War Between Dimensions {Seque...

By Cresszelda

Ten years have past since they graduated the university, everyone is happy and living a good life. Little doe... More

Moving In With Friends
Living Across From The Girls
Teasing Housemates
Aphmau's Visit
Aphmau's Advice
His Roomates
Aphmau's Excitement
Personal Party Invites
A New Friend
Christmas Party Pt. 1
Aaron's Thoughts
Sienna And Jerome's Love
Planning A War
Irene's Warning
Unexpected News
Informing Everyone
Training For The Upcoming War
Getting Ready To Invade
Ein And Shad's Arrival
The Battle Begins
Battling The Trio Pt. 1
Battling The Trio Pt. 2
Battling The Trio Pt. 3
The Final Battle
The Future Of This World
Our Future
500 Reads?!
1k Reads?!
2k Reads?!
5k Reads?!

Christmas Party Pt. 2

251 10 0
By Cresszelda

(Aphmau's POV)(Night)

After we get done cleaning up from the party, we decide to hang out for a couple more minutes.

Katelyn laughs a little "Wow, now that was a party."

Jerome laughs as well "It was funny how Laurence and Garroth tried to kiss Aphmau."

"Please, I think it was childish." I say in a irritated tone.

Aaron sighs "I agree, she shouldn't be forced into anything. Especially if it's a kiss from someone she's not interested in."

Katelyn looks at her hot chocolate, then back at everyone "That, I agree with."  

"Well, it's time for me to go home." Jerome says as he makes his way towards the door.

Aaron makes his way towards the door as well "Same."

I smile at Aaron and Jerome "Alright, bye guys!"

Aaron smiles back at Aphmau "Bye Aph."

As Aaron and Jerome head out the door and close it, my heart drops.

Katelyn clears her throat "So Sienna, when are you going to tell Jerome how you feel?"

All the sudden I see Sienna's face go red "I don't have feelings for him!"

Katelyn laughs a little "Please Sienna, you're just like Aphmau and her feelings for Aaron."

I look at Katelyn in shock "Wait, how did I get dragged into this?"

Katelyn laughs even more "Because you can't even admit to yourself that you have feelings for him."

I sigh in defeat and start heading up the stairs "I'm going to bed, I'll talk to you guys later."

"Night Aph." I hear Sienna faintly say as I make my way towards my room, close my door and lay on my bed.

Do I love Aaron? More Importantly does he still love me? I need to ask him soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.2K 39
Aphmau is a girl living in her home village. Seems pretty simple, but her life isn't completely normal. She is a different human being. She is someho...
136 7 10
What if Aphmau had a twin sister? What if that twin was secretly a werewolf? And it's their first day of high school after being homeschooled for a y...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
3.3K 34 18
Each chapter will be a random little story. They will probably not connect... They will either be in MCD or MyStreet. My cover is made by @CRAZYFanGi...