Beyblade Burst/Turbo x reader...

Від navelover

Requests are closed Like the tittle says. You can make a request lintel I say so. I can add your ocs if you w... Більше

Request open
Shu x reader
Quon x Neko reader
Kuza x oc reader part one
Kuza x oc reader part two
Xander x reader Fluff
Ken x pregnant reader
Wakiya x Blind reader
Silas x reader
Shu x Chibi reader
Free x Depressed reader
Daigo x mistress reader
Norman x reader
Free x reader- Last Day of School
Shu x Reader- Pick up lines
Clio x Reader
Valt x Reader
Free x Innocent reader
Zac x Reader
Daigo x Emo reader
Free x Wakiya sister Reader
Vault's mature sister x Shu
Free x Oc x Lui (Free ending)
Free x Oc x Lui (Lui ending) 2/2
Shu x reader-Dog love
Quon x Mute Xander sister Reader
Rantaro x Xander sister reader
Shu x Oc reader-Why are you red?
Popular Shu x Tsundere Ayaka
Lui x Reader- Be happy
Turbo Shu x Reader
Chouzetsu/turbo free x reader
Xander x reader- I want it
Jin x Disable reader
A/N
Kuza x Flirty reader
Jin x emo reader
Akira x Blind reader
Ken x Mute reader
Fubuki x Reader
Jin x reader
turbo fubuki x sister reader
Ken x reader- Secret Admirer
Fubuki x little sister Reader
Ukyo x reader- Ninjas are cool
Phoebe x Shu (Oc x Shu)
Ask me questions!
Q&A
I'm back

Ben x Reader

317 7 4
Від navelover

Requested By: ClawsKurenai

A/N: I tried my best.

Warning: Their are mention about abuse and eating disorder. Read with caution

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd POV*

Phoebe watches as Ben feeds (Y/N). It's a pretty normal occurrence the whole group of friends has gotten used to. (Y/N) won't eat unless it's something from Ben. Honestly Phoebe doesn't know whether it's because like a skittish dog they will only eat something directly from there master, or if it's more along the lines of them eating it to please there master. Whatever the reason, no one complains about it and even encourages it. After all, with how thin (Y/N) is, they needs to eat no matter the methods used.

In fact, the only thing that is getting on peoples nerves about the two recently is their idiocy. Everyone in the schools knows the two like each other. It's so obvious that it's annoying. Especially at times like this where they are all forced to watch as Ben feeds (Y/N), looks of concern and adoration written all over his face while (Y/N) avoids his gaze shyly.

"Ahh...kids are so dense these days."Phoebe sighs, leaning on the table counter.

"You sound annoyed." Ken laughs a little, watching the two. "Don't you find it cute? Such an innocent romance budding in school." He says, smiling a little.

"It might be cute if they stopped circling around each other so childishly."Phoebe mumbles, resting her chin in her hand.

"With first love it's hard to take that first step." Ken says, his eyes wandering to Valt. "They'll get there, though."

Phoebe notices his gaze and smirks a little. "You would know, wouldn't you?" She asks and Ken laughs, nodding.

Ben looks to Ken and Phoebe curiously for a moment before returning his gaze to (Y/N). "Is it good? Would you like a different flavor?" He asks as (Y/N) shyly eats the fish shaped snack.

"No, it's fine..." (Y/N) mumbles and Ben stares at them for a moment before reaching out and wiping the side of their face.

"Huh...?"

"Y-you...had...something there."Ben explains shyly before the both of them look elsewhere.

"See? That's just annoying."Phoebe groans. "They're so awkward it physically hurts me."

"Well we can't have that." Ken says, looking to the blushing teens.

"Hey, Ben!" He calls, smiling at them. "I have an interesting idea."

"Hm?"Ben raises a brow and Ken gets up from the bar stool to come over to the short teenager and (Y/N).

"Your parents are gone for a while, right? Why not let (Y/N) stay with you?" Ken offers, making the whole bar/cafe fall into an expecting silence.

"Um..." Ben begins, looking to (Y/N). "Would you mind? I could make you meals..."

(Y/N) sighs, as if it's not something they wanted for months, and meets Ben's gaze. "If you want me to...I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."

"Great! So there going to your place! Why don't you two go gather there stuff now?" Ken exclaims, smiling widely as he watches the teens leave. "Well, that should solve the problem, right Phoebe?" He asks, smirking.

"How devious." Phoebe chuckles under her breath.

Ben grows increasingly nervous as he and (Y/N) get closer to his house. He knows what Ken was getting at, he's not oblivious to all of the annoyed glances from everyone when he dotes on (Y/N), but he can't help it. Something about the (H/C) makes him want to take care of them, let them feel special and loved. It's more than what he's felt for the others he wants to keep (Y/N) to himself forever.

"I've never been to your house..." (Y/N) mumbles, the underline annoyance in there voice pulling Ben from his thoughts.

"Did you want to?" The shorter teen asks, making (Y/N) blush.

I-I didn't...say that." The (H/C) mumbles and Ben nods.

"I'll bring you over more often."

"What? Don't do that. I don't want to meet your family."

Ben comes to a stop before turning to stare at his friend, watching (Y/N) grow uneasy under his gaze. "You don't feel worthy." He says, no question in his voice. His guess is right, as made obvious by the uncomfortable shifting (Y/N) is now doing under his gaze

"I'm not a family dog." (Y/N) mumbles.

Ben's eyes widen before he quickly snatches up (Y/N) wrist and drags them the last few feet to his house. He slams the door shut and before (Y/N) can so much as ask what's going on, a strong pair of hands grab his shoulders. "You're a member of our bey team No one in Beast is a dog, and no one in Beast will be treated as one by anyone including themselves." His voice is firm, as well as his grasp, and (Y/N) simply finds themselves nodding to whatever he says.

"You know..." Soft (H/C) hair brushes Ben cheek as (Y/N) rests on Ben shoulder. "You're too nice to strays."

"What did I just say? You're no stray, or pet, you're a friend." Ben says, running his fingers over an old mark on (Y/N)'s arm. "This is your past..."Ben told them.

-Time Skip-

"Want to go to my bed...room?" Ben says awkwardly. "T-to play video games."

(Y/N) raises a brow, but nods anyways, following him upstairs.

"Would you like if I...didn't need you anymore?" (Y/N) mumbles and Ben turns to look at them. They stand there in an awkward silence for a moment, both just staring at each other, until Ben decides to break it.

"We're friends. I won't ever let you go." He answers, making (Y/N) pout a little.

"That's not what I asked."

"I would like it...if you needed me forever." Ben says before looking away embarrassed. "But I want you to eat even when I'm not around. It's unhealthy to eat so little."

(Y/N) stares at him in awe for a moment before taking a step forward.

"I'm not hungry when you're not around." They admits. "I can't relax enough to eat when I'm not with you. You're the one I trust, the one I need beside me..."There voice grows quieter with each word, but Ben has no problem hearing it as the (H/C) closes the distance between them. Before either of them has time to rethink the idea (Y/N) wraps their arms around Ben's neck and closes the distance between them with a light kiss.

 "Where are you going?"

"...Back." (Y/N) mumbles, keeping their eyes firmly planted on the ground as Ben turns (Y/N) back towards him.

"Why?" Ben asks, leaning down to try and look at (Y/N)'s face.

"Be...because friend don't...kiss each other." (Y/N) whispers, making sure to turn so Ben can't see.

"No, friends don't normally kiss. But if their feelings are more than that of friendship it's not bad. Right?" Ben asks, smiling gently as (Y/N) remains silent. "So if I said you're not the only one feeling that, could you look at me?"

"I like you." Ben says, smiling wider at the flustered look on (Y/N)'s face.

 Now you're my significant other."Ben smiles. "Right?"

(Y/N)'s grip on Ben wrists weakens. "What? Um...I guess...maybe?"

"Definitely." Ben says decidedly before leaning forward and kissing them. This time no one leaves and things quickly progress into a deeper kiss between two awkward young teens. Hands roam, exploring each other's bodies before Ben snatches up one of (Y/N)'s arms. Bringing the (S/C) flesh to his lips, Ben places a light kiss on one of (Y/N)'s scars before licking it.

"What...are you doing?" (Y/N) asks and Ben smiles at him.

"Replacing the bad memories these scars give you with good ones."

"...That's cheesy."

"Mm...so I'm cheesy." Ben murmurs.

Later in the evening  Phoebe and Ken look to the door to see an almost proud looking Ben followed by a flustered (Y/N). They share a look as (Y/N) and Ben sit down. Much to Phoebe's annoyance, however, Ben is even more doting than before.

"Such an idiot couple."Phoebe groans.

"You didn't really expect that to stop, right?" The younger man asks and Phoebe sighs.

"I was hoping."

The End!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

34.4K 1.5K 32
" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. " Recovering from an alcoh...
15.7K 553 27
𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜!
26.7K 286 26
Request Open for our beyblade Fans. This book is for beyblade Character X Reader. Any Request will be allow. Discontinued Achievement : 1# in Hoji 1...
3.3K 97 16
BEHOLD! BEYBLADE LEMONS! Yeh, js a smutty book for all us horny die hard fans. I do take requests and I hope u like it! :)