A Knight w/ Shinning Eyes

By bl_principito

[Royals Series] Neal and Eric's Book: *Can Be Read Separately* *Its a 2-in-1 story my guys* There was some... More

1. Fear
2. A Thankful Thought
3. Blank
4. Kill or "R-pe"
5. Mating
6. Being Dominated
7. Eric the Sir
8. Just A Lil' Jinx
9. Shane & Diesel
10. Pretty Eyes. Bright Eyes?
11. Fates Fox
12. A History Spill
13. Late Night Catchup
14. "Pure" Anger
15. Fully Aware
16. The Pack Next Door
Chapter "17"
Chapter "17" pt. 2
17. Addiction
18. Bonding Night
19. Their Arrogant Mate
20. Relationships Are Different - 1
21. Relationships are Different 2.
22. Home
23. Lost Brother
24. We Will Be Okay
25. Meet the Family?
27. A Fighting Chance
28. ะ•ะปะตะฝะฐ
29. Thas Family
30. Inexistent Time
31. Their Scent
32. Music Taste
33. Wake-up Call
34. Fall in Love
35. I Trust The Guy
36. A Chance to be Happy
37. Intimidation Pt.1
38. Spastically Worth It
39. Intimidation Pt.2
40. Definitely Middle Spoon
41. The End of a War
42. A Knife in a Word Fight
43. Family.
44. A Rogue from the Past
45. Official Luna
46. You Came to Me
47. Pack Therapist
48. Do Omegas Fight?
49. Ian's Epilogue
50. Neal's Epilogue

26. Heading Back

507 42 0
By bl_principito

Edit/Re-Written: June 15, 2022

     A Knight W/ Shining Eyes: Chapter Twenty-Six; Heading Back

Warnings: I mean, there's sex

ERICS POV____

     "Have you let your brother know?" I ask Neal as I continue resting against his lap. We had just said our goodbyes to Mark and now we're alone again, not that it would be long until we have to face the same distressed sadness from the Alpha's when we decide to leave.

     Humming, Neal looks down at me before shaking his head. His green eyes gleam softly, "Nope. I usually don't let him know."

     "Are we planning to give his boyfriend a scare for his life?" I say with a smirk, not because I'm a torturer for the people I choose to kill, but because I want to see what Neal can accomplish when being 100% overprotective. Some might call it toxic, I don't really care, not when I think it's more attractive than anything else.

     "Not yet." He answers while running his hand through my hair, the touch warm and comforting and grounding. "I'm planning to, but maybe when they move into a more serious aspect of their relationship."

     I let the information sink through but once it does I decide to focus on the bit of information that I had just learned from Mark and not from my mate himself. "Why didn't you tell me?"

     It's whispered but I know he's heard me when his eyes blank out and he slumps back against the headrest of the couch. "I guess I was scared? That. . .if I told you, you would leave me." Sighing, he leans forward to cup my face between his calloused hands, they're rough but gentle and I can't help but take in his scent. "It has nothing to do with you, Eric. I'm just not used to long-term relationships, I'm still learning the boundaries.

     Smiling, I lean upwards to press my lips against his. "Well you better start getting used to it."

     With a huff Neal smiles softly as he nods at my statement. Leaning forward, I press light kisses across his jaw before dipping down into the junction where his first mark lay. Sitting up on my elbows to get more space, I let my tongue run itself over the scar.

     Xelio growls within me, wanting me to let him fuck our mate, really it doesnt make a difference who it is. Our wolves are merely a part of us, but if werewolves had human mates rather than a wolf counterpart, "hanging out with their mate" simply got harder. Meaning that most times, during a werewolf and human pairing, the wolf counterpart would demand more time with their human partner than usual, this can come in simple forms; shifting during sleep for protection, shifting during walks, or shifting to hang out. Xelio, of course, can't be bothered, so what does he want? To take full conscious control to fuck Neal. Because he's a horny bastard.

     Rolling my eyes, I let a little bit of Xelio push through and nip at the skin beneath my teeth - enjoying my mates little reactions. Instead of deciding to struggle with my wolf, I continue giving him a little more reign until he has fully taken over - not wanting to continue to hear him beg and whine.

     Shivering against me, Neal grips my torso and moans - tilting his neck to the side to show me more of his beautiful neck. "Eric,"

     "Xelio, mate." I correct, tugging at his earlobe. There isn't really much time to think about the next words because we're on a tight schedule anyways, "On your knees, on the floor."

     Both the command and the presence feel foreign to be, especially since Xelio was hardly one to show up. Scrambling to follow the command, Neal kneels between my spread legs. Our eyes clash and with a simple thought the next command was sent through our bond. Shivering, he straightens himself and begins unbuttoning my pants, tickling the skin close to the waistband of my briefs.

     Suck me off, Neal.

     There isn't any teasing when my hard-on is swiftly pulled out of my briefs, curving up onto my abdomen. Neal simply lets out a soft moan before gripping me from the base and leaning forward to lick the tip of my cock tentatively. Okay, so maybe there is teasing. Growling at him, I hold back when he smirks up at me and opens wide - swiftly taking me into the back of his throat.

     Once I'm enveloped by warm heat, I reach forward and grip his hair with my right hand, holding it steady as I thrust into him with no warning. He moans around me, the vibrations traveling down to my balls as he grips my knees, becoming lax to give me more moving ability. It doesn't last long before he's gagging around me, eyes tearing up as he looks up at me. At that, I pull out, making him whimper.

     "Would you rather continue sucking me off, or having me fuck you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, internally cursing at Xelio's lack of – appropriate word use. Snorting, Neal wipes the edges of his mouth with the back of his hand as he stands to straddle my lap.

     "Why is Little Warrior so rude all of the sudden?" He asks in a quiet voice, leaning forward to press kisses from my jaw down my neck. Laughing at his own question, he begins to move his hips against mine, the fabric of his shorts creating a delicious sensation that had me groaning beneath him. "Is it because you're horny?"

     A tease, why did I expect anything else? Gripping his neck I slam our lips together. The kiss is raw, passion-filled, and wild - three perfect words to describe Xelio. Our tongues battle for dominance as he groans, hips picking up the pace as his hands stumble between us to try and undo his belt. We break apart, both of us gasping for air.

     "We aren't going to last if we keep going like this." He pants out, his eyes half hooded as he stands to remove the borrowed shorts and briefs. When he's bare, I reach forward to grip his hips and tug him back where he belongs.

     "That's okay, we aren't in any rush." I whisper hoarsely. Neal responds with a chuckle, sitting up onto his knees and reaching beneath himself to grip my member and align himself. Little bits of concern fill me at the thought of him being unprepped and possibly hurting himself, but before I can stop him, he's sitting himself down on my cock.

     "Oh. . .Fuck! I—" He curses and gasps while I grip the cushions beneath me. Fuck is right, once he's fully seated, Neal leans forward to press his slightly sweaty forehead against my shoulder. "You got bigger than last time."

     Xelio, somewhere, sticks his tongue out at me at the obvious ego boost. "It's probably because we didn't prep you." I mumble, lazily dragging my hand up and down his bare back as I give him time to adjust to my size. There's muscle beneath my fingertips, but more than that there are scars that sporadically litter his skin. Humming, he wraps his arms around my neck after a couple of moments pass, hips shifting.

     "Can't blame me for wanting you back inside of me." He says with a whine and a point and I hold back to want to peck his pouty puffed lips. "And besides, it's your fault for seducing me."

     A snort escapes me, "And how exactly did I do that?" Not that I mind, if this is the consequence of that predicament.

     Tilting his head to the side, Neal shows off his pretty - swollen mark. "You turned me on with the mark."

     And there's no way I can argue with that. With a shrug, I lean forth and nip at it once more as I grip his hips and thrust upwards - grinding up into him. Neal gasps, short and sweet, and his hands reach back to grip my hair, holding me to his chest as his thighs quiver around me. "Fuck me, Xelio."

     Gnawing against his skin, I nod because yeah — I can do that. Lifting him so he's hovering over me slightly, I pound up into him in quick thrusts, dominating his mouth completely as I use my hands to spread his ass cheeks wider. He's sensitive, and over-excited, something that's common when a mate teases a bonding mark. So it isn't a surprise when he arches against me, head tilting back as he gasps.

     "X-Xel- 'm gonna-" The words are cut off by my growl and he spasms in my lap as he comes all over my abdomen. Gripping his shoulder, I haul him down - opening my mouth and letting my sharp teeth sink into the same mating bond I'd been teasing. At the sensation of piercing his skin, I moan, releasing inside of him.

     "Shit- what the-" He curses, whining at the oversensitivity, the act of me biting him again making him release one more time between us. When he's done he sags against me, breathing heavily. Smiling softly, I let Xelio enjoy the moment a little longer before seeking control again. Reluctantly, he lets me, commenting how perfect Neal is for us.

     "You looked hot." I quickly state as I run my hands through his hair.

     Neal hums, "I thought we already went over this, Eric, 'm not attractive."

     Rolling my eyes I tilt his chin upwards. "Well as long as I think you are - I think that's all that matters." Neal looks up at me, clear disbelief filling his gaze. Then he scoffs and shifts to try and remove himself from my dick. I don't let him, grasping his thighs and hips before standing up abruptly.

     Yelping, he grips onto my shoulders. "Hey—ah! Don't mo-ve, ngh,"

     "Why don't we take a shower?" I ask, doing my best to ignore the sensitivity of my dick. I pull out when I set him down on the counter, stepping back to turn on the water of the shower. Neal's breathless by then, hair sticking to his neck and forehead. Ignoring his hard-member, I tilt my head feigning innocence. "What's wrong?"

     At the question, he lets out an irritated growl, "Eric, I swear to god, if we don't go for a round two, I'll personally make sure to-" Deciding not to let him finish, I lean forward to capture his lips with mine softly. When I pull back, I simply motion my head, leading him into the warm cascade of water, and following behind him.

     When we're inside, I shift to get close to him, rubbing my nose against his. "Turn around, Bright Eyes." I demand softly, a breath away from his lips. Neal shivers but does as told, turning to face his ass towards my front. Reaching forth, I tickle at the mark that rests just above it, licking my lips as I use my thumb to spread him apart and align myself to him. At this point, there's no need for me to try and prepare him, so once my head teases the rim of his entrance - I tighten my hold and slam in.

     At the sudden intrusion, he screams - most of it muffled into a loud groan as he bites down on his bottom lip. Throwing a glance over his shoulder, he smirks at me, spreading his stance as he starts pushing back against me - meeting me thrust for thrust.

      "Fu— Eric!" My hands rest on his hips as I make a sloppy mess of his neck. Using my free hand, I wrap it around his cock and pump it slowly. His voice keens, high and needy as his hands grip the tile wall. Goddess, I love his voice. Adjusting my stance, my jaw ticks as I quicken my thrusts - just slightly.

      "Ye-s, hn — right- th-re, pleas—" A growl escapes me, and I lean forth to bite at the edges of one of his ears.

     "What do you want, Bright Eyes?" It's nice hearing him, so even when I know what he wants, I slow down a bit, enjoying the way he whines and sniffles beneath me.

     "Go fucking fas-ter, sh-shit!" Begging, the fucking begging - that always gets to me. I comply, my grip around his hips tightening as my hand jerks him off to my thrusts. Sparks travel up my legs and my core tightens at the sensation. Fuck.

     "Come with me," I groan through clenched teeth. My mate moans in response, back arching as he releases all over the tiles. At the same time, he tightens around me, and the tight heat makes me curse as I slide out. Turning over onto his back, he sends me a teasing glare. "Now we're definitely going to be late."

     "Entirely my fault," I quip before grinning at him. "I love you, Neal."

     He reaches out, his hand smoothing over my chest where he can surely feel my haywire heart, and smiles. "I love you too, Eric." 

__

     "I'll miss you guys!" Diesel sobs, falling over my arms dramatically as his very real tears begin to stain my shirt. Letting out an awkward chuckle, I hold him, Neal watching with an amused gleam next to me. Diesel had always been the more emotional Alpha of the two, so this reaction from the news that me and Neal are leaving isn't really a surprise.

     "Be sure to come back soon," Shane states, his gaze burning into mine as he grips my forearm, "Never know how long I'll be looking for a Beta."

     Smiling softly, I nod, "I'll be sure to think about it, for now - think about your sons."

Sniffling against my chest, Diesel finally pulls back from my embrace with a grateful smile. "We know. We aren't planning on making the same mistake again, thank you for bringing him back to us." Turning to Neal, he gives him an even bigger smile. "And thank you for being his friend throughout these years."

     Neal chuckles awkwardly and it's adorable how easily embarrassed he gets with direct compliments, "It's no problem, please contact me if anything happens to him."

     And with that the serious atmosphere is broken and Diesel is attacking both of us with hugs once more.

__

     "We might have to stay over at their apartment for a while. Are you okay with that?" Neal asks, concern lacing his tone as looks over at me. It's something so minimal to be concerned over but it's indubiously him; simply worried about the littlest things making me uncomfortable.

     With a nod I respond, "I don't mind but will your brother?"

     Biting his lip in conflict, he answers, "I don't know. I'll send him a message but I don't know if it'll matter when we're gonna get there in the middle of the night."

     Hmm, true but, "He does have a boyfriend, Bright Eyes, he might be gone on a date." As the word 'date' slips my mouth I come to the heavy realization that I've never taken Neal out on a date. Not that there's ever been an opportune time to do so, but still, some people consider those important. Does he? Taking a risk, I glance over at him, watching as the sun cascades down his face down to his collarbones. What kinds of things does he like for a date?

     "What's wrong Eric?" He asks once I've turned my eyes back to the road, surprising the hell out of me.

     "What do you mean?"

     I can practically imagine him smiling as he snorts, "We're mates remember? I can feel your emotions, why are you nervous?"

     And yeah, he has a point. Why was I the one that forgot about that very simple fact? "I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date."

     Neal hums next to me, the phone in his hand ringing softly just after my question, "Give me a second, I'm calling Skylar." The truck is filled with nothing but the sound of the low engine rumble and Neal's soft voice filling the space. I listen to his conversations, picking up the cute nicknames and antics he uses with the youngest brother - someone who I'm sure is the spoiled one of the family. When he's done, he hangs up and slides over to the middle seat of the front, pressing his abdomen against the side of my arm. "Be ready, Skylar is excited to meet you and I'm not sure how Dayon will react, but I'm sure it'll be amusing - for me anyways."

     Raising an eyebrow at his statement, I ask, "Why are they so curious?"

     Pressing his lips to the side of my neck I force myself to focus on the road and not on the sensation of his lips. "As they put it, this is the first time that I'm bringing someone over to meet them. When I mentioned you to Dayon, he only said that he's anxious because I've never genuinely liked someone."

     That would explain it, I give a firm nod, lifting one of my hands and wrapping around his shoulders while driving with one hand. He easily accepts the embrace, letting out a satisfied sigh and after a couple of seconds he's speaking up again. "Eric," A hum escapes me, letting him know that I'm listening. "I would love to go on a date with you."

><><><><><

28/50. 😪

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

276K 7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
267K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
970K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...