feel better" Yejin played with Hanbin's hair then stopped and frowned when she remembered Junhoe

"hey, what's wrong baby ?" Hanbin asked and caresses her face.

"Junhoe.." Yejin looked down and let Hanbin go from her hug.

"what about him ?" Hanbin tried to keep eye contact.

"He t-touched me" Yejin's eyes got teary "i'm so sorry"

"he fucked you ?" Hanbin asked with his eyes widen "that jerk ! How dare he !"

"i'm sorry, Hanbin" yejin cried

"don't be sorry, Baby. it's not your fault. i know it for sure" Hanbin hugged her, rubbing her back "i'll kick his ass. you're mine"

"I love you" Yejin breathed out

"I love you more" Hanbin kissed her "you should rest"

"rest with me" Yejin said and kissed back.

"i have to talk to Junhoe first" Hanbin said and led her to her bedroom "wait for me"

"a-alright" Yejin sighed and laid down on her bed, closing her eyes.

Hanbin went back downstairs, called Junhoe's number that he got from Yejin's phone. He waited furiously for Junhoe to answer and he did after 2 minutes.

"ya~ fuck off" Hanbin said calmly "i know what you did ,you jerk"

["She taste good, you're lucky" Junhoe paused and laughed "the way she moans with me in her is god, unforgettable and extremely sexy"]

"i know that, i heard that lots of times" Hanbin replied still calmly "you don't deserve her. She's mine so i'm the only one she wants. i'm with her right now so, listen properly"

["i'm listening" Junhoe sighed]

"get lost. you can be friends with her. but nothing more than that" Hanbin made it clear "don't you touch her again, i'm warning you"

Hanbin ended the call and went upstairs with his luggage. He entered the room with a soft smile, looking at Yejin. He closed the door and laid next to her, hugging her close.

"don't worry, he won't touch you anymore" Hanbin whispered into her ears.

Hanbin stayed for a week, cooking dinner for Yejin and helping her revision. They had a good week and spent good times together. He left on 2nd December to continue work.

11th December 2018, Yejin finished her school for the day and walked to her car. She wasn't paying attention and was looking to the ground while walking.

"Happy 1st Monthsarry , baby"

Yejin looked up and Hanbin was there, leaning on her car and holding a bouquet of flowers with a smile. She closed her mouth and ran to him, giving him a hug.

"Owh My God ! you're here !" Yejin exclaimed and gave him a peck "you didn't tell me !"

"well, surprise !" Hanbin said "i'm staying here for 3 days since it's our monthsarry"

"i love you so much" Yejin chuckled happily

"i love you most !" Hanbin replied then open the car door for her "let's go have dinner, i'll drive"

Hanbin drove her to a fancy restaurant with a beautiful city view. They ate dinner and talked.

"how's eomma ?" Yejin asked as she ate her steak

"she's healthy" Hanbin paused "She misses you a lot, i might bring her here the next time i visit"

"i miss her too" Yejin sighed "how about Donghyuk ? and Aera ?"

"Donghyuk's doing well with Law school. Aera's healthy and she miss you a lot" Hanbin smiled "i took her to the park a lot and took her shopping too"

"that's good !" Yejin exclaimed.

The next day, Hanbin woke up to the bright sun shining. He saw Yejin sleeping and smiled. He got up, cleaned himself and cooked breakfast for Yejin. She got up 20 minutes after he woke up and saw the small note from Hanbin

"Good Morning baby, you look amazingly beautiful as always. come down and have breakfast once you clean up. alright ?
-Kim Hanbin"

She smiled while reading then got up from her bed. She walked to her toilet and cleaned up. She wore her outfit for school and went downstairs as told. Hanbin greeted her and led her to the kitchen.

"did you sleep well ?" Hanbin asked as he sat down on the counter.

"yes, i did. Thank you" Yejin paused "it's been awhile since i had breakfast"

"ya~ you shouldn't skip breakfast" Hanbin pouted and took a bite of his scrambled egg.

"arraseo~ i'll eat breakfast next time" Yejin chuckled at Hanbin's pout "is your flight tomorrow ?"

"yes, it's in the afternoon" Hanbin replied.

"alright, let's go to the park tomorrow morning" Yejin said "then we can go have lunch and shopping before you go"

"don't you have school tomorrow ?" Hanbin asked and raised his brows.

"nope~ tomorrow's our free day" Yejin smiled adorably "since i have practicals today"

"good luck !" Hanbin exclaimed "you can do it !"

"of course i can !" Yejin replied confidently "i should go to school"

"let me drive you" Hanbin stood up.

"oh~no, you don't have to" Yejin blushed.

"it's not a question" Hanbin kissed Yejin's cheek and drag her to the car.

He opened the door for yejin and hugged her as always. He kissed her lips and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"have a good day" Hanbin smiled and loosened the hug

"you too" Yejin smiled back and smacked his butt goofily "now go"

"arraseo~ you go first" Hanbin chuckled then squeezed her butt making her laugh "be a good girl"

"of course" Yejin winked and walked to the building, waving her hands before going in.

Hanbin spent the day in the libary since he had nothing else to do. He then went to the closest cafe, played games and drink coffee there. He picked Yejin up right on time with a huge charming smile. Hanbin cooked dinner and they ate together.

13th December 2018, the next morning. They woke up a little late than usual which is at 11 o'clock. They didn't skip breakfast as it is an important meal. Hanbin packed his luggage and placed it in Yejin's car. They drove to the park and talked for hours there.

The couple then had lunch before going shopping. Hanbin bought quite a lot of stuff for Aera and clothes for himself. Once they were done, they headed straight to the airport, 30 minutes before his flight.

She said her goodbyes, hugged him tight and told him to take care. Hanbin kissed her for the last time and parted from her, waving his hand with a smile before going through the flight gates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.6K 33
"I don't care what you're telling me!" Wooyoung got mad at San for middling in his business. "It's not your call to tell me what to do." "What have I...
1.2M 65.9K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
56.5K 3.1K 33
Shin Y/n who faces troubles in her life meet a young, rich and cold heart Ceo of big company named Kim Minji through Sugar Book apps. She became the...
144K 4.4K 22
"You're 22, aren't you?" "Sir, I turned 19 last week." "Oh. So you're a baby." As soon as Kim Y/N turned 19 she got a job at a very famous company...