Lloyd Garmadon x Female Reader

Od teklarn

a silly ninjago fanfic from when i was like 13 - Y/N is a 16 year old girl who has every right and reason to... Více

First off...
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
A new X reader? (while continuing this one)
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/n
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
A/n...so let's try this again
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
IT'S OUTTTTTTT
SKSKSKSKKSK A/N
Chapter Eighteen
oKaY sO
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
.and forever
hi kids💕💕
Chapter Twenty four
Leave Me Twice
a/n

Chapter Five

2.4K 79 295
Od teklarn

Smash into You - Hey Violet

I woke up the next morning sore and tired. I sat up, rubbing sleep from my eyes and pushing my hair behind my ear. I was in bed, tucked in my bed sheets and snuggled between my pillows. I chuckled softly to myself about last night. It was a one time thing, I wasn't going to go running off with a douchebag again.

The rays of sunlight stung my tired eyes as the bled through the thin curtains. I groaned and stretched my back and arms, sighing at the relief it brought my muscles.

I got up and brushed my teeth. It turns out the ninja had brought my stuff back to the bounty last night. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail before changing into baggy sweats and a f/c t-shirt.

I turned the knob to my bedroom door and headed out onto the deck.

The morning breeze chilled me, but it was nice to be cooled down, plus the sun was out and the contrast of cold and warm was wonderful.

I still remembered what happened last night. The wind reminded me of it. How I was flying high on Lloyd's dragon without a single care in the world.

But now my cares were back, and I cared so much about the fact that I must've seemed so, so....easy.

An easy lay, an easy get....

I didn't want to seem anything but cold and cruel to Lloyd. It was his fault that I was this way. He made a promise and he broke it.  He shattered a vow to a million pieces and didn't give a single damn -

A warm hand landed on my shoulder and I instantly tensed up.

"Morning," came the black ninja's voice.

His large thumb rubbed my tense bones soothingly. Cole glanced at me and smiled, dimples pressing into his tan cheeks. "Oh no," I grimaced, "you're a morning person."

"That I am." Cole said, looking back at the rising sun.

I rolled my eyes, but grinned anyways, because I didn't mind Cole.

I looked up at him. He towered over me, I was barely past his elbow. Was he 6'4" or 6'6"?

I narrowed my brows. "So, can you better explain to me why I'm staying here again?"

"Third time you've asked." Cole snorted out.

"Well I wasn't listening." I retorted.

Cole sighed. "You're here because of Chen. That guy who ordered more than a few assassins to murder your family, and he might just be coming back for you the next few days."

"And how do you know this?"

"How can I trust you to know what I know?"

"How do I know that I can trust you at all? How can you know that I wanna know what you won't let me know? Why won't you let me -"

Cole slapped a thick hand over my mouth and shushed me. "I get where you're going with this. You can shut up now."

"So can I know or not?" I said, prying his hand off of my face.

He sighed. "Ask Wu."

"Ew, no."

"Just ask him if you're so desperate." Cole groaned and walked away from me, tired of my antics. The deck creaked under his heavy feet.

I shook my head, rubbing my fingers over the goosebumps on my arms.

"Good morning," I looked behind my shoulder at -

LloYD YOU DENSE MOTHERF -

"HI," I replied, trying not to make it sound as forced as it was. Lloyd shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Nice weather, huh?" He stated, stepping up on the stairs and standing beside me.

FUCK NO. NO NICE WEATHER.

I hesitantly nodded my head, looking back at the golden sun rising and piercing through the clouds.

I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, pressing my lips together. My stomach flipped and twisted as he sent me a flawless smile.

Flawless....

I silently cursed under my breath, turning back towards the sunrise. I gulped, scared he was going to look at me that way he always does.

As much as I hated to admit it, (and as much as I hate him) I was developing feelings, and they were growing. I didn't want to like Lloyd, but I couldn't help myself. There are more pros about him then cons, but it feels like there are more cons about him because he let my family die.

I wonder if he ever thought about the people he couldn't save. I wonder if he ever cared about them and about the fact that he didn't have the time or the strength to save everyone.

He's a hero, but not my hero.

Lloyd sucked in a breath lf air, leaning on the ledge of the bounty. He rolled his tounge around in his mouth a bit, trying to find something to do.

Of course I knew we both wanted to talk about what happened yesterday....or, last night. It was never intended to be some romantic flight on his dragon, we were just friends.

Sure, maybe I felt a little bit more for him, but he surely didn't feel the same way.

I'm sure of it.

<><><>

"-and then she was all over me, no joke. She was legit like, on me." Kai said, stuffing another dumpling into his mouth.

Jay rolled his eyes. "How many girls?"

"This was the third one. In the same night." Kai replied, smirking and chuckling to himself.

Cole snorted. "We get it, you can get all the girls and the rest of us can't."

"Actually, girls seem to favour you more Cole. You just don't act on them." Zane corrected.

Kai scoffed. "Yeah right."

Zane shook his head. "No, Kai. Cole's muscle mass is actually more  visually pleasing then yours, in the eyes of females, of course."

Jay leaned forwards, raising his eyebrows. "Um, excuse me? What about me? How about my muscle mass?"

Zane seemed to scan over Jay. "You appear the scrawniest of the team to athletic women."

Jay's jaw dropped. I snickered. Jay looked at his girlfriend, Nya. "Nya? Do I?"

Nya turned around, "Sensei's calling me..."

Nya left the room without hesitance, leaving Jay unimpressed.

Jay then turned towards me, pressing his lips together. "You're a girl."

"Last time I checked, yes." I answered, slouching in my seat.

"Do I appear scrawny?" He asked.

My eyes zipped over his arms. He was muscular, but compared to the rest of the team? Skinny bitch buddy. You're a skinny bitch.

He was hot though, gotta give him that.

"Um, I don't know." I said.

Kai cringed. "Oof man, that's girl talk for I know exactly what you don't wanna hear but it's true."

"Well, I'm not exactly saying he's weak, he's just not as built." I defended. "You're probably all of equal strength."

"I'll challenge y'all if you want." Jay said, picking up his plate and dropping it in the sink.

"We have to train today anyways, so why not?" Zane suggested.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"You kinda have to, so yeah." Lloyd smiled.

A light rose color dusted my cheeks.

Don't fUcKING SMILE AT ME.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.5K 401 42
When suddenly everything is falling apart by a certain Ninjago princess. (Y / N) and her best friend decide to find their master. Unfortunately, fate...
2.7K 75 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...
9.5K 484 10
"It's... You, (y/n)! (n/n)!" At this (y/n) froze, before looking at Jay in surprise. Jay rushed closer and examined the boy's face before smiling. "...
28.2K 966 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...