Forget The Past (Ereri)

Par Sly_Fur

Eren was born into Levi's hatred, and when the raven-haired man wasn't able to kidnap him as a child, he was... Plus

Chapter 1 - War
Chapter 2 - Before
Chapter 3 - Hatred
Chapter 4 - Blueberries
Chapter 5 - Protected
Chapter 6 - Found
Chapter 7 - Hurt
Chapter 8 - Home
Chapter 9 - Eren's Kingdom
Chapter 10 - Wounded
Chapter 11 - Wedding
Chapter 12 - Dance
Chapter 13 - Zinx
Chapter 15 - Attack
Chapter 16 - Irritation
Chapter 17 - Monster
Chapter 18 - Angels
Chapter 19 - See You Again
A/N

Chapter 14 - Plans

7.1K 321 262
Par Sly_Fur

Eren's P.O.V:

Having to actually sleep next to Levi made me very uncomfortable, shy, and overall...flustered.

He requested I sleep in the same room after our encounter with that...person. Who had light brown hair with interesting highlights in it. Said highlights snaked across his hair like electricity. The color being an extremely light blue.

I couldn't see the assassin's facial features that well, due to the lighting, but I swear there were two different colors of eyes there. One being a dark, sapphire blue, and the other being a very light, sky-blue.

Levi double-checked every lock there had to be in the room. And I was reminded of the time he visited me as a child. A very faint scar still on my neck due to his knife's sharp edge.

The raven was already fast asleep, and I couldn't help but move the stray strands of hair out of his face. Looking over his features for the fiftieth time.

When did I start thinking about him this way?

I adverted my gaze. Crossing my arms against my chest. Unable to leave the room due to the possibility of someone trying to harm one of us. Or both.

I don't recall doing anything to piss anyone off. Unless it had to do with my forgotten hatred for the man starting to cuddle up next to me.

"You don't like physical contact, eh?" I asked Levi. Fully aware he was unable to hear me. "You liar."

Patting his head, I sunk down in to the sheets of the bed. Getting comfortable in a lying down position, other than a sitting up one.

I could only wish I was able hit the bed and immediately fall asleep. But alas, I couldn't. So I simply stared up at the ceiling. Wondering what would happen if that person got in.

What if he actually killed one of us?

My expression fell, and I wrapped my arms around the man next to me. I can't let that happen. I don't want to end up in a relationship like Marco now is. That would be too much for me to handle.

I wonder what he's thinking now. I would be devastated  if that was Levi and I instead.

But you hate Levi. You can't obtain feelings for someone who tried to kill you your entire life. It's unnatural to have feelings for a guy, and one twice your age at that!

Lightly shaking my head to remove the dangerous thoughts starting to caress my knowledge, I shut my eyes as tight as possible. Making little blue and green dots start to swim in the blackness of my eyelids.

"Eren? What are you doing?"

"Hm?"

"You aren't going to fall asleep like that."

"I don't care."

My hair was suddenly ruffled, and I let out a huff of disapproval towards the man next to me.

"When did you wake up?" I asked. Loosening the tightness of my eyelids before opening them.

"Just now," Levi replied.

"Why?"

"I wake up multiple times in the night...I don't have any control over it."

"Oh. I thought it was some cool self defense mechanism."

Levi scoffed. "So I'm not cool now?"

"Oh-no! Don't take it that way. You are cool."

"Sure."

Oh, please. Don't get all depressed on me now.

"I'm cold," Levi suddenly complained.

My eyes flickered over to the raven. "And you say that why?"

"Because I am. It's fucking freezing in here."

Hesitantly, I wrapped my arms around Levi again. Pulling him in to my chest, and waiting for a reaction.

When he said nothing, I proceeded to nuzzle his head with my chin. Bringing my hands upwards to hug his neck.

"You sure are affectionate," he commented.

"Why not? You only live once, and you shouldn't waste any moments you have with someone you love."

Levi didn't make any comments on my sudden emotional you-only-live-once lecture. And I felt slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry."

"Why be sorry? You spoke the truth."

"But a lot of people don't like the truth."

"I like the truth."

"Even rude comments?"

"Now who would dare say anything rude to me?"

"I did."

Levi sighed, and the movement of his body caused his head to brush against my neck and tickle my chin.

"Shut up. I don't care about the past anymore"

I nodded against his head. Agreeing with him.

 Closing my eyes, I smiled. Falling into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

"Hey, Eren. Wake up."

I tore my eyes open to find Levi hovering only inches from my face. Making me flinch away.

"W-what do you want?" I asked. Covering my reddening cheeks with my hands.

"I was going to ask you if you would join me for breakfast."

My mouth hung open, and I nodded hastily. "Yes! Of course!"

Levi swung his legs off the side of the bed. Hopping off with the largest amount of grace I have ever seen, and leaving the room without even waiting for me.

Quickly, I followed. Ruffling my hair slightly.

So I just go in what I'm in? Or do I dress? I don't know, but I'll just leave.

I pushed the door open, and scanned the slightly dim hallway. Noticing that there were windows in this hallway, I looked outside only to see a public garden below. It wasn't as unique as Levi's, but it was still beautiful.

"Are you coming any time soon?"

"Oh-" I looked behind me to see Levi standing a few feet away.

"Um, yeah. I just got side-tracked," I said sheepishly.

"Noticed."

The raven grasped my hand, tugging me through the maze-like hallway setup. It was smart, since intruders would get very confused, but was easy to remember with the right teachings due to marks hidden around on the multiple turns.

Levi didn't even have to look at them, he just wound around all the twists and turns like nothing. Probably because he has been living here.

Soon enough, I found myself awkwardly seated at a large table. People scuttling around the room took obvious double-takes when they saw me. Even going to the lengths of muttering to themselves, or others.

The raven seemed displeased at the attention I was receiving. Making sure to seat himself next to me just in case. I didn't mind him doing that, but glaring at people was unnecessary.

After a few minutes, people wearing very formal looking outfits entered the room. Taking their seats while either trying to ignore my presence, or looking very confused about it. The silence upon the room was very uncomfortable, and I continued to squirm in my seat until Levi jabbed me in the side with his elbow.

A blonde man coughed. "Um, Levi, sir? Why of all people is he here?"

"Because he is my warmly welcomed guest."

Most of the people remained silent, while some others whispered inaudible words to each other.

"If you dislike his being here, ignore him. I will not put up with any of your guys' shit," Levi hissed. Blanketing the room with another silence.

"I feel very unwelcome here," I said quietly. Fiddling with the hem of the shirt I was wearing.

"Ignore them. They don't have any power over me," Levi said quite loudly, almost like he wanted all of them to hear.

The same blonde grunted, but said nothing more.

Before I could receive another comment, a large amount of food I couldn't name was placed in front of everyone.

I waited to see what the other people did, but it seemed they were doing the same to me. Watching warily as I glanced around the room nervously.

Ignoring everyone's curiosity, Levi made a clatter as he grabbed whatever he wanted. Placing it in front of me, to my relief.

"So," the blonde spoke up, "the troops have come back with success, and new technology has been found within the smaller kingdom."

Levi's lips twitched slightly. "What kind of new technology?"

"Advanced acoustic holography, sir," the blonde replied.

"Anything else?"

"Some strange syringes were salvaged, but scientists have yet to find out the liquid inside."

Levi pinched the bridge of his nose. Releasing a sigh. "As long as we have that land, the sacrifices were worth it."

The blonde nodded.

"When is the siege for the next nearest kingdom planned?" A woman asked. Tucking a strand of dark purple hair behind her ear.

"The next nearest kingdom has two highly skilled assassins that had attacked us last night," Levi said blankly, "after our troops have recovered, then we will attack. But extreme cautions must be taken, for those two are extremely lethal, and are very loyal to their king."

The woman nodded. "I had heard about some ruckus, but I did not know that was their doing."

"It was. I recognized them."

"Do you know their names, sir?" The blonde asked. 

"Zinx, and Samuel," replied Levi. Resting his chin on his hands like he was bored.

A brunet suddenly looked up. "Did you say Zinx?" He asked.

"Yes. The most skilled assassin in the land."

The man let out a breath of air, pinching his nose and looking down. "Great."

"Do you know why they attacked, sir?" the purple-haired lady asked.

"They might see us as a threat. Eren's kingdom is allied with them, so if we were to attack them with Eren as our own ally, they might see him as a threat as well."

"Eren is our ally?" The blonde asked. Seemingly surprised.

"I'm guessing."

Ignoring his food, Levi pulled out a paper from his pocket. Unraveling it, and keeping it down with small pins. It was a map of his many neighbouring kingdoms.

I saw mine had very many markings on it. Even small tears in it from what I could guess were daggers and other sharp objects jabbed into it. "Jesus Christ, Levi. How desperate were you?" I chuckled.

His eyes flickered over to me, and I could make out the faintest look of amusement playing across his lips. "Very."

"Anyways, we would have to approach from behind, since they will most likely have high guards up in front. In order to be sure they won't think of our not coming suspicious, I will have some decoys placed in front. They may as well fight to the death, but have permissions to flee when things get tough," Levi said. Dragging a black marker from his kingdom to another one not to far away.

"The setup, sir?"

"I will have four of our greatest in back, and I will be in the middle. Warriors of any kind can be behind the archers, who will be in front in case of others around. But I'm not going to have too many people around, for they'll notice easily. Is that alright with you?"

The woman with the purple hair nodded.

"They have a wall, so I'll need a few explosives."

The brunette nodded.

"And as for someone leading, Erwin, you can do that. I'll be preoccupied with the king and his two shitty assassins."

The blonde nodded.

"Eren, you'll be with me. I'm not letting you off so you can hurt yourself or some other shit like that."

I sighed, but nodded like the other three.

"Now, I'll look over this plan and add to it tonight. I'll show you the results tomorrow. Right now I'm hungry. Let's fucking eat."

Everyone else seemed to agree, because they eagerly dug into whatever they had gotten. Looking down, I saw the same brownish drink as before. Bubbles fizzing up and popping at the top.

"Where did you get this from?" I asked. Finding the condensation on the glass very cold.

Levi looked over at what I was referring to. "Another kingdom had salvaged it from some ancient shit. They perfected the recipe before I stole their work."

"Ancient?"

"Yes. Ancient. Now eat before I shove the food down your goddamn throat."

I ignored his threat, and raised an eyebrow at what he had said. Ancient technology and foods were very valuable. Books from that time were even better. Back then, people were horrible towards each other in ridiculous ways. Not just by the color of their skin, or the brightness of their eyes, but of things that didn't even have to do with them. Like sexuality, weight, and even gender. Cases like that are now rare.

I felt someone grab my shoulder, and when I turned to see who it was, another hand grabbed my chin. Forcing it open.

"I told to fucking eat." Levi growled. Releasing my shoulder to grab a handful of stuff on my plate.

"No! Don't!" I yelled. But it was too late. The raven was already making a mess, and earning the most unique faces I have ever seen from the people politely using forks and spoons.

The man stopped when I started choking. Whacking me in the back. "Holy shit. I didn't think you were serious," I gasped.

Levi smirked. Handing me a handkerchief. "Don't underestimate me."

"Ever."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.2K 201 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
4.2K 113 20
Some of you may reckonize the first chapter, I wrote it as a one shot. Now I have decided to make it a book. Eren is a femboy who enjoys dressing cut...
15.5K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...
172 10 2
MODERN AU This is the story between a prankster and a multi-talented person who claims that he doesn't do 'attach'. This is the story where Eren Yaeg...