War Between Dimensions {Seque...

By Cresszelda

Ten years have past since they graduated the university, everyone is happy and living a good life. Little doe... More

Moving In With Friends
Living Across From The Girls
Teasing Housemates
Aphmau's Visit
Aphmau's Advice
His Roomates
Aphmau's Excitement
Personal Party Invites
A New Friend
Christmas Party Pt. 1
Christmas Party Pt. 2
Aaron's Thoughts
Sienna And Jerome's Love
Irene's Warning
Unexpected News
Informing Everyone
Training For The Upcoming War
Getting Ready To Invade
Ein And Shad's Arrival
The Battle Begins
Battling The Trio Pt. 1
Battling The Trio Pt. 2
Battling The Trio Pt. 3
The Final Battle
The Future Of This World
Our Future
500 Reads?!
1k Reads?!
2k Reads?!
5k Reads?!

Planning A War

270 9 3
By Cresszelda

Hey guys Cresszelda here, I just wanted to let you know before the chapter begins in this AU Aphmau is a only child and is not related to Ein. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!
——————————————————————

(Ein's POV)(Evening)

I take a look around my new fortress that I have in the Nether. I struck a deal with Shad, as long as I stay in his army I get to be immortal and get to kill anyone I want to. Let's say in a couple months, I'll invade earth and kill Aaron so I can have Aphmau for myself. The other reason I'm going to invade earth is because Shad wants me to kill a lot of people so Irene shows up. I don't get to kill her though, Shad does.

I walk to my room and lay on my bed, thinking of all the ways I can invade the human world. Set everything on fire, killing every person I see in sight.

As I doze off, one last thought came to mind.

Watch out Irene, I'm coming to your precious world that you created. I'm going to burn everything that you've ever loved to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
150K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...