Double Up

By 4everandalwayscastle

"Kate knew it was time. After all those months of appointments with the doctor, ultra sounds, aches, mood swi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 31

841 37 2
By 4everandalwayscastle

Chapter 31

Castle's eyes opened up a bit and those beautiful brown tresses of hair were the first thing he saw. He smiled to himself, closed his eyes and buried his face deeper into her hair and took a nice long inhale of that cherry scent.

She hummed in her sleep and he pulled her closer to him. She was a little more awake now. She turned her head a little and he nuzzled his nose to her cheek, leaving butterfly kisses all along her face. She smiled and held his face to kiss him.

She turned fully now, so that she could properly face him and kissed him firmly. His hand wandered down her side and stopped at her waist, and she deepened the kiss. Her hand slid from his shoulder to the back of his neck to play with the soft ends of hair, tickling his skin and leaving goose bumps in their wake.

His hand crept to her back and pulled her closer if that was even possible. Their lips disconnected softly and a gentle smile donned them, their foreheads un-willing to let go of each other.

"Good morning beautiful" he said

And she hummed in appreciation "good morning babe"

"I'm guessing you slept well?"

"I did... I love you"

"I love you too"

"come on, got to get breakfast ready for the kids"

"but it's still so early!"

"Castle? Its 8. Both their alarms would have woken them up by now for school."

Kate kissed his nose and got out of bed. She hardly put her robe on when there was a knock on the door.

"Mom! Nate's taking too long in the shower again and I need to be early at school today!"

"come in honey"

17 year old Jo pushed her parents' bedroom door open and rushed in.

"thank you"

she ran to her mom and kissed her on the cheek. "I won't take long, I promise"

She was just about to rush into the bathroom when Castle said "Don't I get a good-morning kiss?"

Kate quickly says "what? Mine wasn't enough?"

"ewwww TMI!" shouted Jo as she walked to where Castle was seated on the bed.

"And they never believe me when I tell them I got late cause my dad wanted a kiss from his girl" she grumbled with a smile before planting a kiss on her dad's cheek.

"Hey, don't blame me. Your big sister spoiled me" he said back to her as she ran into the bathroom locking the door behind her.

Kate laughed while she was picking out clothes for herself from their closet. "well Alexis got over it. You however, miss it."

"I'm not going to deny that" he admitted.

He then got up from the bed and put on his robe too. And quietly tip toed his way to where Kate was, so engrossed in looking for something good to wear to work. He caught her by surprise when he wrapped his arms around her and softly began nibbling on her ear.

"Castle!" she giggled slightly at the things his tongue was doing on her skin, reminding her of last night.

"you think we can have another round after the kids leave and before you have to leave for the precinct"

She turned in his embrace and bit her lip and thought for a moment. He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Come on..." he pulled her flush against his body... "I know you want me just as bad as I want you."

Kate couldn't help the soft breathy moan that left her lips when she felt his member hardening against her.

Just as she was about to say something to him 17 year old Nate barged into their room saying something about not being able to find his Beatles t-shirt and on suddenly seeing his parents he closed his eyes and turned around.

"Oh my god, Mom! Dad! The door was wide open! at least you could have shut it so I would have knocked before entering. Now my mind is scarred with that image"

They had parted from each other's arms as soon as they realized he had seen them.

Kate laughed "Don't be ridiculous Nate, we were doing nothing"

"That's not what 'nothing' looks like"

Kate busied herself in the closet again, trying her best to hide her face, but asked. "Any reason why you're here, standing in only a bath towel?"

Castle sat back down on the bed, and reached out for his phone to check his messages.

"Yea, my Beatles t-shirt mom! I can't find it"

"then wear something else."

"But I need that one"

"why that one in particular?" Castle asked, his face buried in his phone.

"Oh forget it." Nate gave up and rushed out of the room.

"Put some pants on honey!" Kate called after him.

"Yea, tell dad too"

Kate laughed and Castle just made a face.

"He's grown up so fast" She said to her husband

"uhhh... Are we really having that conversation?" castle asked.

Kate threw a pillow at him.

"I'm serious Castle. Just look at him. He's turning into you."

"The more Castles the better"

Kate smirked.

"Okay, I'm going downstairs to get the coffee started" she kissed his forehead and flew out of the room.

5 minutes later, Jo walked out of their bathroom, all dressed up in in her casual look for school. She was drying her hair with the towel and realized that her dad was staring at her.

"What?" she asked. "Is something wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"no no, it's perfect"

"great." She smiled and continued drying her hair as she walked on to her mom's dressing table.

"Dad, you think mom will mind if I use her moisturizer"

"no she won't. But you could use mine if you want"

She turned to look at him. "Why am I not surprised you use moisturizer"

"hey, don't ridicule me. It's kept my skin perfect even though I'm becoming old. And your mom doesn't have any complaints, why should u?"

"ewwww. Dad TMI"

"okay, that's it. Mind telling your old man what TMI is?"

She laughed and came to him and said

"too much information dad"

Castle shook his head teasingly and said "kids these days!"

"oh come on, so we use abbreviations, so what?"

"you're asking a writer 'so what?' "

She thought for a moment and said "touché"

he laughed.

"Well firstly dad, it's the lingo these days. You got to keep with it."

"I see" Castle feigned interest.

"And secondly, you're not old."

"Thank god I raised at least one of you to massage my ego"

She laughed and walked to him and kissed him on the cheek and said "I love you dad."

"I love you too sweetie. Go get ready for school."

She grabbed Kate's moisturizing cream off the vanity and rushed out

"Jo!"

She stepped back in "yes dad"

"promise me you'll always be my princess"

"I thought that's Becky's place now"

"you're my first"

"always dad. I'll always be your princess"

That made him smile and Jo rushed out again.

He didn't know what made him ask her that. He blamed this sudden onslaught of emotion on Kate, for bringing up the fact that the twins are growing older now. He just wanted to make sure she'll always be his first princess.

Castle got up now and went in for a shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2K 34
Rick was Kate's best friend! They'd been tight buddies since Kate's first week here at Brooke High. But as the days go by she realizes that they were...
43.1K 1.4K 36
Johanna Castle is the middle child of three, Cosmo is the eldest and Roy the youngest, and her parents are Richard and Katherine Castle. Johanna has...
32.2K 1.3K 48
This story is the interesting story of Castle and Beckett. I'm combining regular the Castle story with a peculiar twist, I hope you enjoy. EVEN THOUG...
26.5K 533 17
A Season 8 Fic- He had enough, he was tired of being the class clown, she left him and her actions broke the final straw.