The Sex(y)ist KTH FF

By sarcasticcynic101

Arranged marriage fanfic. * "Have a nice day." "Really?" He asked. "No. I hope you get mauled by a grizzly... More

Chapter 1 : Is It The Start Or The End?
Chapter 2: The 15th Century Called They want Their Chauvinistic Sexist Back
Chapter 4: "You Missed Your Calling As A Proctologist"
Chapter 5: "You Arrogant Fuck Frog"
Chapter 6 : "I didn't mean it like that!"
Chapter 7: "I Got A Certificate For It In Preschool!"
Chapter 8: " I Would Wish Upon Them A 1000 Deaths!"
Chapter 9: "Something About A Door..."
Chapter 10: "Wonders 8 And 9"
Chapter 11: "Hey, Look. It's You!"
Chapter 12: "Okay, Tae."
Chapter 13: "Surprise."

Chapter 3: Fornication Is Not A Prerequisite For A Honeymoon

592 37 154
By sarcasticcynic101

I stretched myself out as I made myself comfortable on the bed. An annoying brightness shone on my face and I turned my head to avoid it.

I still wasn't comfortable and I moved my legs around a little more. Finally satisfied with my sleeping position, I continued to revel in my half asleep state.

My arm was pushed towards me abd I didn't question it. I was still too sleepy to process anything. I didnt think about who pushed my arm. The only plausible possibility, in my mind, was a ghost. And again, I was currently too tired to deal with it just yet.

I flung my arm back to its original position and I heard someone groan.

"Ugh. Soo Hyun, are you a star fish or human being?" A male voice asked me.

This, unlike the sun, was enough to wake me up.

My eyes immediately opened and I turned my head to view the source of sound. Upon seeing a person next to me, I screamed my lungs out. In my rush to get off the bed, I ended up rolling off the bed, to the floor, with a thud.

"Ouch," I said landing on my back.

Taehyung moved to my side of the bed and looked down at me.

"This is what happens when you move around too much in your sleep. Why can't you be like me and stay in one position?"

"Because I'm not a corpse, Taehyung," I snapped. "When I die, I'll be sure to stay in one position. Now help me up."

"No. I'm good," he got off the bed and crossed over me.

With a scowl planted on my face, I helped myself stand up. I walked to the bathroom, mentally cursing Taehyung, while he stretched at the foot of the bed. I assumed that was part of his morning routine.

The shower was refreshing and peaceful so when I had to leave it was disappointing to say the least.

I came out of the bathroom with fresh clothing but the same scowl.

"What do women do in the bathroom that they take so long?" Taehyung asked suddenly, moving towards the bathroom.

"A couple things," I answered. "Shaving, karaoke, plotting the annihilation of our enemies. The list really goes on."

He rolled his eyes at me and then entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind him .

I left the room to find the kitchen. I was starving.

Unfortunately for me, I was yet to have a tour of the place so I got a little lost.

I was about to turn back, and go to Taehyung's room again and wait for him to perhaps show me around, when I heard my father-in-law cuss.

I knocked on the door of the room where the sound came from.

"Come in."

I walked in.

"Oh it's you Soo Hyun," he said looking at me.

"Yes. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just can't get my tie right and it's frustrating me. I do it all the time but on some days, like today, I can't seem to get it. My wife used to do it for me but..." his words trailed off and I saw sadness seep into him.

I smiled and walked to him. "Here let me do it for you, Appa. I used to do it for my dad all the time." I took the undone tie in my hands and neatly tied it. "There we go. All done," I said, fixing his collar.

"Thank you, dear," he said, affectionately patting my head. "You must be hungry."

"Starving," I interrupted and he smiled.

"Breakfast must be ready, let's go to the dining room."

I cheered internally.

The dining room, unlike the bedrooms, was downstairs. When I reached the eating area I noticed that a selection of foods were already laid out on the table. Just at the sight of food, I started to salivate.

We sat down at the table and served ourselves.

"Are we going to wait for Taehyung?" I asked.

"No. Don't worry. He can help himself when he comes," my father-in-law answered, putting food into his mouth. I nodded my head after hearing his answer.

"Do you want something to drink, Appa? Tea, coffee?" I asked, standing up.

"No no. Sit down, Soo Hyun. You just got married yesterday and you already want to start doing work. Atleast settle down first. If I want something, I'll be sure to ask."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Now eat."

As soon as I started eating, Taehyung joined us at the table. He sat on the other side of his father, opposite to me.

"It's good you came Taehyung. I wanted to speak to you both about something."

"What dad? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm fine. I just haven't given my wedding gift to the both of you yet."

"Is it a blender? Because we kind of received two of those already and I haven't even opened all the gifts yet," I informed him. " I think I want to sell one on eBay but we'll see," I tapped my chin in thought.

"No," he chuckled. "It's not a blender. Here's your gift," he pulled out a shiny envelope out of his blazer pocket and handed it to me.

I opened the envelope and read the pamphlet on the inside of it. 

"What does it say?" Taehyung asked and I looked up at him.

"Huh?"

"Forget it," he leaned over the table and pulled the paper out of my hands.

"A pamplet about Paris? Why dad?" He asked.

"The both of you are very intelligent so don't get me wrong when I say this: you're idiots. I'm sending you on a honeymoon."

"Cool."
"No."

Taehyung and I spoke simultaneously. My reaction was much more positive compared to his.

"Why?" My father-in- law and I asked Taehyung at the same time.

"There's  a lot of work at the office, I can't just up and leave."

"Son, the world will not end if you don't go to the office for a few days. Your wedding was only yesterday, I'm sure most people aren't even expecting to see you today," my father-in-law countered. "And I may have a few grey hairs but I'm not so old that I can't handle the business while you're away. Don't forget that it's your old man who started the company in the first place," he added.

"I know Dad but-"

"No buts Taehyung. I've already planned it. You and Soo Hyun just have to pack and go. The trip is next week and you two are going."

"Aw, c'mon Taehyung. It won't be so bad. I mean, you get to spend a whole week with  me in the city of love," I wiggled my eyebrows towards the end.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"That's exactly why I don't want to go. I'm trying to avoid your company."

"You're not exactly a pocketful of sunshine, Mr hot shot so I wouldn't act all high and mighty if I were you."

"If you have such a problem with me why do you want to go on the honeymoon?"

"I was trying to be polite and give our marriage a chance, idiotface."

Mr Kim just watched the both of us with amusement.

"That's so typical of a woman. To make herself look like she's doing something selfless and great meanwhile she had ulterior intentions in mind."

"Ulterior intentions? What's that supposed to mean, sexist dirtbag?" I replied offended. I was so mad that I had to let go of my cutlery, in fear of flinging it at Taehyung.

"How dare you call me a dirtbag?! Dad I can't go on a honeymoon with her."

"Why? You want to go with someone else?" I asked.

"Taehyung, you and Soo hyun are going and that's the end of the discussion."

Taehyung was about to argue again when his phone rang and he excused himself from the table to take the business call.

"You really want us to go on a honeymoon?" I asked my father-in-law.

"Yes."

"You do realise that would mean Taehyung and I would be alone together. That gives me a better chance of killing him. Without witnesses and guilt."

"Exactly dear. I'm just looking out for you." He leaned in as if to tell me a secret," between you and me I've been trying to get rid of the boy for years. But he's blood, what can I do?" He shrugged while I chuckled.

Taehyung came back to the table to see us laughing and he looked at us sceptically.

I cleared my throat and took a sip of water.

"Dad, I'm going to the office now. They need some documents signed. I'll see you in the meeting at 10."

Appa nodded his head and Taehyung grabbed the car keys from the key holder and started walking out of the dining room. He didn't look at me at all before leaving; he ignored me completely. Not that I cared.

"Taehyung," Mr Kim called out. "As your father have I taught you nothing? Is it not a rude of you to leave without even saying bye to your wife?"

"What do you want me to do, dad?" Taehyung asked with a bored expression.

"Use those manners that I'm sure I taught you." He said sternly.

I'm not one that can handle awkward situations or silences (Generally speaking I talk too much for there ever to be a silence. ). I always seem to try my best to avoid them or alleviate them.

The same went for today.

"Don't worry appa," I said standing up. "Your son is hopeless. Leave everything to me."

Taehyung looked at me confused but I wasn't  about to explain anything to him.

I walked up to Taehyung.
"Have a good day," I said straightening his tie. I could sense his surprise so I just smiled in response.

I was walking back to my seat when Taehyung asked, "really?"

"Nope," I turned around." I want you to trip and fall." I shrugged. "But don't hurt the floor," I added and my father in law laughed.

***

"He really said that to you?" So Min asked in surprise.

She visited my new home to check up on me but a part of me believed that she came to check if Taehyung was still alive.

"Yeah he did. I'm actually shocked I didn't kill him at the wedding."

"Yeah, it was pretty sexist of him."

"I know. What I don't know is what his problem is. Appa said that he's the way he is for a reason. But nobody will tell me the reason. And now I have to go to Paris with him next week. I honestly don't know if he'll make it back alive or I'll make it back sane." I sighed.

"Be strong, my friend. Everything will be okay," she patted my shoulder.

"Hopefully. I just can't wait until University starts again. I'll see less of Taehyung and I'll actually have something to do instead of sit around all day."

"I understand," she said. "On the bright side, you get to live here."

"Yeah. I guess it's nice. I-" the ring of So min's phone interrupted me.

"Grandma, the picture is not moving, you are and it's not a picture it's a mirror. That's your reflection," So min said on the phone. Her conversations with her Halmeoni were always entertaining.

"Sorry about that ," she apologised. "I should get going now, " she placed her mug down on the coffee table.

"Okay. Say hi to halmeoni for me."

"Sure. I'll talk to you later okay. And remember if you want him to die fast use a sharp knife but if you want him to die in excruciating pain then use a dull knife."

"Thanks," I laughed while hugging her.

When So min left my boredom returned. I truly was waiting for the semester to start. I hated being idle.

I twiddled my thumbs for a while and I even tried watching TV but nothing seemed to interest me. Eunji already showed me around the house and after my third time of walking around, inspecting all the rooms to become familiar with them, I gave up on trying to busy myself.

Since there wasn't anything to distract myself with, thoughts that made me upset creeped into my mind.

My parents hadn't yet made one phone call to me and the cold fact was disheartening. I had made such a huge sacrifice for them and they couldn't even make a single phone call.

I didn't want praise or gratitude. Just a little concern and care would be enough. But I got nothing.

Maybe they felt guilty for what they put ne through and didn't  know what to say to me. I didn't know. But that's the possibility that I comforted myself with.

The arrival of Taehyung and Appa distracted me from the thought of my parents.

"How was your day, appa?" I asked.

"A little tiring but productive. Yours?" He answered sitting down on the couch in the living room.

"The opposite. Extremely unproductive. "

"Sorry. You can come to the office if you'd like."

"No it's fine. College will start soon so I'll have something to do. Anyways dinner is ready, we can go eat."

"Good idea."

Taehyung and Appa were silent during dinner and I figured they were too tired to speak. They must've had a long day. My day was long too but for a different reason altogether. Their workload was the reason for their extended day whereas mine was a lack of one.

Before Taehyung could go to shower he looked at me in a strange manner, his eyes briskly glancing at my attire.

I sat on the chair infront of the dressing table and looked at myself in the mirror. I wondered if his look was due to him thinking my unicorn onesie, that I was currently wearing, was childish. But I quickly dismissed the ridiculous idea since the onesie was awesome.

"How was your day?" I asked Taehyung when he stepped out the bathroom, towel drying his hair.

He seemed surprised that I asked him about his day. Which in a way was offensive.

I mean, sure I disliked his personality but I could be polite. I was married to him so we had to develop some level of comfort between eachother.

"It was fine," he answered." Busy. No thanks to you."

"What did I do?" I stood up. 

"I had to work as much as I could so that my schedule next week was clear. So that there isn't a lot for Dad to do when we go on our honeymoon." He said the word honeymoon with an expression that said he had just tasted something bitter.

"Still not understanding where I come in, in all of this." I stood infront of him with hands on my waist.

"If you had just disagreed to the idiotic idea of going on a honeymoon then maybe dad wouldn't have been adamant about us going. Then we wouldn't have to go on this stupid trip in the first place. But no. You just had to be all for it."

"Firstly, I just asked you a simple question of how your day was but somehow you managed to turn it into a whole argument so what is wrong with you? Secondly, he would've sent us on this trip either way so I just politely accepted the gift instead of being a bitch about it like you are."

"I don't know why I'm talking to you." He walked past me and sat on the bed.

"Because I'm your wife and you can't ignore me forever." I went to my side of the bed. It felt strange giving the title to myself but the truth was the truth.

Taehyung's response was silence. I guessed that he was attempting to ignore me. He shifted to his regular sleeping position and closed his eyes as did I. I tried sleeping but I couldn't. Taehyung's negativity towards the trip was troubling me. Perhaps I was strange at times and maybe my violent thoughts were concerning but I wasn't that bad company.

I turned towards him and faced his back. "Why are you so adverse to going on a honeymoon with me?"

He didn't say anything.

"Taehyung!"

"What?!" He turned and faced me. "What do you want, Soo hyun?"

"I want you to answer my question. Why are you so adverse to going on a honeymoon?"

"Are you kidding?" He sat up on the bed, still facing me and I sat up too.

"Am I laughing? No, right? So obviously I'm not kidding."

"Soo hyun, the only thing that's obvious is the fact that we are not a proper couple. I'm not particularly fond of you and I assume you feel the same way about me. So why would we go on a honeymoon? We may be married but there is no real relationship between us. It's only day 2 of married life and we're fighting again just like we did on our wedding night," he explained. "Why do people go on  honeymoons? So that they can spend time with their significant other. So they can do romantic and couple-y things. We haven't had a civil conversation with eachother let alone doing romantic things," he added in a matter of fact fashion.

"Look Taehyung, fornication is not a prerequisite for a honeymoon, okay. I don't need to sleep with you or love you to go somewhere with you. And who's fault is it that we haven't had a civil conversation before? I tried asking you about your day but you went on  a blaming spree."

"Are you trying to push this on me now?"

"I'm not pushing anything on you. If something is your fault we can't avoid it now, can we?"

Taehyung scoffed.

"Fine. I answered your question, now you answer mine. Why are you so hell bent on going on this honeymoon? Because if you're expecting a change in our relationship let me just crush your hopes now and tell you nothing will change."

"Please, I think there's more hope in expecting a unicorn to walk through our door than there is in expecting our relationship to ever change," I said sarcastically. "I've just never been anywhere outside of this country. It's really more about going to Paris than being with you. In fact if I could go on my own, I would," I answered honestly.

"Nobody goes on a honeymoon alone so clearly you didn't think this through."

"Not true. I watched a movie once where a groom left the bride a few days before the wedding so she took the money she saved for their honeymoon and went on the honeymoon alone. It was quite entertaining."

"I meant in real life not a movie. But it's not like any of this discussion matters now. We're going next week regardless of our opinions. So I'm going to sleep instead of talking about useless things. Don't disturb me again." He laid down and turned around, his back faced me once again.

I made a mocking face behind his back and mouthed the words "don't disturb me," to imitate him.

I laid down again but I still couldn't sleep. I tossed and I turned but nothing worked. It probably was irritating Taehyung but he still said nothing.

I moved to lay on my back and I stared up at the ceiling. The room was dark because Taehyung had put the light off therefore I couldn't see much.

A though suddenly struck me: Why should I suffer alone? Why not let my dearest husband suffer with me? If I couldn't sleep then he wouldn't sleep either.

"Psst... Taehyung," I whispered. I turned and patted his shoulder and he shrugged my hand off. "Taehyung," I called a little louder and shook his shoulder more vigorously.

"What?! What do you want now?" He turned and looked at me. Even though there was darkness through the room, I could still make out the irritation in his captivating eyes.

"I can't sleep," I pouted.

"And what am I supposed to do about that?"

"You could do one of two things: one, help me sleep or two, keep me company. Choice is yours."

"How about neither."

"That's not one of the options. So which one are you picking? I suggest the first one."

"No. I'm not following your ridiculous suggestions," he argued.

"Fine. But just know if you don't help me I won't let you sleep. I will annoy until it's time for you to go to the office."

"Don't you do that already," he muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. Okay. Just close your eyes like me," he demonstrated by closing his eyes and I followed his instruction, "and try to think of things that make you sleepy. You'll be asleep before you know it."

I thought of everything that could possibly make me bored or sleepy: boring lectures, reality tv, Taehyung. But nothing worked.

I realised that I wasn't going to sleep so I stayed true to my word and decided to not let Taehyung sleep either.

I wondered what I could speak to him about and a question immediately popped into my mind.

"Taehyung?" I called out softly while opening my eyes.

"Hm."

"How old are you?"

"Why are you asking me this now?" He asked sounding tired.

"Now as in: after our wedding or now as in:"   I checked the time on my phone," 11pm?"

"Both."

"The question didn't occur to me before and there's no time better than the present. So answer."

"Fine. I'm  going to be 28."

"28?! You're so old!"

He opened his eyes in shock and stared back at me," I am not old."

"Of course you are. You're so old that I don't know whether to call you Oppa or Ahjussi."

"Oh really? How old are you then, Miss Youthful?"

"Mrs Youthful," I corrected. " and to answer your question, I'm 21. I'll be 22 later in the year. I can't believe I married someone so old."

"I'm not that old, Soo hyun. Calm down. "

"I married an Ahjussi. Who would've thought," I mumbled to myself.

"For the first and last time, Soo Hyun, you can't call me Ahjussi. Now sleep."

"How can I sleep after finding out such disturbing information? "

"Easily," he placed his hand over my eyes, closing them, "sleep."

I moved his hand to look at him but for some reason my hand that held his didn't let go.

I took his hand and placed it on my head," you can rub my head maybe it will make me sleep."

"No," he said pulling his hand away and turning around. "Sleep and stop disturbing me. You might be staying at home all day but I have work to do tomorrow. I need to sleep."

I childishly stuck my tongue out at him even though he couldn't see.

I turned around too and faced the balcony door. I smiled to myself and said "Goodnight Ahjussi," in a singsong manner.

I heard Taehyung groan in agitation and it was like music or rather a lullaby to my ears. And soon enough I found myself sleep peacefully, knowing that I irritated Taehyung, if not as much, a fraction of how much he irritated me.

Married life is such a bliss.

Not.

______________________________________

So... how was it?

I know i know, I still haven't updated the assistant. I'm getting there. It's just that when I'm writing a long chapter, I try to avoid writing.

Procrastination... it's my character flaw amongst many other things.

Ahjussi, if you don't know, is what you call a male that is much older than you and is probably in his thirties + . So when Soo hyun says she doesn't know what to call him, she's just trying to figuratively ruffle his feathers. She wouldn't really call him that she should call him oppa but she likes annoying Taehyung, as you may have noticed.

I guess I'll see you in the next chapter of one of the stories.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

See ya chingus. Senki (name given by ChimSeaa) is out✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 14.8K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...
33.2K 1.3K 5
ᴋɪᴍ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ᴄᴇᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ'ꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ... ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ? ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴜꜱʙ...
18.9K 1.4K 18
"Being in an arranged marriage with your childhood friend isn't that bad." That's what Jeon Jungkook, the young CEO thought. His marriage was steady...
13.3K 810 34
When he thought his mother arranged his marriage with a weak and timid girl but something he don't know that she is the opposite as he thought~ What...