Asian urban legends

Door _hyuckmin_

what am i doing with my life? Meer

Midnight Bus (China)
Kuchisake-onna / The Slit-Mouthed Woman
Teke-Teke
Aka Manto
The Girl from the Gap
Himuro Mansion
Inunaki Village
Kunekune
Hanako-san
The virgin ghost
Cockroach facial mask
The Eerie Case of Hong Kong's 'Hello Kitty Murder'
The Unexplained Disappearance of 3,000 Chinese Troops near Nanjing
A Jealous Wife Keeps a Terrible Secret
In the Afterlife, Wicked Souls Languish in Diyu

Sesame Seed Skin Cream (South Korea)

2.4K 54 18
Door _hyuckmin_

A girl obsessed with her beauty regimen decided to try a new miracle treatment. The young girl mixed sesame seeds in her bath water and soaked in it. After several hours, she had yet to emerge from her bath. Her mother began to worry. Her mother repeatedly knocked on the door and asked her daughter if she was alright, to which the girl continually replied, "just a moment".

At the height of her worry, the girl's mother burst into the bathroom and found her daughter curled up in a ball in the corner. The sesame seeds had begun to root into her skin. Hundreds of thousands of seeds had all embedded themselves into her skin. Her mother could only watch as her mad daughter dug out each seed one by one with a toothpick.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.2K 492 196
Horror Game Boss Always Covets Me (Unlimited Flow) ζζ€–ζΈΈζˆ²BOSSηΈ½θ§Šθ§Žζˆ‘γ€η„‘ι™ζ΅γ€‘ Author: δΈ€ι‘†ζžΈζž Chapters: 196 Chapters (Completed) Description: [After entering a h...
67.4K 2.9K 15
Anxiety was the villain, the bad guy, or at least that's what everyone told him. Maybe, he didn't need to be the bad guy anymore. General TW includ...
10.2K 288 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
98.2K 3K 134
Everything you need to know about 'SCIENCE' So enjoy!(^。^) FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES!!β™‘ #4-Science Facts #913-RandomπŸ˜πŸ’– 1/13/19 Thanks for the Sup...