Asian urban legends

Bởi _hyuckmin_

what am i doing with my life? Xem Thêm

Sesame Seed Skin Cream (South Korea)
Midnight Bus (China)
Kuchisake-onna / The Slit-Mouthed Woman
Teke-Teke
Aka Manto
Himuro Mansion
Inunaki Village
Kunekune
Hanako-san
The virgin ghost
Cockroach facial mask
The Eerie Case of Hong Kong's 'Hello Kitty Murder'
The Unexplained Disappearance of 3,000 Chinese Troops near Nanjing
A Jealous Wife Keeps a Terrible Secret
In the Afterlife, Wicked Souls Languish in Diyu

The Girl from the Gap

1K 27 12
Bởi _hyuckmin_

You know that small gap between your dresser and the wall? Or between your bed and the floor? Don't look in there. Because if you see a pair of eyes staring back at you, .

The first time you see the girl looking at you from a small gap, she'll ask you if you want to play hide and seek. You don't really have a choice. Even if you say no, you're still locked into her game, which isn't so much a game as it is an exercise in never letting your eyes lock on a gap ever again.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.3K 377 29
just some oneshots to cure your boredom discontinued. i dont own hp... and i hate jk rowling so yk (in revision)
28.6K 850 8
What could have happened if Derek decided to choose no one, not Mer, not Addison? How could have things turned out? Meredith has no idea what's Addis...
15.8K 990 76
Ready to read some amazing scary stories? Hope you are cause I've just prepared a variety of them just for you! Make yourself comfortable but connect...
531K 13.1K 178
I decided to write a book about scary stories, however these stories are not written by me. Enjoy!