Vauseman: A new life

By Alexvauseisbae

This story I'm hoping to update alot and it's about piper and Alex's story after piper picked larry More

(Chapter 1) I pick him..
(Chapter 2) Still not out.
(Chapter 3) in love again..
(Chapter 4) Will you Wait
Chapter 5) 1 week
Chapter 6 (3 days )
Chapter 7 (See you later)
Chapter 8 ( 48 hours)
chapter 9 ( ive missed you )
Chapter 10 (Best day ever
Chapter 11 (great news...
Chapter 12 ( breaking the news
Chapter 13 (Locked up
Chapter 14(Baby blues)
Chapter 15 (Happily ever after
Chapter 17 (baby daddy
Chapter 18 (preparing)
Chapter 19 (Homeless)
Chapter 20 (New life)
Chapter 21 (Returned)
Chapter 22 (Going home)
Chapter 23 (First time)
Chapter 24(to me )
Chapter 25 (Plans)
Chapter 26
Surprise :)

Chapter 16 (loving fucks)

1.6K 43 1
By Alexvauseisbae

Alex's position

The morning after I told Piper the good news I woke her up early. I had another doctors appointment. So piper said she was going to come with me.

We were getting ready and my hormones were starting to kick in. I knew it. I easily pushed piper onto the toilet cover and started to kiss her. Then we were interrupted by a woman that said she lived across the street. She said her name was Taylor and she was a bitch for cutting into my time. I told her to fuck off in the most polite way.

Then I continued to finish what I started and layed piper on the bed and sat next to her. I leaned over and started to kiss with tons of tounge involved. I slid my hands around her body. I let them roam and wander wherever I haven't in a while. Piper let out a moan after seconds of just touching. I guess someone was a little excited.

All I wanted to hear was that moan then I went and finished getting ready. and now that I told piper I was able to wear tight shirts again which made me happy. we went to the doctor and I just got a checkup to make sure they were Okay.

Turned out they were growing very fast and would more likely be delivered early. This news made me excited and worried cause we had to prepare a lot earlier just in case now..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688 74 11
Hello Marshmallow fellow FORX....I hope you like my story... I'll try my best to make it a better story....And if you like my story please vote and f...
51.9K 401 65
After the events of Season 7, Piper is sure she loves Alex more than anything in the world and wants nothing more than to marry her and to start thei...
75.7K 1K 20
Alex and Piper fan fiction. Some parts will relate to Orange is the New Black, but I'm going to make my own story line. Smut warning. ENJOY!
22.1K 178 24
well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requested. Beta Squad + Others S - 01/29/24