Beautiful Scars (Kakashi Love...

By Gojou_Satoru_wife69

[COMPLETE] When Sataki was really young she was tortured for unknown reasons by the guy known as the archer... More

One
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
hidden scrolls part 1
nine
ten
eleven
second hidden scroll
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
First hidden scroll
eighteen
Nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty-five

five

933 24 4
By Gojou_Satoru_wife69

Sataki pov

Who does he think he is telling my students where I live?! Isn't it bad enough that they pester me when I'm not at home? I thought to myself getting angrier by the second. So, with a tick mark on my head I stumbled out to find Guy.

It didn't take me long to find him since he doesn't hide his presence all that well. "Guy!" I yelled as soon as I caught a glimpse of him.

When he heard he literally lost all his hype and froze. He slowly turned around shaking with fear. When he saw me walking up to him, he had a shiver run up his spine as he gulped and ran.

I don't think he has ever ran so fast in his life. "Well, then don't tell my students where I live, dammit." I mumbled under my breath as I noticed Kakashi looking relieved and confused. Apparently, Guy was trying to challenge him when I came to view.

Kakashi soon snapped out of it as he walked up to me so we could walk and talk. He saved the book he was reading into his weapon pouch.

"What did you do to him for him to be so terrified that he break one of his own records without realizing it." He asked a little curious. I'm sure he wanted my advice on how to have Guy leave him alone.

"He pissed me off once before, he ended up in the hospital for two weeks. Let's just say, he now knows not to get on my bad side, or else no training for him." I tell him honestly as the anger slowly left me.

"Makes sense. But, what he do this time?" He asked curiously noting the chakra levels radiating off of me slowly becoming calm.

I looked at him with a sigh. "I have three students-"

He laughs cutting me off. "Don't laugh. You know just how stubborn Gennin can be so don't go making fun of me!" The chakra sparked again and he sucked in a breath.

He waves his hands in front of his face. "Okay, okay, you're right. So continue with your story." When I calmed down once more, he let a breath out I'm sure he didn't realize he was holding.

"I have three students who have been driving me mad, and the only place I could be at peace was at home." I looked down with a sigh before looking back to meet his gaze. "Guy told them where I lived."

And at that moment, I could sense them. My anger sparked and I saw Kakashi flinch thinking it was him I gave him a look telling him it wasn't him as I stopped walking and looked up yelling, "Leslie, Zakrai, Sophie, you three need to work on hiding your presence."

One could say that I'm being harsh on them, I mean, I can sense Guy in my sleep. But I know they can do it. I can sense the potential within them. And they are just too lazy and give me their one hundred percent. I gave an exasperated sigh. Sometimes they remind me of the Nara's.

"Awww, Sataki-sensei," Sophie complained as the three jumped down from the building roof they were on.

"Training grounds, now." I said just as I teleported to a clearing a little ways outside the village. It was always surrounded by a bunch of trees. I looked around at the many memories I have of this clearing. My own training grounds.

I smiled at the memories where I trained here and of when I first got my students.

I waited for only a few minutes as the anger left me instantly from the peace. When they showed up, I told them that we would be doing a survival exercise.

Their response, a whole lot of groans, grunts, and complaints. "Oh, shut up!" I barked.

"Yes, Sataki-sensei!" They saluted in response.

"Alright. Now this exercise is different than the usual survival exercise." I began. "I'll be using one of Kakashi's methods." I pulled out a single bell holding it out in front of me with one hand on my hip. "I need the three of you to find a way to get this single bell from me. The person who does manage to get it will get one week's worth of free ramen on me. The other two, well, let's just say you will have to help me with my groceries for a month."

I could practically hear Naruto make a face. I smiled. Just in time too, I told myself. He knows I'll be using his appetite to punish the two. "Hey Naruto, you wanna come down from your spot in that branch and help me out?" I called out looking in his direction as I sensed the other two. "Sasuke and Sakura as well." I said looking in their directions as well. I was surprised I didn't sense her as fast as the other two.

In return, they all came down with surprise looks on their faces, well Sasuke was neutral but he had a slightly different look. Being friends with Kakashi, I learned to read the small changes. "You three were able to hide your presence better than my students. For that, I applaud you." I stayed on Sakura a little longer before I turned to look at Naruto. "Do me a favor, and eat at home. I'll make homemade ramen every day if I have to."

"Yeah, but if I do that, then the two who don't get a bell, will suffer twice a week. And that'll hurt your wallet for sure." He had his hands behind his head and his eyes were closed as he was in deep thought. "But at the same time, you make the best ramen. So, yeah I'll do it." He gave me his signature smile as I smiled back.

I began to laugh as I turned back to my students. "Alright, let's begin." I said in an almost menacing way.

Immediately, they all hid. I could still sense them, but Leslie was hiding her presence better than her two counterparts. She was trying to lure me away from the other two.

As I was focused on Leslie I made some hand signs just as Zakrai used a shadow clone to attempt to get me from behind, but I made more hand signs and used a substitution. Sophie then came out to attempt using kunais with a shadow clone. I simply dodged using a back flip.

No one pov

While the sensei was busy toying with the siblings dodging their kunais and shuriken, Leslie was busy setting traps. She could tell that her sensei was a clone, but as she looked for the real one she thought out a strategy.

She knew that she was angry at Guy-sensei and that is why she is doing this. She could use that.

Leslie also knew that she needed to blow off steam, so she prepared several traps using several of her clones to tire her sensei out.

She looked over at the spot where Zakrai and Sophie were tag teaming on their sensei throwing paper bombs, kunai, and shuriken to throw her off.

Just as Leslie finished, she could see her sensei smirk. Yep, she knows, the undertaker look alike thought. She undid her clones except one and hid hiding her presence.

She then had her clone threw a kunai up to signal her teammates. Sophie was the second to see and started throwing more and more paper bombs to aid their sensei to the traps. Their sensei simply used a wind style jutsu to counter the lightning style that Zakrai used as she dodged the log that came down from the Leslie clone.

Sataki was underground waiting as her clone "fell" for a fire style jutsu from Sophie. The two stopped when they realized it was a clone. Sophie was the one that noticed first just as Sataki came up to use a jutsu on Zakrai, but she pushed her brother out the way.

"Earth style, enslavement." Sataki was surprised when she didn't get the target she wanted and that she caught Sophie in her genjutsu.

She then used her kekki genkai and burst to petals as Zakrai used a fireball jutsu. He didn't realize it until too late when their sensei yelled "fire and wind style, flaming petal chain reaction!" She used the boy's jutsu to ignite the petals as they blew up.

She then turned to Leslie as she made the appropriate hand signs.

"Wind style, rising tornado." She then summoned up a weak tornado to throw off the real Leslie as the remaining clones.

"You three, are indeed improving." Sataki spoke as she healed her students.

Sataki pov

"You three, are indeed improving." I said using medical ninjutsu to heal their wounds.

"Wait, Sataki-san. I thought you weren't allowed to use such advanced jutsu on Gennin." It was Sakura.

"Those were chunnin level at best." I complained. If she thought that was advanced then she was poorly informed.

"Yeah, Sataki-San has done the same when she would train with me. Believe it! She wouldn't do that." Thanks Naruto, I can always count on you. I gave him a closed eye smile as I finished healing my students.

"I have been able to manipulate my chakra to attaching my feet to the very wind itself." I explained trying to be cool like Kakashi.

Naruto knows a lot of what I'm capable of because he would always watch in amazement when I trained before his days in the academy.

He believes that in order to become the best Hokage, and surpass the other Hokage's, he has to be able to defeat me in battle.

I took note of Sasuke's quietness. It was obvious he was assessing what Naruto said and what I said. He is most likely wondering if I truly can "float".

"Watch this," I said as I focused my chakra and walked up a kinda like I would stairs, but in the air. That got the emo to widen his eyes. Sakura widened her eyes as well, but Naruto was just praising my efforts.

I chuckle at him. He really does look up to me. Probably because I made a promise to one day teach him everything I know.

I even have a scroll that I put my life's knowledge in explaining everything in deep detail waiting for when i believe he is ready.

I dropped to the ground lightly before helping my three students stand up and dismissing everyone before I head home using teleportation jutsu.

I made the usual homemade ramen. I have a secret ingredient I use when I make the noodles. And then I add all of Naruto's favorite toppings.

I make two bowls one for Naruto and the other for myself. I put his in the kitchen before eating myself a bowl and heading to the roof.

Once there, I seen something I never thought I would. At least, not again I didn't.

It read:

Sohara, head this warning. You keep up with your showing off, and I'll tell your boyfriend of your biggest secret.

                                                                                            -Archer

"So, he has come back for me." I said to the still air.

I seriously don't know why he thinks I have a boyfriend. I don't like anyone, do I? When I think about it, only Kakashi comes to mind.

Why do I have this feeling when I think of him? I could feel my face become warm at the thought of Kakashi and I ever being a thing.

Suddenly, I remembered. "I don't deserve to be with anyone, let alone him. I completely pushed him out of my life, why would he have feelings for me?" I sighed picking up the note and shoving it in my pocket before doing some balance training until the sun set.

I couldn't focus during my training as I kept thinking. "How is it he's alive?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
3.3K 90 13
This is the story of (Y/N) Akima. Nine tails fox attacked the village hidden in the leaf and almost destroyed it if not for the 4th hokage but this t...
129K 4.5K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...
224K 8.4K 100
Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! --------------------------------------------------------- P...