insatiable • justin&ariana

By jarianass

attractiveness and popularity is everything! right...? More

season one-1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

7

162 14 10
By jarianass

i finally finished cooking the dinner, and may i just say, it was delicious. my mom thought so too!

afterwards, i went upstairs to have a bath which was where i did most of my thinking.
i got into the hot, soapy water and instantly felt at peace.

i took a deep sigh, again playing some music by H.E.R and SZA. queens.

what was my life? only i would be approached by some man and offered something that could change my life for the better... or the worse.

but who was i?
i didn't know who my father was, and i was an only child. if my mother wasn't always in my business, she would be at work. she's a CEO of a company, so she's rarely around. we mostly communicated through left cooked food or phone calls.

i was only a 16 year old in a public high school, because my mother wanted to be humble and not a stuck-up rich girl.
i don't have a car. i remember for my 16th birthday i asked for a car, and she got me bicycle.
the only cool thing i have, i guess, is a huge house and an iphone X.

i mean, i do have some amazing cooking skills though. i learnt that from my beautiful, italian nonna who i see once a year, at christmas.

but that's not for another 9 months.
march 15th.  today's date.

perhaps one of the last days as a boring individual, with no social life whatsoever.

i really need to start thinking of the pros and cons.
pros: i will be pretty, popular and cool.
cons: it's a big change that i don't know if i'm ready for, and who's to say that that guy was telling the truth????

ugh i need to get out of this damn bath and go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 670 21
'In sexual term meaning an older man that you interact and have intercourse with" © Copyright 2016 (First story I ever wrote its horrible) Completed
7.7K 323 18
Justin's the most popular boy in school. Ariana just normal girl who hates the guts out of Justin. They are partners for a project. You know the res...
37.1K 1.7K 72
" I love you moonlight babe." " I love you too."
1.5K 21 19
A story between two people who fall in love Find out what happens!!!!!!!