Forever ✔️

由 ChocolateBaby_x

When two former high school lovers reconnect and rekindle their old, burning flame, it seems that the forever... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Thirty Three

1.4K 75 45
由 ChocolateBaby_x

Beyoncé

"Mama, are y'all still coming next weekend?"I spoke to my mom on speaker as I got myself ready to go to Jay's.

"Yes baby. What about this Eva's family?"I picked up my phone and grabbed my keys as I left my house.

"I can't even imagine how Jay feels right now. He called me last night and I was worried that he was going to do something stupid because he was furious which is understandable. All I know is that the people who I'm having at my home are Shaq, you, Richard, Solo, Angie and Kelly. Anybody else can sleep outside,"I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"I'll leave you to it baby. We'll talk later. Love you."

"Love you too mama,"I hung up and got into my car as I proceeded to drive to Jay's house.

I was confused as to why Eva brought her whole family from Philadelphia without telling Jay but that was none of my business because my only concern was Shaquille and his well-being. I didn't want to go to this lunch anymore but I wasn't going to let my child be around a whole new family and Jay wanted me to be there.

I drove to Kelly's house to pick her up as I wanted to have company while all the fuckery went down. My best friend came out the house looking like an extra out of Sex in the City and I burst out laughing.

"Girl you look cute but who do you think we're going to meet? The Obamas?!"I laughed as she hopped in.

"Okay but I still slay and you have no right to talk dressed like you're about to go to the club. Just drive,"we hugged and she put her seatbelt on as I reversed out of the driveway. "How's my little niece doing?"she felt my bump. I was nearing three months and although my stomach wasn't showing as much before, it was definitely growing by day and I was running out of ways to hide my pregnancy. I was feeling less nauseous but I was still tired. I knew that by next month there'd be no way for me to hide the pregnancy and I'd have to come out but for now I was still planning to not reveal a thing.

"My daughter is kicking my ass but I know the worst is to come in my last trimester,"I giggled.

"They still don't know yet?"I shook my head and Kelly shook her head after. "Bey you know you're going to have to tell them. Jay and Shaq need to be prepared for a whole new life in y'all family. You can't just tell them when you're seven months and expect them to be in the mindset within a space of two months Bey. It's not fair to either of them, or yourself because when you need the support or help they'll struggle,"Kelly stated. I hated when she talked like that because she sounded super super smart and I had to follow her idea.

"I'll wait until after Eva's family leaves only because we've got eyes on us everywhere. I still haven't told my mom or Solange or my family for that matter. I'm just nervous because everything is a hot mess,"I sighed.

"Bey what you're failing to realise is that you've got all of us to help clear this hot mess,"she held my hand and lightly squeezed it making me smile.

We got to Jay's beautiful home and parked. There were many cars around and it looked as if Eva really brought her entire bloodline to their house.

"Shit. No wonder Jay's losing his mind. He hates this kinda stuff,"I shook my head getting out.

"Oh, I forgot to ask. Y'all are back to messing around again, right?"Kelly looked at me from over the car and I bit my lip. "I'll take that as a yes. Beyoncé!"we shut the doors and I locked the car.

"What do you mean? We made up but one thing led to another,"i shrugged.

"Shit is always leading to another with y'all. That's why you're three months pregnant,"she kissed her teeth and I knocked on the door. "You would die for the dick,"she shook her head smiling and I winked with a cheeky smirk.

Eva opened the door gleaming and shit.

"So glad you guys could make it! Come on in. It's Kelly, right?"she confirmed as we stepped in.

"Are you Evie? Esther?"I looked at Kelly with a smirk.

"Eva,"they shook hands.

"That's it, I keep forgetting,"Kelly fake smiled and I mustered my laugh.

"Well everyone is this way. We're all sat down at the table already,"we followed her to the dining room and I was met with over twenty people crowded in the room.

"Ma! Aunty!"Shaq bolted over to us.

"Hey baby,"I hugged him and kissed his cheek before he moved to Kelly. Jay strode over to us and my baby daddy looked sexy as hell.

"Hey baby daddy,"I embraced him inhaling his beautiful scent as my knees bucked.

"You fine as fuck ma,"he whispered in my ear.

"You too but why the fuck you wearing a big ass coat inside?"i pulled away and laughed.

"I'm about to make a break for it. I hate these motherfuckers man,"he hissed and I laughed again. "Wassup Kellz,"I stepped aside so Jay and Kelly could talk and Shaq led me to a seat I assumed he and Jay were sitting near.

"You must be Beyoncé. I'm Stella, Eva's mother and this is my husband and Eva's stepfather Andrew. This is my oldest daughter Esther,"she introduced the immediate family and I shook hands with her and Mr Andrew.

"I'm Beyoncé and this is my best friend Kelly,"I introduced us. I sat opposite jay and Kelly say opposite Shaq.

"Hi,"Kelly shook their hands.

"So you're Beyoncé?"I'm assuming Esther spoke up.

"The one and only,"I smirked.

"Not today Esther,"Eva whispered.

"I made the food for everyone so I hope you've got an appetite because there's plenty to go round,"Ms Stella laughed as her and a few others brought the food into the dining room.

"Caroline, say grace please,"I remembered one of Eva's aunts from the engagement party as she instructed Eva's cousin. She looked me up and down and I raised my eyebrow glaring at her back.

"Caroline. Grace,"she huffed and once she finished we sat down and started to eat.

"Y'all are very beautiful Beyoncé and Kelly,"a woman complimented us.

"Thank you,"we smiled. Ms Stella had made some delicious Italian food and I was in love.

"You got a man? Any of you?"a guy chuckled and Jay shot up shooting daggers his way. "I was joking man, dang,"he awkwardly laughed.

"Ma, can you come over later so we can have our family night tonight instead of tomorrow? I'm in the mood to beat Pops at a game,"Shaq grinned and we laughed.

"I'll come over later. I think he needs to be beat at a game too,"I winked at Shaq.

"Well why don't you go with them Eva?"Mr Andrew suggested and Shaq frowned.

"Dad!"she gasped shaking her head.

"So Beyoncé, what do you do for a living?"Esther asked.

"Elle prend le mari d'Eva quand elle veut,"Kelly mumbled in French and Jay chuckled. All three of us took French in high school and when we were younger it was a way of us communicating without everyone knowing.

"Um I own my own business and I'm also a media planner under an agency,"i nodded.

"Well that's wonderful. And what about you Kelly?"Mr Andrew asked her.

"I'm an accountant for a company,"Kelly responded.

"An accountant as a godmother and business owners as parents. No wonder Shaquille is growing into a lovely young man. I can tell already,"Eva's aunt smiled and Jay and I looked at each other, proud that we had a son like Shaquille. The boy had been through so much but he still gave everything his all.

"How's the wedding planning going? When are we having our final dress fitting?"Esther changed the subject of conversation looking between me and Jay.

"The wedding's going fine,"Eva looked down swirling her spaghetti around her fork.

"Will you be coming to the wedding Beyoncé?"one of Eva's cousins asked and I sighed.

"No,"I stared straight ahead at Jay. Would I come to the wedding of my ex and baby daddy that I was still messing with? No.

"That weekend is a bit busy anyway. It's Shaq's 10th birthday on that Saturday so we'll be very stressed,"Jay spoke up.

"Why don't we actually stay here until the wedding then instead of leaving and coming back?"Ms Stephanie suggested and I watched Jay's demeanour and body language change because I could sense he was getting angrier and angrier.

"Um Mom, Shawn and I need some space before the wedding. It'll be too much pressure and stress if we're all living on top of each other from now until the wedding,"Eva tried to talk her mom out of it. Jay was sitting directly in front of me so I reached my leg out under the table and found his leg. I rubbed it up and down with my foot not acknowledging above the table so no one would notice.

"Eva, it'll save money. And I'd like to be there for Shaquille's birthday,"I shot my head up from my food and looked around. She couldn't have been talking about my Shaquille because I didn't want any of Eva's family at my son's birthday; I wanted it to be a close, family affair. I looked across the table at Jay and he sighed.

Eva's sister Esther dropped her fork under the table and I immediately stopped and kicked my legs under my chair.

"Oops,"I watched her as she slyly went under the table and picked her fork. I raised my eyebrows at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Ms Stephanie, the food was spectacular but I just need some fresh air. It's too stuffy in here and I'm feeling claustrophobic. Excuse me,"Jay placed his fork on his plate and got up from the table.

"Dad?"Shaq looked up at him.

"I'm good son. I just need some air and time to myself,"he rubbed Shaq's curls before chucking his head at me and walking out with his hands in his pockets.

"Shawn-"Eva stood up.

"He'll just get mad at you if you follow him Eva. If you give him 20 minutes to himself he usually calms down,"I crossed my legs and advised Eva on our man.

Eva gulped and fidgeted with her fingers.

"How do you know that Beyoncé?"Esther folded her arms.

"Girl bye. They were with each other longer than Shawn and Eva and she's the mother of his child. I think they'd be more familiar with each other than you think,"Kelly defended me.

I had no idea why we were here because the one person who had made us come here had left the building.

"I'm really sorry but I've got to do some business and I don't want to be late for my meeting. Come on Shaq,"I stood up. Kelly got up too and so did Shaq. "Thank you for the food Ms Stephanie,"I smiled at her.

"Thank you Ms Stephanie,"Kelly repeated.

"Thank you,"Shaq put his phone in his pocket and we walked out.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
77.3K 6K 51
They say what's meant to be will always find its way back.... Read to find out! MATURE AUDIENCE
162 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...
128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...