Daughter of Bill Cypher

By Harley64Quinn

I live in nightmares. My dad is a nightmare, his friends are nightmares, my life is a nightmare. My status is... More

Hell
Whats next?
Help me
Weird...
Discovered
Where are you?
Calling the Grunkles
What?
Discussion
Sleep's good for the soul
Pancakes and sticky substance
Daddy's Little Girl
Chats in the dark
The Grunkles Arrive
A Memory
A Memory part 2
Questions
Bandages and scars
Crafts
Putting your mind to it
Arriving at the mansion
Chemistry and Mechanics
Long overdue Thank Yous
Just a dream
Regular level of Shambles
Movie #2
Poppy fields
Morning
Aftermath
Authors note
Clothes
Forming Plans
A Nightmare
End of Part One
Tuning back in
Possible breakthrough
Success!
Teachers Pines on the Job!
Drabbles

Good Night

3.4K 70 11
By Harley64Quinn

Mabel pushed the vending machine shut, hearing it click. She switched off her flashlight, and rubbed her temple with one hand. It was now night, and they were both getting tired.

After arriving at Flo's diner, they sat in a booth. As expected, a few customers recognized them and came over to say hi. They each ordered burgers and talked about how the town was doing. The town was still trying to ignore the 'incidents', and now seemed pretty normal. It felt kind of weird not being surrounded by the usual...weirdness.

Mabel walked up the stairs to her room. Dipper was already in his bed, reading a novel.

"So, Soos said the shack would be closed until he got back, so we don't have to worry about cleaning it or anything." She said as she glanced out their window for a second.

"Good. I don't want to sweep the floors for the millionth time." Dipper smirked. Mabel smiled as she climbed into her bed.

"Good night, bro." She said, reaching for the lamp.

"Good night." Dipper said, putting the book down as the light went off.

The world was now quiet, with just the sound of crickets and an occasional animal sound.

—————
I suffered from major writers block when I wrote this, so you don't have to comment on how awful it is. I'll try to do better next time.

— The person with no life who wrote this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.1K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
346 30 9
This story is based off and inspired by the YouTube video 'Sleep - Gravity falls fan animatic' uploaded by 'MonsterBoyTrash' please go watch it and s...
408 34 15
You'd think for a girl my age, I wouldn't have gone through the things I've been through. It's hard not to have been through 'em though, when your...