Take Me Away

By lulscooby

Based off of oneshot๐Ÿ˜Š More

Lost Girl
Guest
Target
Workin Me
Hostile
Thoughts
Some Type of Way
Still Where We Started
Home Alone
Calls
Schedule
Educational TV
Caught
Sightless
Disney Pixar
The Hurt Baby
His Creation
Close to you
The Stolen Fry
Google Maps
Betrayal
Stuck
Rain
Cuddles
Baby steps
Cajun Pasta
Distance
Cozy
Date
Kids meal
Decorating
Christmas
Negligent
Over 24 hours
Misunderstanding
Under Me
Babeysitting
Check up
Trying
Sexy
Dinner
Facetime Fry
Preparing
Lips
First Day
Her Girl
Innocence
Morning
Minor Setbacks
My Little Baby
Natural Disasters
Rose Peace
Slip
I Promise..
Otherside
Sneak Dissing
Still Your's -Beyoncรฉ
Trust the process?
Time and Place
Fill or Feel me
The Cons

Name:

5K 291 44
By lulscooby

Onika's POV

November 8(2 days later 5:56pm)

I just got out of school and I'm headed to the hospital I gave the doctor my phone number since I'm the only person that knows her even though I know nothing about her. I told my mom and she didn't believe me so she's coming up to the hospital a little later. I parked in the parking lot and went inside with a straight face I don't like hospitals they never really led to anything good. I walk past the receptionist desk only to be stopped by a nurse "Excuse me ma'am where are you going?" she asked with a attitude "I'm here to see someone." I said with no real emotion in my voice "Well can you tell me what patient your visiting>" she said in a duh tone. "I don't know her name I just know what room she's in and what day she came, now me staying here talking to you isn't going to get you anywhere because that attitude you have is not what I planned on dealing with and I will not let it ruin my mood, so if you would excuse me I have someone I need to see." I said walking off.

I made it to her room door seeing it was cracked I lightly knocked and walked inside, she wasn't in her bed so that meant she was in the restroom. After a few minutes she came out with a small sad face until she saw me sitting on her bed she put on a huge smile ad hugged me "Je pensais que tu ne reviendrais pas(I thought you weren't coming back)" she said "I really don't know what your saying." I said giving her a sad face as she let me go and she sat with her legs crossed "J'ai hâte de quitter cet endroit, je veux rentrer chez moi, personne ne me comprend(I can't wait t leave this place no one understands me)" she spoke "I just looked at her taking in her features, she's really beautiful I don't understand how she ended up out there in the woods that late on top of that that hurt. She had bandages covering most of her body but mainly her arms from what I could see. "What's your name?" I asked even though she may not understand me "Mon quoi, je comprends à peine ce que tu dis(My what, I can barely understand the things you say.)" she replied with a confused face.

The doctor walked in "Miss Maraj may I speak with you outside please?' he asked I followed him out and he began to talk "She had a miscarriage a while back but didn't go to the doctor to get it removed we figured that out after her surgery. She has a few broken ribs a fractured arm and leg and some minium lung problems. We believe she's no older than 17 proved from the CAT scans and procedures that have been done." he said "Do you know her name or is that still a no brainer?" I asked 'I believe that she's not even from the United States and if she is she has never been identified meaning she was't even born in a hospital." "How does that even happen?" "I don't think it does. She needs to stay her for about a week or maybe two it depends on her healing process and her cooperation." I nodded at his words "i'll be here for a while today and comeback as much as I can." "Of couse and I thank you for that. She's been sitting and waiting for you I believe, the only problem we've had so far besides all the obvious stuff is that she won't eat. She'll pick at it but other than that nothing." "I'll se if I can get her something she'll eat." he nodded and let me walk back into her room and she smiled seeing me walk back in "S'il vous plaît dites-moi que je peux rentrer à la maison(Please tell me I can go home)"she said looking at me with hopefulness. I sat on her bed facing her "I need you to eat babes" I said she looked at me confused so I made a gesture towards eating and she nodded her head slowly understanding me "Je ne veux pas manger ici c'est dégoûtant je peux attendre jusqu'à ce que je rentre à la maison(I don't want to eat here t's disgusting I can wait til I get home)" she said shaking her head no and smiling at the end.

My mom had came through the door since I had already sent her the room number and thing "Oh my... What happened to her?" she asked as she walked up to us making the girl back up some scared, she was still scared of me that was evident she wasn't shaking as much but she kept her distance when I didn't hug her back like she hugged me. "Alot, she doesn't speak English and she has nothing in the system to identify her," I said the girl just sat there looking between me and my mom scared moving herself into the upper corner of her bed "S'il te plait, ne me fais pas de mal, je ne veux plus revivre ça(Please don't hurt me I don't want to go through that again)" she said "She speaks French" my mom said "What?" "She speaks French, she may not be from here at all." I looked at her "Why are you such a mystery?" she just looked at me scared "Je pensais que tu allais m'aider(I thought you were gonna help me)" she said pulling her legs into her chest. "What?" I asked moving near her she tried backing away but was stuck in that spot "She's afraid of us" my mom said "You understand her?" I asked confused and shocked "No chile it's obvious from her body language." she said shaking her head.

"Do they have a translator?" she asked "No but I know Rih and Solana can probably get us somewhere." I said getting my phone out I looked up at the girl she stared at me with anger and hurt I talked to Rih and Lana and they said they would come. I hung up the phone and looked at my mom "She won't eat the food here, the doctor said that if she doesn't she'll be here longer." I said "Well pull up some restaurants or something on your phone and show her some of the food and see what she picks" she said trying to come up with something, I pulled up the McDonald's website to see if she'd choose something and I sat my phone near her and she just looked between me and the phone "qu'est-ce que c'est, je ne veux pas avoir d'ennuis(what is that, I don't want to et in trouble.)" she said with her face barely over her legs then moving back to her fetal position.

I went next to her and she became stiff just watching my movements I got on my phone and scrolled through the food and I looked at her seeing she was eyeing the food then she looked at me still scared "Do you want to eat this?" I asked "Manger? Je ne connais que les restes, c'est tout ce qu'il m'a nourri(Eat? I only know leftovers that's all he fed me)" she spoke. I was about to call Rih when she called me asking for the room number then she walked in with Lana "Hey Mama Carol I didn't know you were here." she said hugging her and Solana did the same "Oh non, s'il te plait laisse je ne veux plus faire ça je sais qu'il t'a envoyé mais s'il te plait ne le fais pas(Oh no, please leave I don't wanna do that anymore I know he sent you but please don't do it)" she spoke "What is she saying?" I asked "She said no, please leave something about a man and that she doesn't want to do it anymore." Rih said "She said that she doesn't want to do it anymore that he sent us, she begging us not to do something." Solana said rolling her eyes at Rih "Aye I got some of it." Rih said.

"Can you tell her she needs to tell me what she wants to eat." I said to Solana "Que voulez-vous manger?(What do you want to eat)" she looked at Lana then at me "Vous pouvez parler français?( You can speak French)" "Oui, nous essayons de vous aider.(Yes, were trying to help you)" Solana said with a light smile "J'ai seulement mangé des restes(I've only eaten leftovers)" "Umm we've got a problem." Solana said "what?" I asked "She doesn't know what exactly food is" she said with a small chuckle "She said she's only eaten leftovers." "Well shit, I'll get her some chicken from somewhere." my mom said "OOhh can I get some food too please?" Rih said "Now I gotta feed all y'all asses huh?" she said looking back at us as we nodded our heads except the girl.

"Can you ask her her name?" I said "Quel est ton nom?(whats your name)" "Beyonce Knowles". We all stopped and looked at her, her voice was beautiful it was deep but not in a masculine way more of a seducing way. "Well... that was, different" Rih said I just stared at Beyonce "Ask her how old she is." I said Solana nodded "Quel âge avez-vous?" "dix-sept,quand puis-je partir(17, when can I leave)?" "She said 17 and when can sh e leave." "Tell her we'll talk about that later." I said she translated it to her and she sadly nodded. My mom came back and gave me my food and her's "So what did y'all get so far?" my mom asked "She's 17 and her name is Beyonce" I said making the girl look at me I lightly smiled at her "Go ahead and eat" I said "Aller de l'avant et manger" Lana said Beyonce looked at me for a second then took a bite of her food.

She ate like she hadn't eaten in years "Slow down, we can get you more.""Ralentis, on peut t'en avoir plus" she nodded at Solana's words and slowed down. The doctor came in and she stopped eating and glared at him. "I see you got her to eat. Did you get her name?" he asked "Yea her name is Beyonce Knowles, can you see if there's anything under that name?" I asked "I can check but I doubt there is, but I came to take her vitals and do her check." he spoke walking to her side of the bed making her put her food down and try to make a run for it "Hey, don't run he's only helping you." "salut, ne cours pas seulement pour t'aider" Lana translated. "Non je ne l'aime pas, il aime me toucher(No I don't like him, he likes to touch me)" "il est un médecin qu'il est censé(He's a doctor he's supposed to)" "Noo je n'aime pas ça(Noo I don't like it)" she cried while her checked her I pulled into me and rubbed her back "Shhh" I said kissing her head.

"Has she been doing this the whole time?" I asked "Yes, she's been like this with everyone, she won't hurt anyone though she'll just cry and whisper things." he said I nodded and looked down at her she just had tears running down her face and whimpering. The doctor finished her and said his goodbyes walking out she held on to me still "It's okay, you won't have to stay here long." "ça va, vous n'aurez pas à rester longtemps ici" Solana said "Puis-je simplement partir et aller avec vous" she said "she said can I just leave and go with you" Solana spoke, I looked at Beyonce and smiled and nodded at her she smiled a little and stayed under me.

-----------------------------

So I plan on updating Neu Roses too but it might be a bit later if any questions always ask. What do you plan on doing for Christmas and what do you want? I know it's a late question but still...

-Scooby🐶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
170K 7.6K 34
Beynika