Chapter 19

YUJU'S POV

I saw a picture, it's Yerin unnie and a girl. They are sitting in a restaurant, Yerin unnie is wiping the lips of a girl with her remarkable eye smile. They look happy in the picture.

"Yennie, is this the reason why you're always cold at me? Did you already find someone there? Am I not enough? Am I not worth it of your love? Of your time?" I asked looking at her picture. I cried and cried until I fall asleep.
I wake up in the morning with heavy feelings, It's saturday now. I don't have a schedule and I'm grateful of that. My eyes is red and my throat is hurting. I can't face someone today. I just lay down my bed and decided to open my laptop. There are 6 missed calls and it's from Eunha. I called Eunha and she answered it.

"Yah. Why you didn't answer my call last night? Are you okay? Wait d...did you cry?" She asked madly at first and turned to worried face.

"Nope I'm okay. I just stay all night to finish my work here." I lied to her.

"Are you sure? Your don't have a voice. What happened?" She hesitate to asked me but she managed.

"Yeah. I catch a cold but I'm okay now. How about you? Are you all okay there? Why did you call last night?" I asked her to change the topic.

"We're okay here. Last night is our schedule to talk right? But you didn't answer." She pout.

"Sorry. I... I'm just busy. You know. Graduation is coming so I'm so busy." I told her.

"Can we have our vacation there?" She asked me. Last vacation they want to visit me but I'm super busy with my works and study. The schedule here is so hectic even in vacation you need to go to school to passed some papers and anything.

"I have my work but you can visit me." I told her.

"But Yerin Unnie and Sowon unnie is busy. They need to take some of their subject to less their load when they need to have their on the job training." Eunha said.

"Aww. Don't worry it's just 4 months and I can be with you again." I smile.

"By the way where are the others?" I asked her.

"Umji and Sinb are outside. Sowon and Yerin are at the kitchen eating." She told me.

"Oh." That's all I can say.

"Yerin unnie Yuju is here." Eunha shouted. Omg. This girl. What should I do? Should I close the laptop now? Yuju composed yourself.

"Hi." Yerin unnie appeared on the screen. I saw Eunha smirk.

"H...Hi." I stuttered. I'm trying to control myself. I tried so hard not to cry or be mad at her. I want her to tell me. I want her to say something or for her to just say that they are just friends. I want her to say that she has a new friend now. Yerin unnie is clingy and I will understand if she say that they are friends. I want to asked her but I trust her. I know she will not cheat on me.

"Hey. Are you okay?" She asked me. No unnie. I'm not. I want to tell you that.

"Yeah I'm good. You? How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm okay. I'm doing well here. Did you sleep well?" She asked me. Yeah I sleep but not well. I sleep because I cried hard.

"Not really. Unnie I need to go now. I have something to do. I miss and love you unnie." I smiled at her and wave my hand.

"Okay. Take care." She wave her hand and smile. I hang up my laptop. Unnie what are you doing. Is that picture really something that I should be worried? I said I love you and I miss you but you didn't respond. Should I be really worried?

I don't want to cry again. I need to trust you until I can unnie. Don't disappoint me unnie.

YERIN'S POV

She is not the Yuju I know. The Yuju I know will still talk to me even though I didn't talk that much, but today she end it that fast. I know I'm the reason behind it. Maybe she got tired of me. Am I hurting her? I don't want to hurt you Yuju-ah but I think I should not tell you about Joy. I don't want you to get jealous. I miss her and we are just catching up. I don't want you to think that we have something special. I'll just tell you if you got home.

SINB'S POV

Me and Umji went inside the house and I saw Yerin unnie crying while looking at the laptop.

"Unnie are you okay?" I asked her and give her a hug.

"Yeah I'm okay. I will just stay at my room." She said. She went upstairs so me and Umji decided to go to the kitchen and we found Sowon and Eunha unnie eating.

"Unnies, what happened to Yerin unnie?" Umji asked them.

" Huh? I thought she is talking to Yuju." Sowon unnie said with confused face.

"Huh? She is crying." I said and the two of them looked shocked.

"Why? Did they fought?" Sowon unnie asked.

" Did Yerin unnie break up with Yuju already?" Eunha blurted out.

"Yah." We all said in unison disapproving what she just said.

"Sorry." Eunha said while putting her two hands up.

"What should we do?" I asked them.

"Let's live it to Yerin unnie. She is old enough to know what is right and wrong." Umji said and went to the room.

"Umji is right. We should wait for Yerin to fix this." Sowon unnie said so I just nodded.

YERIN'S POV

I'm at the school field sitting at the bench when someone hug me from the side.

"Hi Yerin" she said.

"Hi Joy" I smile at her. I'm happy with her. She makes me forget about my problems. I don't want her to leave me again. Is that cheating?

" Are you okay?" She asked and kiss my cheek.

"Yes I'm okay because you are here now." I told her.

"Yeah. Your really okay cause you are still the cheessy Yerin." Then she chuckle.

"Let's go to the amusement park today after class?" She asked me.

"Okay." I smile at her.

YUJU'S POV

It's been two weeks since that photo send to me and now I'm doing my work. I'm reading the report from my business when something pop up on my laptop. I looked at it and open. My heart beats faster and my tears start to fall again. Aist. Yerin unnie please don't do this. Ohh crap my tears, stop from falling.
I saw Yerin unnie and that girl again. Yerin unnies right hand is wrap on the girl's shoulder, other picture is they are riding some rides while laughing, they are eating and the most heartbreaking photo is Yerin unnie kissing the girl's cheek.
Who ever send me this photo really wanted me to be hurt. She already succeeded, I hope she would stop now.

Months passed and I already graduated. Every week I recieve a photos of Yerin unnie and that girl but I always set it aside. Yes I cried about that photos, cause I can't help it. I want Yerin unnie to tell me about it and I will still trust her even if it hurts. I don't know why I'm like this. Maybe... maybe that's how I love her. It's been 1 month since my graduation and here I am at the airport. Yeah I'm at the airport waiting for a taxi. My parents already knew that I'm coming back since they visit me in Paris and they are at the states right now. I do some overtime everyday to finish my work there so that I can have an early vacation.

I went in the taxi and instructed the driver to go straight to our home, when I arrived there's no one home. I decided to go to my parents house to get my car and visit Sowon unnie and Yerins school.
I arrived at their school but I decided to go to a cafe infront of their school and chat Sowon unnie if where are they. I'm about to enter the cafe but I saw a familiar figure. Oh crap not now tears. Please.

A/N

Hey guys. It's short but I hope you like it.
Yeah I'm happy I'd be able to finsh this chapter tonight.

Credits for the photos.