Asian urban legends

By _hyuckmin_

what am i doing with my life? More

Sesame Seed Skin Cream (South Korea)
Midnight Bus (China)
Kuchisake-onna / The Slit-Mouthed Woman
Teke-Teke
Aka Manto
The Girl from the Gap
Himuro Mansion
Kunekune
Hanako-san
The virgin ghost
Cockroach facial mask
The Eerie Case of Hong Kong's 'Hello Kitty Murder'
The Unexplained Disappearance of 3,000 Chinese Troops near Nanjing
A Jealous Wife Keeps a Terrible Secret
In the Afterlife, Wicked Souls Languish in Diyu

Inunaki Village

1K 32 2
By _hyuckmin_

Well, this is just great. As if there wasn't enough to worry about - dolls, toilet ghosts, ghost hitchhikers - now we have to deal with secluded, lawless villages as well?

Apparently, deep in the foothills in Japan, there is a village called Inunaki. There is a gate out front with a sign warning outsiders that the laws of Japan don't apply to their settlement. And inside? Just imagine what lawlessness could do to a place.

There's cannibalism, murder, robbery - oh, and good luck getting out, because once you enter, you never return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 103 16
Some of these will be copied, and some are true while some are not and please enjoy this and vote my story!
119K 2.4K 12
Play these games at your own risk... ((Attention Readers. These games are for an interesting read and do not do these games because nothing will happ...
207K 28.6K 111
แ€กแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€žแ€›แ€ฒแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€ฎใ€Œ้ชท้ซ…ๅนปๆˆๅ›พใ€แ€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€Ÿแ€ฝแ€™แ€ทแ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€‘แ€ฐ แ€…แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐ - ่ฅฟๅญ็ปช แ€›แ€พแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€ญ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธ - แแแ„ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ + แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€•แ€บแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏ แ‡ แ€แ€ปแ€•แ€บ แ€‘แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บ - 2020 แ€™แ€ฐแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ธ...
28.7K 697 35
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...