Asian urban legends

By _hyuckmin_

what am i doing with my life? More

Sesame Seed Skin Cream (South Korea)
Midnight Bus (China)
Kuchisake-onna / The Slit-Mouthed Woman
Teke-Teke
Aka Manto
The Girl from the Gap
Himuro Mansion
Inunaki Village
Kunekune
Hanako-san
The virgin ghost
Cockroach facial mask
The Eerie Case of Hong Kong's 'Hello Kitty Murder'
The Unexplained Disappearance of 3,000 Chinese Troops near Nanjing
A Jealous Wife Keeps a Terrible Secret

In the Afterlife, Wicked Souls Languish in Diyu

926 30 4
By _hyuckmin_

Diyu is the equivalent of hell in Chinese mythology. When someone dies, their soul's first stop is Diyu. There, they are judged, and a punishment is handed out. Unlike in many other cultures, people are not consigned to Diyu forever. The amount of time spent there depends on how much they sinned in life. If you were a relatively good person in life, you won't have to spend much time in Diyu before being freed and reincarnated. But if you weren't? You're in for a long, painful journey. Because in Diyu, you can feel pain, but you can't die. And whatever damage inflicted upon your body after a round of torture is erased before the start of the next round, ensuring that you feel every whip, cut, burn, and disembowelment.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 13.1K 178
I decided to write a book about scary stories, however these stories are not written by me. Enjoy!
40.3K 377 29
just some oneshots to cure your boredom discontinued. i dont own hp... and i hate jk rowling so yk (in revision)
4.1K 36 23
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
13.7K 209 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...