SHIVIKA TS- MOH MOH KE DHAAGE...

By Meera5oberoi

*COMPLETED*☑ Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated ❤️ What happens when Shivaay loses his memory and Anika t... More

✨PROLOGUE✨
✨SHOT 1✨
✨SHOT 3✨
✨EPILOGUE✨

✨SHOT 2✨

5K 527 85
By Meera5oberoi

Anika finally reaches hospital. She immediately took Shivaay inside the hospital on a stretcher with the help of some ward boys .

As soon as they enter the hospital, Anika shouts for doctor.

A- DOCTOR! DOCTOR!

Doctor comes running there.

A- Doctor please treat him.

Doctor checks Shivaay's pulse. He then looks at Anika

D- Do you know him? Because we can't start his operation without his family's consent. His condition is already very critical.

Anika looks at the doctor with a shocked expression. She then composes herself.

A- I... I... am...am... hi....his.... wi... wif... wife.

A lone tears escapes from her eye.

D- That's good. Please sign the form immediately. We have to start the operation fast.

Anika nods her head and signs the form with trembling hands.

They immediately took Shivaay in the OT.

Anika sat on the seat in front of OT.

It has been 2 hours since the operation was going on. Anika was really tensed for him.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. She looks at the caller ID. It was Mallika. She answers the call.

A- Hello.

M- Ani, where are you? You know I was so tensed for you and Anu is also crying for you again and again.

A- Malli, some goons attacked Shivaay Sir. So I am with him in the XYZ hospital.

M- What? Is he fine now?

A- I don't know. His operation is still going on.

M- Oh God!

A- Mallika, please do one favour on me. Please take care of Anu. I don't think that I will be able to come home tonight.

M- But why are you staying at the hospital? Call somebody from his family.

A-Mallika, he doesn't have anyone in his family. He is.. He is an... Orp... Orphan.

M- Oh! Its ok. I'll take care of Anu. Don't worry. If you need anything, just call me. Ok?

A- Hmm.

M- Ok. Bye. Take care.

A- bye.

Anika disconnects the call. At the same time, doctor comes out of the OT. Anika immediately moves towards him.

A- Doctor, how is Shivaay?

D- Mrs. Oberoi, we have successfully completed his surgery. His head injury is really very deep. I just hope it doesn't cause any harm to his brain. We have to wait till he gets his consciousness.

A- Can I meet him?

D- Yes, we are shifting him to his ward. You can meet him after that.

Anika nods her head and thanks the doctor.

After sometime, Anika enters Shivaay's ward.

She looks at him with soft eyes.

A- I just hope that you get fine soon.

Anika moves towards the sofa and sleeps.

It was early morning when Anika opens her eyes. She hears someone groaning in pain. She immediately looks at Shivaay and runs towards him.

Shivaay was moving his head slowly and groaning in pain.

Anika puts her hand on his forehead.

A- Shivaay, are you fine?

But he keeps on groaning in pain.

Anika rings the bell on his bed side and doctor comes running in the ward.

D- What happened, Mrs. Oberoi?

A- Please check him doctor.

Doctor nods and checks Shivaay.

Shivaay slowly opens his eyes and looks at everybody like he is seeing an alien.

D- Mr. Oberoi, how are you feeling now?

Shivaay doesn't answer him.

A- Shivaay say something.

Shivaay looks at her blankly.

S- Who are you? Where am I?

D- Mr. Oberoi, She is Anika, your wife and you are here in hospital.

After hearing the word 'wife', Anika starts looking here and there as she was not able to meet Shivaay's gaze.

D- Mr. Oberoi, do you remember that in which year you are?

Shivaay tries to think but he fails. He nods in no.

Anika looks at him shockingly.

D- Ok. Your name?

Shivaay tries to think hard but suddenly a pain shoots through his head and he groans in pain.

D- Its ok, Mr. Oberoi. Please take rest and don't stress your brain.

Shivaay nods and drifts into sleep.

Anika gives a questioning look to doctor. Docror signs her to come outside. Anika follows him outside.

A- What happened to him, doctor? Why didn't he remember anything?

D- Calm down, Mrs. Oberoi. I think due to his head injury, he is suffering from partial amnesia.
He has lost his memory temporarily.

A- But when will his memory return?

D- We can't say anything. Maybe few hours, few days, few months or few years.
Please take care of him because it will be very difficult phase for him. All he needs is love and care.

Anika nods her head.

Doctor leaves from there. Anika sat on the chair with a thud. Suddenly Siddharth comes there.
He keeps his hand on her shoulder. Anika looks at him with teary eyes.

Si- Anika, what happened?

Anika instantly hugs him. He also hugs her back.

A- Bhai.

Si- Is everything fine? I am getting tensed, Anika. Tell me.

A- Bhai, he lost his memory.

Si- What?

A- Yes bhai, due to his head injury, he lost his memory. Doctors are not sure when he will gain his memory back.

Si- Oh God!

A- He doesn't have anyone with him. How will he manage? Bhai, can we take him home?

Sidharth looks at Anika.

Si- Are you sure about this, Anika?

Anika nods her head. Sidharth smiles at her.

Si- I will always support you in your decisions.

A- Thank you.

Si- I came here so that you can go home. You have a court hearing to attend. You remember, right?

Anika nods at him.

Si- Go home and get ready. Till then I will stay here.

Anika stands up to leave but she turns around and looks at Shivaay through the door.

She leaves for her home.

After getting ready, she leaves for the court.

The court hearing starts.

(AL- Anika's Lawyer; DL- Daksh's Lawyer; J- Judge)

DL- So here we are for Anaisha's custody case. So. Milord, this is an open and shut case. This custody should be given to Mr. Daksh Khurana, as Ms. Anika is not at all financially stable.

AL- I object milord. Whateve may be Ms. Anika's financial condition but a child always needs a mother.

DL- Really! But Mr. Khurana has already married Mrs. Tia Khurana. I am sure, she will be an amazing mother for Anaisha.

Anika gets tensed while Daksh smirks at her.

AL- Oh really! We all know that Mr. Khurana left Ms. Anika, when she was pregnant, to marry Ms. Tia kapoor. Then why does he want the child's custody now. Let me tell you, your honour. Actually he just want to take revenge from Ms. Anika. The best revenge is to snatch her daughter.

DL- But we all know that Ms. Anika can never give Anaisha, the love of a father while Mr. Khurana can give her the love of a father and Mrs. Khurana, love of mother. There is no relative of Anika who can give any financial help to Ms. Anika. So how will she manage herself and her daughter?

Anika's lawyer gives a helpless look to Anika. It was enough for Anika. She wanted Anaisha's custody at any cost, by hook or crook because she can't give her daughter to the demons. She stands up from her seat.

A- Who said that I don't have any relatives? I am happily married and I have a very good and honest husband.

DL- Now you are cooking up stories to win this case.

A- Its truth. My husband met with an accident last night so he is in hospital right now. You can talk to the doctor also. I am sure he will tell the truth.

The lawyer called the doctor and he said that Anika is Shivaay's wife and she signed the form for operation also. Anika sighs in relief.

J- Ok. So after hearing everyone's point of view, the court has decided to give Anaisha's custody to Mrs. Anika Oberoi as Anaisha is just 9 months old child and a child always needs her mother. As Anika has a partner who can support her financially and emotionally, so we will give the custody to Mrs. Oberoi.

Anika sits on her seat and sighs in relief while some tears of happiness escapes her eyes.

Anika looks at Daksh and Tia, who were glaring at her angrily. After court session, Anika was about to leave when Daksh stops her.

D- Oh O! Mrs. Oberoi n all. When did you get married, Anika? How did you trapped Shivaay Singh Oberoi?

A- That's none of your business.

D- It is my bl**dy business. Don't forget that my eyes are always on you. If I get the clue that any one word is a lie in your statement, then I will take Anaisha's custody. Trust me, I am waiting for your one mistake so that Anaisha's custody will be mine and you will be left with nothing.

A- That will never happen.

Anika leaves from there.
__________________________

She finally reaches Mallika's house and rang the bell. Mallika opened the door and Anika hugged her in happiness. Mallika also hugged her back.

A- Mallika, I won the case. Now nobody can snatch my Anu from me.

M- Really!

Anika nods in yes.

M- But how?

Anika tells her everything. But Mallika frowns.

M- Anika, you know na that you have taken a very huge risk.

A- I know but when Anu is with me, I can face anything.

M- I am so happy for you.

Anika smiles at her.

A- Where is Anu?

M- She is playing with ayaan in my room.

Anika goes towards her room and sees that Anaisha was playing with a Teddy bear and ayaan was playing with a racing car.

Anika picks up Anaisha in her arms. Anaisha looks at Anika and squeals in happiness.

A- Aww my baby!

Anika kisses her cheeks and Anu giggles.

Mallika was also admiring the mother-daughter bond.

Anika was spending time with Anaisha when suddenly her phone rings. It was Siddharth's call. Anika answers the call.

Si- Hey Anika! What was court's decision?

A-I won bhai.

Si- Congratulations

A-Thanks bhai.

Si- Anika, there is one problem.

A- What happened bhai?

Si-Anika, actually I have to leave with Mallika for Amritsar. Mom is not well. We need to go. Will you manage alone?

A- Of course bhai, aunty's health is more important.

Si- I am sorry, Anika.

A-Arey, its ok bhai. Don't worry, I will manage.

Si- Will you tell Mallika to pack our stuffs?

A-Ok bhai. I am coming at hospital and you come at home.

Si-Hmm.

Anika disconnects the call. Mallika was looking at her confusingly.

A-Mallika, go and pack your and bhai's stuff because you both are going to Amritsar. Aunty's health is not well.

M- What happened to mom?

A-I don't know. Bhai told me that she is unwell. Ok. I am going to hospital and I am taking Anu along with me.

M- But Ani...

A- Its ok Malli, I will manage and please take care of Aunty.

Mallika nods and hugs Anika. Anika also hugs her back.
__________________________

Anika enters Shivaay's ward with Anaisha. She looks at Shivaay who was sleeping soundly.

Anaisha looks at Shivaay and starts jumping in Anika's arms while clapping her hands loudly.

A- Shh.. Baby. Uncle is sleeping.

But Anu avoids her and continues to clap loudly.

By her clapping sound, Shivaay's sleep broke and he looks towards Anika and Anaisha.

A- I am sorry Shivaay. I don't know why she is so excited. You take rest, I will handle her.

S- Anika, she..?

A-Anaisha, my daughter.

Shivaay smiles at her.

S- You mean our daughter.

Anika instantly looks at him. She stammers.

A- Yes.. Ou.. Our.. Daug... Daughter.

S-Please bring her near me.

Anika slowly keeps Anaisha on the bed near Shivaay's arms. Anaisha slowly bends down and touches Shivaay's face with her tiny hands. Shivaay holds her hands and kisses gently.

Anaisha slowly mutters something which brought Anika into shock and Shivaay on top of the seventh sky.

An- Pa!

Anika looks at Anu with a shocked expression while Shivaay beams in happiness.

S- Anika, she called me 'Pa'. Oh my God! My daughter called me Pa.

Shivaay starts showering kisses on Anu while she was giggling continously.

Shivaay then looks towards Anika.

S- Anika, is it her first word?

Anika slowly nods in yes still in shock.

Shivaay hugs Anu close to his heart.

S- Baby, papa loves you the most.

Anu also hugs him back while a lone tear escapes from Anika's eyes.

*************************
Hello everyone.🤗🤗

So here you go with the next shot. 😀😀

I hope you like it. 😊😊

Did you like Shivaay-Anaisha's bond?☺️☺️

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 💕💕

If you like, you can give in-line comments also. ☺️☺️

Love you all. ❤️❤️

Bye.🙋🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
22.9K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
85.6K 9.4K 27
Anika is a widow, she lives in a village while Shivaay visits the village for some business deal. He looks at Anika and falls in love at first sight...
190K 13.8K 30
This book continues when Shivaay forced Anika to marry him. Peep in to know more. HIGHEST RANKINGS- #24 - Shivika ( out of 3.24k books)