WITH YOU (Complete)

By kainane

What will happened if Yuju is inlove with a girl and confused with what she feels. Will she pursue that feeli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Not an Update again
End
Question
7k

Chapter 22

640 17 0
By kainane

YUJU'S POV

Everyday when I arrived from school I always stay in our rooftop. It's the place where I can relax. It's been 1 week since the school started and our relationships with Yerin unnie is not good. Yeah, I can sense that there are tensions with Yerin and the others, but I can't do anything about it. It's been week since I pretend to be cool and okay infront of her but, everytime I am at this rooftop my tears started to fall and I became weak.

"Hey." Someone talked behind me so I wiped my tears quickly.

"To late to hide that tears." She teased me.

"What are you doing here unnie?" I asked her without looking at her and just sit.

"What is the problem?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"I don't have a problem. I'm just stress with my works and studies." I lied at her.

"You know that I hated it when you lie to me right? I feel hurt because I treat all of you as my younger sisters and I'm expecting all of you to treat me as your older sister." There is disappointment in her voice.

"I feel like I didn't became a good sister to all of you until this happened." She added.

"Sowon unnie. Sorry. You did your best to take care of us and looked after us. You did great on becoming our older sister and sometimes you became our mother. Unnie don't think that again." I stand up and hug her.

"Then why it is hard for you to tell me your problems? You always show as that you are okay and you act cool with this situation but I know inside of you you are hurt." She said while caressing my hair. I pulled away and look at her.

"Sorry unnie. I just don't want all of you to be sad also. I don't want you to get involve." I explained to her.

"You know that we will always be involved in this. You are our bestfriend and sister, Yerin is also one of us. We have our bond and connections. If someone is hurt the group will feel it too. Just like now. We got mad at Yerin because she hurt you and we didn't let her explained her side. I feel wrong about it." She explained.

"Unnie" I cried.

"I try to move on from her. I tried so hard but... but until now I still love her. She hurt me so hard that I feel my heart broke into pieces. I even leave all of you to be away from her. When I'm at abroad I always recieve a photo of her and ... and that Joy that she always with." I stop from talking and look at her. She's not shock with what I just said. I looked at her confusedly.

"We... we found out about it in the day you walked out from the house. Eunha opened the email that pop up in your laptop. She looked at it and we got shocked to all of that photos." She said and looked at me in the eyes.

"Yeah. Every week I receive a photo of them but, I still trust her. I don't want to get mad at her cause I don't want to ruined our relationship. Everytime that I am calling at you I'm expecting for Yerin unnie to tell me about that girl, for her to say that she met a new friend. I wait but nothing happened." I stop and control the sobs that coming out. Sowon unnie just let me talk.

"I went home without telling you so that you will be surprise, but guess what? Hahaha. I got surprise. I went to your university to visit you since all of you are not here in the house. When I arrived at your university I decided to go to the cafe across your university. There... there I saw her with Joy. They are so sweet together, she even kiss the neck of Joy and blow Joy's ear." I stop since I cried hard. Sowon unnie is shock at my story so she hug me and caress my back.

"When I saw her with that kiss marks I started to doubt at her. I feel like my world just collapsed. She just broke all the trust that I gave her. I feel like I became a bad girlfriend. I feel like I'm not enough for her that's why she needed to find someone that is better for her. I decided to let her go but it's not easy, she even accused me of cheating. Until now I'm broken but why it is hard to forget the person who broke your heart? Why I still love her even though she broke my heart? Love is really complicated huh. She broke your heart but you still love her. You are the one who choose to broke up with her but you are the one who still wants to be with her. She decieved you but you still trust her. You see her flirting with your own eyes but you still love her. IT HURTS UNNIE." I cried and cried on unnies embrace untill I fall asleep.

YERIN'S POV

I heard it all. I hear what Yuju said to Sowon unnie. I hurt her and I make her sad. She still love me but I hurt her. I don't deserve her love. I don't deserve her. She trust me but I broke it.
I went outside and decided to drink.

UMJI'S POV

I went outside my room and saw Yerin unnie went outside. Sowon unnie went down from rooftop while carrying Yuju unnie.

"What happened unnie?" I asked her.

"She passed out because of so much crying." She said. Eunha and Sinb went out their room.

"What happened to Yuju unnie." Sinb asked when she peek from the door when she saw me looking at it.

"Sowon unnie said she passed out because of too much crying." I said.

"Crying why?" Eunha said. Sowon unnie went out the room and went downstairs and sit at the couch. We followed her and sit also.

"She's still hurt." Sowon unnie said.

"Yuju?" Eunha unnie said.

"Yeah." Sowon cried.

"I pity her. She just love but got hurt so much. I can't fully blame Yerin. We also hurt Yuju. We know that Yerin is doing something wrong but we just scold her once and we didn't take farther actions. We also made a mistake." Sowon unnie said in between her sobs.

"But I can feel that Yerin unnie is still inlove with Yuju unnie." I commented.

"Yeah, I can feel it too. I think Yerin just made a big mistake and now she realise it." Eunha unnie said.

"Then what should we do?" Sinb asked.

"Should we just let them fix their own problem or we should help them reconcile?" Sinb added.

"We should sleep first and rest, let's plan it tomorrow." Sowon unnie said. Tomorrow is saturday and we all don't have a schedule. But Yerin unnie went out and it's already 10 in the evening.

"But Yerin unnie went out?" I told them.

"Ohhh. Yeah. I was about to asked it when I went out the room but I forgot." Eunha unnie said.

"You all sleep now and I will wait for Yerin here." Sowon unnie said. We all nod and went to our room.

YUJU'S POV

I woke up when I sense my phone keeps on vibrating in my bed. I answered the phone without looking to it's caller.

"Yes?" I asked half asleep.

"Are you a friend of the owner of this phone?" An old lady asked. I know she's old based from her voice. I look at the caller and it's Yerin unnie.

"Y...yes. Why?" I asked nervously.

" She is too drunk here in our store. We will close now but your friend is too drunk, she kept on talking to your number so I guess she is close to you." The old lady said.

"Ohh. Okay I will come. May I know the address of your store please?" I told her with respect.

"Ohh. Thank you." I told her when she told me the address. After I hang up, I hurriedly get my jacket and run downstairs but I saw Sowon unnie sleeping in the couch. Should I wake her up? Ahh no, she looks tired. I'll just go on my own. I run out of the house not forgetting to locked the door and gate, I run until to the store and there I saw Yerin unnie leaning her head on the table.

"Are you her friend?" The old lady said.

"Yes mam. Thank you for calling me." I said and smile. I went to Yerin unnie and shake her body to wake up. She look at me and smile.

"Ohhh. I take I am in heaven now. Hihihi. My angel just show up and is now looking at me. Hihihi. Yuju-ah, I hurt you right? I hurt you so bad. Why are you here? You should not be here because I hurt you." She said in her drunk voice.

"Unnie let's go home. Sowon unnie will be worried if she knew that we are not in the house." I told her and get her right arm and put it around my shoulder to support her. I also get her phone and pay for her bill since the lady said she didn't pay. I stand her up and we are struggling to walk since she is to drunk.

"Haist.Jung Yerin don't drink if you can't take care of your drunk self." I yell at her even though I know that she would not listen. I stop to fix her on my back cause I decided to give her a piggy back. I stand up and about to walk when she speak.

"Yuna yah. I miss you calling my full name. Yuna I still love you and I regret all those things that I do to hurt you. Yuna I love you. I love you and I want to let you go. I hurt you and I don't deserved you. I will now let you go Yuna. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." She said while her eyes is close. I can feel her breath on my neck and I can smell the alcohol. She start on crying and I cried too.

"Unnie why are you doing this to me? Why you keep on making me cry and hurt me? Why I still love you? I feel the pain when I heard you say you will let me go now. Unnie I... I still love you. I want you to fix our relationship now. Please don't leave me. Please don't let me go." I whispered to her. I still love you unnie. I still do. I want to fix this. I decided to fix this. Don't let me go unnie. Please stay with me.

We arrived at the house and I saw Sowon unnie look at the door when I open it.

"Yah... Why you didn't tell me that you will go out?" She asked with worried voice.

"Sorry unnie. The owner of the store used Yerin unnies phone and told me she is drunk. I saw you sleeping and you look tired so I didn't bothered you." I explained.

"Even I am sleeping or looked tired you still need to wake me up and tell me that you will go out. I'm so worried and I even tried to call a police." She is now mad.

"Sorry unnie. C...can I bring Yerin unnie in her room now? She is heavy and I think my back is in pain now." I tell her.

"O... okay. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Go now. I will get a wet towel to clean her." Sowon unnie said and went to the bathroom. I went to Yerin unnie and Eunha's room and lay her in her bed.
Sowon unnie went in and gave me the small towel.

"Wipe her and change her clothes. I will sleep now and we will just talk in the morning." She said and I nod to her.
Sowon unnie went out and I started to wipe Yerin unnies body and change her clothes and I hurriedly went out their room and went to my room and lay there.
It's hard to change her clothes because I will saw her body with just underwear. I need to scold myself first to be able to finish it. My heart started to go wild and my face is becoming red because of the thought of her body. Yahh... Am I being a pervert now? Aist...

We need to fix this relationship. I need to fix this tomorrow.
I stayed almost 3 hours before my eyes close.

Yuju stayed positive but she doesn't know that Yerin applied to be an exchange student abroad.

A/ N

I think it's a long chapter. Hope you like it. Next chapter is the ending. Will Yerin stay or it's too late for Yeju's happy ending. Hehe.
There are different ideas that keep on popping on my mind and I'm daydreaming about this chapter. Weird right? Hahaha. Whenever I will write I will suddenly erase it because of the new ideas, but luckily I finish it tonight. My mind is a mess now. Hahaha.
I hope that I can publish the last chapter tomorrow. Hope you wait for it.😊 Thank you.
Omg. I just watch YUJU'S V LIVE and wahhh, there is YEJU moment. My Yeju heart is screaming.😍😍😍

Credits to the photo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 59 2
If it's not because of a certain person, I won't do all of this. . . . Does she still love him? I thought she has moved on? . . . I always want to pr...
1.2K 50 25
A short story about a girl who has a crush on a guy that he will never like as she isn't his type. Will they end up together or someone else who is m...
472 18 1
Choi Jisu's life became happier when she met Hwang Yeji. She can recall her past being happy with the girl. Now in the present, she's even happier. A...
1.2K 67 22
What wil happen when childhood friends fell inlove and then were seperated for simply being who they are and years later meet again? , Will it stay t...