The Whisperer | Severus Snape...

By CheetahDoesF1ction

A very quiet and timid student joined Hogwarts. She barely spoke a word but when she did, sometimes it came o... More

Description + A/n
Chapter 1 ~ First Day
Chapter 2 ~ Classes and Hagrid
Chapter 3 ~ Bullies and Visions
Chapter 4 ~ Loneliness
Chapter 5 ~ Panic Attack
Chapter 6 ~ New Friends
Chapter 7 ~ Quidditch
Chapter 8 ~ Out Of The Woods
Chapter 9 ~ Christmas
Chapter 10 ~ New Year, Somewhat New Me
Chapter 12 ~ Returning
Chapter 13 ~ First Day Back
Chapter 14 ~ Hanging Out With Hagrid

Chapter 11 ~ Leaving

3.5K 169 56
By CheetahDoesF1ction

(Y/n)'s POV

I pace nervously, tears spilling down my cheeks. I didn't exactly know what was going to happen. The ok hadn't come yet and I was scared. I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to.

I sit and my pets comfort me, Magic purred and nuzzles while Rose White perched on my shoulder, nudging me. I had just finished packing. I really didn't want to go home, but when the letters did come back... it was a no... from both. The letters explained that maybe next summer.

I had to prepare myself to go back. So most of the day, I meditated, and I actually ate a full days food. That night I was walking around with Dumbledore, I was scared.

"Will you be alright?" He asked, I didn't answer. I just stayed silent then flinched when Snape started talking.

"It's rude to not answer, Ms. (L/n)." His cold voice said. I continue to remain silent until I was ready to speak. We kept walking and just as Snape left I finally answered.

"I-I don't know... but I've lasted this long. So I will most likely return unless... I-i don't want to think about it." I almost whimper, not noticing that Snape had stopped to listen.

"But thank you... for giving me motivation to come here. I don't regret it... this school year has been the best in my life... that wouldn't mean much to someone who doesn't understand... but I know you do... even if you don't acknowledge it." I smile at him and he says a simple "you're welcome" before we part ways.

•~Time Skip~•

I arrived to the exit of the train station and there, in the crowd of people, were the people I called my parents. I tense when they suddenly acted so loving. I didn't even get a chance to says goodbye to Sofia and James, because they pulled me into the car.

"So how was school?" My mother spoke cheerfully, I was tense and terrified.

"U-um... good." I respond. I pet the kitten purring on my lap and glance at my bird time to time.

"So Who are those two?" My father asked. I look at my babies and answer.

"T-the kitten is Magic and the owl is Rose White..." I respond, petting Rose White's feathers.

"Beautiful. Did you make any friends?" Mother asked.

"Y-Yes... just two..." they nod. "S-so why are you two suddenly so nice...?"

Father suddenly slammed the breaks sending me and mother flying.

"Sorry, there was a deer." He and mother looked back at me and I tense.

"Because we got in trouble. So in order to be safe, we're being nice to you in public. Now be grateful." Father growled.

I nod and gulp and we start driving again.

•~Time Skip~•

I whimper, body aching as I showered. First beating since I've gotten home. I missed school all ready and I haven't even been gone for a day. I missed Sofia, James, Dumbledore... and even Professor Snape. He didn't acknowledge me much, but I appreciate the times he did.

I sigh and wonder if I should send a message. I figured that I should just send Sofia and James a letter tomorrow.

Magic laid outside the shower door and when I finally got out, she moved out of my way. I dried off and looked at all the new bruises and scars, and the old ones that were still there.

"This is going to be a long break..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.2K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
43.6K 1.5K 45
It's my final year of school but my first year at Hogwarts. Unpacking everything that comes with starting at a new school is not easy but as long as...
6.2K 242 27
Shortly after Theda Desmond replaces Professor Binns as Hogwarts' new History of Magic teacher, she learns that she possesses a rare talent known on...