Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students

5.2K 100 10
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

    "A lower ground", Uraraka asked. The kids were all in class and Aizawa was telling them that the principal wanted the teachers to notify their students about the lower floor. "I didn't know there was a lower floor", Tsuyu said. "And it is forbidden, so don't even try going down there", Aizawa said. He coldly glares at the class, he wasn't in the mood right now because he was tired and he just wanted to go to sleep for another hour. "Okay, now that that's out of the way–."

    "So say that we do go to the lower floor or even close to the stairs", Kaminari says, "what will happen?" Aizawa evilly grinned, "would you like to find out?" Kaminari shivers and shakes his head. "Dumbass", Bakugou snickered. "Now you're free to do whatever. Except kill each other. I'm referring to you Bakugou."

      "Tch!"

       Aizawa slipped into his sleeping bag and slid to the floor, followed by sleep. The class immediately started talking about the lower floor. "You think UA is keeping something dangerous down there", Sero asked. "I definitely doubt that. They wouldn't hide something dangerous that they know would ruin the school's reputation", Yaoyorozu said. Sero shrugged his shoulders agreeing with the girl. "Maybe they're having something nice for us. Oh! Like a party", Mina suggested. "Then the teachers would inform us about it", Kirishima said. "But it could be a surprise."

    "The only surprises that we get are quizzes." The door slid open and a boy with dark navy blue hair and eyes that were a light yellow shade. It looked like he wore black eyeliner too because of how dark around his eyelids were, it was almost like he was staring into your soul.

It was strange that the boy wasn't wearing a school uniform. So some figured he must be a visitor for somebody. "Who the hell are you", Bakugou shouted to the boy. The boy side glanced him before proceeding towards Aizawa. Bakugou sneers at being ignored, "hey I'm FUCKING TALKING TO YOU!!"

     Caleb crouched down and tapped Aizawa. Once the man woke up he whispered something into his ear. "Thank you for informing me", Aizawa said. Caleb nods his head at the tired man, he stood up straight and was about to leave when a hand grabbed at his collar and pulled him close. "I know you hear me talking to you", Bakugou said. Caleb only looked at him with disinterest.

"Yeah I heard you. Just didn't care." Caleb ripped Bakugou's hand away from him and headed out of the class. The ash blonde reached out to grab at his shirt once more but the boy touched his hand...and it started to glitch! Everyone stood in shock as Bakugou's hand glitched like a virus on an old computer. "Touch me again. Your hand won't be the only thing acting up."

And the boy left without another word.

•••••••••

    It was now lunch time. The cafeteria, like usual, was very noisy. Midoriya thought long and hard about what had happened with the blue haired boy and Bakugou's hand glitching. "Must be his quirk then", Midoriya said. He wished he could find him so he could ask about his quirk, but he was no where to he found. "Maybe he was just a visitor."

    Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida and Tsuyu came and sat with him. Their conversation started off about the mysterious boy. "Do you guys think he goes here", Uraraka asked. "Couldn't be. He didn't have a uniform, ribbit", Tsuyu said as she looked around the room to scan for the boy. What caught her interest was a girl who looked younger than everyone else in the room, a cheerful boy with short sandy hair, and another girl with long black hair and a few colors mixed in.

      Her staring caught Todoroki's attention, making him look over in her direction. "They seem new", he says aloud. Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida were confused until Tsuyu pointed the kids out. They seemed to slightly stand out in the cafeteria. They were sitting across the room in a corner, laughing and talking with one another. "Let's go introduce ourselves", Midoriya said as he stands up. But when he went to walk over he bumped into somebody's chest. "Oops. Watch where you're going honey."

The sweet calming voice made the green haired boy look up at the girl who had light sandy grey hair with yellow and blue streaks. The girl's purple and blue eyes stared down at his green ones. Midoriya finally registers that he was still in her chest, which made him blush and back up, repeatedly apologizing and bowing.

    This made Sierra uneasy and tell him that it was okay. "I'm Sierra Lune. I heard you all were going to introduce yourself to my friends over there." She pointed to the three kids in the corner. "This may come out rude, but don't bother. We aren't easily fond about talking to new people. Okay?"

The group nodded to the older girl. Sierra smiled and went on her merry way. "I like her British accent." They turn to Kaminari and Kirishima who saw the girl talking to them. "No fair Midoriya! You had your face all in her boobs", Mineta cried out as he came out of nowhere. "How can you be so disgraceful towards women", Kirishima questioned. They then heard yelling behind them and they turned around. A boy with a white hoodie and ginger hair was arguing with Bakugou about something. The group all looked at each other and raced toward the growing crowd. Pushing people to get through to the two boys.

     It seemed another group had the same idea as they moved through the crowd with ease. "You got something to say asshole", Bakugou yelled, his hands sparked. The ginger looked down at Bakugou's hands and only smirked in amusement. "Don't make yourself look like a fool in front of everyone", the ginger said.

     The aggressive blonde growls in anger, "DIE!!!" Bakugou created a small explosion to where it would hit Dominic, but the flames were suddenly absorbed. "What the fuck?!" Once the flames cleared, Bakugou was met with three kids that were behind the ginger.

    Ollie held his breath and sighed afterward. Smoke seeped from his nose and mouth. "Haaah~ smokey. Just how I like it", Ollie said dreamily. Kaiya looked at him weirdly, "pyromaniac", she mumbles. Sierra pushes past the crowd and stood beside the ginger.

"I think it's best we all disperse and pretend this did not happen before any teachers get here. Don't you agree Dominic", Sierra asked. Dominic glares at Bakugou and the other class 1-A students that stood behind him. He huffs through his nose and nods his head before walking away followed by Sierra, Veronique, Kaiya, and Ollie. Bakugou twitched and growled in anger, which everyone soon moved away from because they knew they didn't want to get attacked.

     "Kacchan. Calm down it'll be ok–."

"SHUT UP DEKU!! I'LL KILL THOSE FUCKERS!"

The rest of their day went by....relatively well.

•••••••••

     It was the end of the day and everyone was packing up to head home. Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Mina were walking out together. Mina complained about how Aizawa was being difficult on her and Kaminari during training. The other two giggled at her. "Well, he's hard on everyone so we can all be a hero one day", Yaoyorozu states. "Yeah, you're not alone", Jiro agrees.

Mina nods her head and was about to say something, but a small flash caught the peripheral of her vision. She looked to her right to see a boy with dark hair and glasses sitting by a tree, looking out into the sky.

      "Hey. Let's go talk to him", Mina cheers as she raced towards him. Jiro tried to stop her, running after her while Yaoyorozu walked calmly behind them. Hugo heard loud shouting heading towards him. His sky blue eyes looked over at the two girls that were now in front of him. "Can I help you", he asks. After the girls regained their breaths, Mina smiled brightly.

"We just wanted to know what you were taking pictures of", Mina says. "More like she wanted to see what you were taking pictures of", Jirou huffed. Mina pouted at her classmate.

       Yaoyorozu finally came towards the trio. "I'm sorry about them sir. We've just had a busy day." "Sir", Hugo asked before looking down at his clothing, he chuckled once he realized that he looked older than what his actual age was. "Sorry. But I'm sixteen, no need to call me sir." Yaoyorozu madly blushes and looks down, quietly apologizing. "It's alright. I'm Hugo Montgomery."

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. This is Kyoka Jiro and Mina Ashido."

"Pleasure to meet you three."

      "Well we'll leave you be. Bye Hugo", Yaoyorozu says.

She waves a goodbye to the boy. Jiro then followed behind her with Mina beginning to follow until she remembered the boy didn't answer her question. "You never told what you were taking pictures of." Hugo snapped a photo of her before looking up at her. "Life." Mina was confused with his answer but smiled and turned to walk with her classmates that were waiting up ahead.

😈💀😈

Kaiya calmly walked alongside the trees. Once she made it to Hugo, she sat down and stayed silent as she listened to him snap pictures. "Did you meet any Class A first years", she asks her friend. Hugo smirks and looks down at the girl. "I met three of them. Did you?" Kaiya nodded her head, "it was...quite an interesting encounter."

"That class is bullshit."

    "Dominic, you don't like them because of that Bakugou kid", Sierra said as Veronique walked beside her licking over her sharp canines.

"I don't know, they're kinda exciting. A good challenge if you ask me", Veronique said.

"I agree", Ollie said.

"Whatever works fine to me", Caleb said as he glitched slightly. Hugo chuckled at his glitching figure, "used your quirk Caleb", he asks. "What do you think? That damn firecracker made me." Ollie and Kaiya giggled at the goth. "Well let's go. I'm sick of being here", Dominic complained as they walked to the limo that waited for them further down from the school.

"Wait! What about Mr. Grimm and Malachi", Kaiya asks. "Mr. Grimm said he's working late and Malachi is somewhere around, so we can head home", Dominic says. Everyone entered the limo and rode home with stories, jokes, and laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
51.6K 2.1K 17
The villains gained a new pawn who's quirk was to make a person's darkest feelings overcome them. With this pawn they decided they could make a UA st...
3.2K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
760 53 1
The class gets kidnapped and trapped by a group they'd never heard of. Their quirks are disabled and they are forced to stay chained together. Katsu...