insatiable • justin&ariana

By jarianass

attractiveness and popularity is everything! right...? More

season one-1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

9

143 11 13
By jarianass

it's sunday 21st march,
not a particularly important date but just wanted to keep track of time.

my mother's at work, of course, it's like she's away from home 24/7.
i just made some dinner and currently dreading going back to school tomorrow.

it's almost been a week since i met michael and he informed me on his 'plan' let's say. is he ever going to contact me?

i finished my chicken alfredo, and took my dishes downstairs, leaving my phone on my bed.

i washed my plate and utensils, putting them in the dishwasher, along the pots and other dishes i used to make the food.

i then got a bottle of water from the fridge, then heading back upstairs. i jumped on my bed, pressing play on the film to all the boys i've ever loved before on netflix.

my phone then pinged.
i never get messages, what the hell.

unknown number:
times up. what's ur answer mami?

it was the mami that give it away. it was michael.

me:
the answer is yes.

i couldn't go through that continuous cycle again. so i agreed to do it.

i saved his number to my contacts.

michael
i'll meet u in the same place as last time mami. be there to discuss the plan.

i left him on read and took a breath. am i really going to do this?

i went and brushed my teeth before coming back to my room, putting my phone on charge and turning the lights off.

good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 9.1K 63
when innocent rich girl from florida receives a drunk text from delinquent pop star justin bieber
7.7K 323 18
Justin's the most popular boy in school. Ariana just normal girl who hates the guts out of Justin. They are partners for a project. You know the res...
25.8K 949 31
Ariana gets meet & greet tickets to Justin Bieber's concert, and everything starts from there.