๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ•‘Izuku โœ˜ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

26. | Time off

4.3K 210 465
By Hazzelnutz

With a sweet smile on her lips, she practically drags Shouto by his arm, walking outside of his house. A wave of wind gashes at them, making their hair fly all over. Shouto's once evenly split hair, blends into a color goulash.

"Pfft!" Y/n swatts a hand over her mouth, to keep in her laughter. The boy just stands like a dumbfounded mess, before tilting his head to her. "What's so funny?"

Before the female had a chance of replying, the door swings open, revealing a stressed Fuyumi. The two teens turn to glance at her before she speaks "Shouto Wait! You forgot your jacket, it's cold today!" She leaps forward with his grey denim jacket. The male accepts the clothing and puts it on, "You know I can't get sick from the cold, right?" He points out with a small tilt to his head. His sister sighs heavily, "I know, I know...I just worry okay?"

The male stares at his sisters grey eyes, sighing in defeat, "Fine I'll take it". Fuyumi smiles happily and waves off the duo.

The teens continue on their way to the hospital, the walk being pleasant, filled with memories of their earlier school days. It's nice to converse with Shouto again, after all, she hadn't had a normal conversation with the male for a long time.

Just as they were about to pass the street, a cold biting breeze flyes through them, making the e/c eyed girl quiver. Shouto pulls her over the street and takes off his jacket. "I think you need this more than me" He offers the grey denim jacket as she smiles softly. "Thanks!" She pulls on the jacket, it's a little too big but still useful.

As they are walking further ahead, she thinks about their relationship. It isn't a normal boy and girl relationship, but yet it's so healthy and peaceful. She just didn't know how to describe it. They could be so close and practically sit on each other's laps without caring for the close proximity. That's just how comfortable they are with each other, without having any romantic feelings.

The teens make it to the hospital in peace, the weather has seemingly gotten worse and Y/n wonders if it's a good idea to stay outside today. Izuku doesn't really have any other clothes than his uniform shirt, a yellow cardigan and some gown he borrowed from the hospital.

Maybe an inside day wouldn't be so bad?

"Shuuush! He's sleeping Shouto" The girl whisper yells, as the male had swung the door open. The dual haired male looks dumbfounded as Y/n practically runs passed him and sits down on the chair next to his bed, admiring his sleeping features.

"He's really there..." Shouto mutters, eyes fixated on the greenette. "Did you think otherwise? You did save him" The female chuckles quietly and gently rubs Izuku's hand.

It's so weird for them, to be in a situation like this. So much has happened lately and their brains haven't processed all the details.

"Should we wake him?" The male asks, walking behind the chair, letting his hands gently touch her shoulders. "No...let him sleep some more, he needs it" She smiles softly, heart fluttering in her chest. Shouto nods and looks around the room to find somewhere to sit.

Y/n catches his gaze and offers him her own chair. "No it's okay" Shouto declines, but the girl insists and stands up, pulling him down to sit. "Imma just sit on your lap" She states quite innocently as she takes a seat on his right lap, letting her body rest against his frame.

Shouto doesn't object as the two continue to converse. After a while, Izuku's eyes slowly flutter, hearing familiar voices make his heart elevate.

"W-What?!" He jolts when he sees Y/n sitting on Shouto's lap so intimately, both having unbothered expressions on their faces.

"Broccoli you're awake!" She beams, making a full heart with her two hands. Izuku blushes madly, eyes dreary. "Oh—Uhm," He stops as he notices their oblivious features. Aren't they embarrassed or...perhaps they are dating? Izuku shakes his head. It hurts, but yet, he can't act out on those feelings.

But he can wonder.

"Uhm—a-are you two dating?" As soon as his words came out, his cheeks flared up in flames. Y/n starts laughing humorously until she sees his sad expression. "N-No Broccoli, Shouto and I are best friends, we don't care for intimacy haha, so our relationship might be a bit unique" The girl explains kindly, folding her hands on her lap.

"Yeah it's always been like this between us" Shouto adds with a small nod.

It feels like a hundreds of weights were lifted from his body. All this time, he thought otherwise. Why didn't he just ask the first time? So many cry full nights, thinking he mattered nothing to anyone.

"Say" Y/n smirks oh so deviously, "You feel left out?" With that moment, she leaps from Shouto's lap and onto the bed with Izuku. The curly haired boy yelps with surprise causing Y/n to envelope him in her chest, squeezing him tight. "Don't worry we won't leave you out!"

Shouto unsurely walks over to the other widen of the bed, joining the duo. He has absolute no experience in giving affection, but follows Y/n as it seems to make her happy and Izuku as well.

"Group hug!" The female spreads her arms and brings both boys closer. Izuku being flustered and laughing at the same time, Shouto offering one of his majestic smiles.
Everything is perfect.

Panting slightly from all the moving and hugging, she places a hand on her forehead. "Actually, we wanted to take out somewhere today Midoriya" Y/n admits, giving him a side glance. Shouto places his arms behind his head and looks up at the ceiling, "Yeah, but with the weather outside, I don't know if it's a good idea"

"Really, you actually wanted to hang out with me?!" Izuku grasps the side of his cheeks, looking back and forth at Y/n and Shouto. She gives him a big grin "Of course Broccoli! We are friends now, aren't we?" The words went through him like a rocket.

'Friends?...I have friends?'

Those words he couldn't believe. For so long...everyone told him that he was weak, worth nothing. Worthy of no ones presence. Told him to die, that it would make it easy for everyone. So that's what he did...well almost.

Y/n and Shouto look at each other, as if knowing what Izuku is thinking. They both nod and stand up. Izuku's thoughts get interrupted and he stares back and forth at them in confusion.

"Well—if we can't go outside, then let's try to do our best and have fun here!" She clutches her hands with determination, Shouto nods approvingly.

Izuku smiles at both of them, "W-What would we be doing? I mean we're at a hospital". The girl places a finger under her chin, thinking immensely. "Oh I got it!" Her eyes light up, the two boys look at her for an further answer. She runs towards the door and opens it to peak outside, "Okay, I think it's clear" She looks back inside. "What are you doing?" The heterochromatic boys asks, Y/n clasps her hands together and smiles gleefully "Let's play hide and seek!" She suggests, earning an unsure glance from both boys.

She has always wanted to play this game, but didn't really have many friends to do it with, and Shouto was never allowed to play outside of school. He was always stuck inside training. Y/n didn't have any choice but play all alone, or with Yuu when he was free, but he never liked to play hide and seek with her.

"I'm not sure" Shouto looks down to the floor, covering his eyes with bangs. Izuku notices his manner and also nods along with him. "Y-Yeah, we'll probably get in trouble too" He continues, "And besides, you guys being here is more than enough" He quickly adds a smile.

The girl frowns, feeling all the excitement drop down. You can imagine it being a faltering rose, losing its leafs. That's what she feels after all.

The broccoli boy notices her sad expression, and he has never seen her so disappointed before, not over something like a silly game. It must mean more to her than he can think, he feels his heart ache for some reason. He wants her to smile. He almost lost her smile forever...he can't let that happen again.

"But, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. If we get caught then we'll stop" He grips the bed sheets, Y/n's eyes meets his and her cheeks turn pink. "Really Broccoli?" She shakes her hands up and down, "Shouto please join, it's gonna be fun" She walks over to him.

The male stares down at her, seeing her excited grin. How could he say no to that? Even if he doesn't really want to play. "Fine, but not for too long"

"Wohoo!" She yells and jumps on the bed, ruffling Izuku out of the sheets and on the floor. "L-L/n who should start?"

"Shouto!" She turns and points at him, he simply nods with an okay. "We'll only be allowed to hide in this floor and the floor above us" The girl explains, earning approving nods from both boys. The dual haired male turns around to start counting, this seems really silly to him, but it made Y/n happy and it seems to make Izuku feel less lonely. So he goes with it.

The curly haired boy is wearing his yellow cardigan and black sweat pants, Y/n grabs his arm and pulls him out of the room. "Where should we hide?" She interjects, looking around the area. Even with the little time Izuku has been here, he already knows some places they can hide.

"I know somewhere, let's go" The boy gestures for the girl to follow, they jog down the hall, both giggling messes, reliving the euphoria of youthfulness. For Izuku, this is the most rewarding way to escape from his mind. He feels joy, happiness and mostly, he can actually smile truthfully. With the person he cares about, knowing she is there for him without any other intentions.

The duo find a doorway that leads into the staircase of the hospital. Right next to them, is a steal door, and before the female starts walking up the stairs, Izuku pulls her over.

"What?" She confusingly gazes at the freckled boy who smiles in return. He opens the door and leads them inside.

"Woah Broccoli, I don't think Shouto can find us in here" She chuckles while looking around the room. It looks like a janitor closet with regular equipment. "If he takes too long, we'll just switch places" He replies, sitting down on a blue chair with wheels.

Y/n takes a moment to stare into his beautiful orbs, even with the room being quite dark, those emerald eyes never stop shining. She can't explain it, no matter how many times she's pondered over the fact, the reality still leaves her with no conclusion. That is how her senses are always telling her to protect him, even from early in their relationship, something told her to take good care of him. He's just too cute for his own good.

"Izu—Midoriya, wait....can I call you by your first name? I've been kinda confused about that lately" She smiles sheepishly and rubs her neck. The boys feels another heatwave in his cheeks, gulping hard before replying "O-Of course, you can call me Izuku"

"Then you call me Y/n!" She gives him a thumbs up, grinning like a kid. Something he doesn't mind at all. Both of them realized that they used each other's first names during the rooftop incident, it just felt odd to address each other in a formal way, like they didn't know each other. And that feeling still lingered after the incident.

Y/n takes a seat next to the chair, precisely on the floor, but she doesn't mind. Izuku seeing her state, offers his spot of course, being the sweetheart he is. Y/n declines kindly and makes herself comfortable. Izuku shakes his head and places himself right next to her. "Then I'm also sitting on the floor" He states, placing his arms over his knees. The girl smiles gleefully and gentle ruffles his fluffy green hair. "Aw I've missed playing with your hair"

Yet another blush spread across his face, so close she is, but he can't lie and say he doesn't like it. "And I've missed having you play with it, feels so good" He leans down and lays on her lap, cuddling like a kitten. Y/n can't help but smile softly, he belongs here, with her and nobody else. No one is going to hurt this boy again, she will love and protect him at all costs. He isn't weak, she knows how strong he's fought. But the world is a bitch, leaving him to fend for himself without anybody to care for him.

"Izuku, I-I" The h/c colored haired girl stops cuddling with his hair, causing him to open his eyes and stare at her worriedly. He immediately sits up and asks what's wrong.

"N-Nothing, I don't know what I was going to say" She laughs it off, closing her eyes in the processes. Before the male can have a reaction, she pulls him closer and let her head rest in his curls. "I-I just want to hug you, I need to know you're h-here" She fights with all she has to stop the tears from spilling, these last weeks have been intense and she hadn't been able to really look into her own feelings.

She has her arms protectively around his shoulder, letting his head rest on her shoulder. Izuku can't help but smile to himself, he's never felt this way before. How can Y/n do this to him? Put his guard down and give him all the love and affection he needs? He feels so grateful and he wonders, how did he survive all those years all alone?

"You know...I still don't understand why you like being with me" The boy chuckles quietly, making Y/n forcefully turn her head towards him. It's funny, because he already knew she was going to act that way.

"Izuku, you are one of the most strongest people I've meet. Your soul is so kind and pure, all you ever wanted to do, was become a hero to save and help those who can't! Not even for money and fame! Do you realize how rare you are?!" She shakes his shoulders, making herself and him laugh.

A soft smile washes over his lips, "W-Wow, no one has ever said something so nice to me" He chuckles, looking down to the floor, "At least, not meant it"

Y/n sees his blank eyes. 'He wants to cry! No my precious bean!' The h/c haired female places her hand on his cheeks, rubbing his freckles gently. "No matter how many time I have to tell you, you are amazing, and you deserve life just as anybody else"

Before Izuku can even register the words given to him, Y/n's phone beeps. "Huh?" She starts rummaging through her purse and fishes it up. "What?" Eyebrows narrowed, her eyes read the text over and over again.

To L/n Y/n
From Todoroki Shouto

[12:03 PM]

| I have to leave right now, stay with Midoriya. I can't ever come back to the hospital. |

Confusion is an understatement of what she's feeling. Why did Shouto leave like that? Did something come up with his family? An uneasy feeling washes over her, and she can't explain anything. Izuku's big curious eyes loom next to her, the girl gulps hard before looking at him.

"Looks like Shouto-Kun has some other plans, he had to leave" Y/n lies, we'll not all the way. She doesn't know what's going on herself, or the weird part that he can't come back to the hospital, what's that supposed to mean?

"Oh, is everything alright?" Izuku asks, worried that something bad might have happened. Y/n reassures him, Izuku doesn't need to get more on his plate, not when it's not his responsibility at all.

The duo makes it back to the room, Izuku takes a seat on his bed, his stomach rumbling slightly. "Oh are you hungry? Why didn't you tell me, I could've gotten something outside, surely the hospital food must be boring" Y/n offers with an endearing smile.

Izuku shakes his hands, "No no, it's okay. Uhm—But I was wondering something" He shyly looks down. Y/n tilts her head to the side, taking the steps closer to the boy.

"C-Could you stay with me for the rest o-of the day?"

It was like the world fell apart right in front of her, but in a good way. Or can that even be a good way? Well that doesn't matter because of the joyful smile that plays on her features.

"Yes! I'll gladly stay here as long as I can" She embraces him and holds him tight. Smelling the deer taste of mint in his hair.

"Thank you"

'I just want to tell him already...I need to let these feelings out'

<•>

A/N - A longer chapter than usual for ya💕 I know its not the best, I am currently on vacation and I'm not able to really focus and attend my routine, so sorry for that!
Hope the cute fluff with you and Izuku makes up for it💕

Lots of Love ~ Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 990 23
"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
15.5K 400 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
33.9K 2.3K 69
[Please spare your eyes the agony of reading this abomination of a story. I wrote this forever ago and had no idea what I was doing.] Empty. Shoto To...
1.2K 15 10
--COMPLETED-- "Why can't I ever be enough?" "Why can't I just ever be loved?" "Am I useless to everyone?" ...