24 Days of Baekhyun - Chanbae...

By pcynkjw

Where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were forced to live in the same house for Christmas. highest rankings 🌸 #1 - bae... More

December 1st
December 2nd
December 3rd
December 4th
December 5th
December 6th
December 7th
December 8th
December 9th
December 10th
December 11th
December 12th
December 13th
December 14th
December 15th
December 16th
December 17th
December 18th
December 20th
December 21st
December 22nd
December 23rd
December 24th
December 25th

December 19th

6.2K 250 56
By pcynkjw

"Yeah, I just woke up."

"I guess you can say that we're getting along."

"He's sleeping right here." Chanyeol hovered the phone over the sleeping boy who was bundled up with a blanket, his cheek getting squashed as his face was planted on the pillow he was on. "Hey! Don't be too loud, you're on speaker." Chanyeol scolds his older sister, but it was too late; Baekhyun had woken up.

"Hm?" Baekhyun hummed so confusingly as he was met with bright light, the room with all the curtains open making the scenery much brighter. "Damn it, Noona. You woke him up." The younger brother scowled. "What's going on?" Baekhyun mumbled with sleepy eyes, sitting up to be greeted with a heart-warming smile by the giant sitting on the coffee table as he admired Baekhyun while he slept before his older sister had called him. "Nothing. It's just my sister on the phone—"

"Hey, Baekhyun!" Yoora yelled through the phone as Chanyeol showed him the screen where he saw his older sister vigorously wave at him. "Hey, Yoora Noona," Baekhyun softly smiled as he rubbed his eyes, making them fully awake. Chanyeol retracted the phone back and stepped into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee as the two siblings talked; Baekhyun quickly going into his room to wash up and look more alive.

Once finished, he enters back into the living room where Chanyeol gives him a cup of coffee, smiling to thank him as the taller continues to talk to his older sister.

"What? You want us to come back now?! But you said Christmas Day!" Chanyeol exclaims from the kitchen. "O-Okay.." he mumbles. After a few words later, the call disconnects and the taller walls back into the living room where Baekhyun snuggled himself up on the blanket that was left in the couch.

"Good Morning, beautiful." Chanyeol sweetly smiles as he leans in for a peck on the smaller's squishy cheek. Baekhyun pouts, "What? No kiss on the lips?" Chanyeol chuckles and places a chaste kiss on the other's lips before parting. "So what was the whole 'want us to come back' thing earlier?" The older questions after taking a sip from his sweet coffee, "Noona told me that my parents wants us to come home today," Chanyeol explains, "They heard that we've been getting along lately." he frowns.

"But we never even had any time for ourselves yet!" Baekhyun whined, putting down his coffee and crosses his arms, "When are we leaving?" he pouts, "Tonight." Chanyeol strokes his thumb onto the older's hand. "Our families will be renting a mansion for three days until Christmas and we'll be together again, Baek. Don't worry." The younger leans in for another kiss, this time, it lingered a little bit longer than the last as the chaste kiss was replaced as a passionate one.

Chanyeol gently put the smaller on his back as he crawled on top, placing a sweet kiss on his eyes, then his nose, to his lips before going lower to attack his neck again, surprisingly Chanyeol was careful enough to not leave any marks for anyone to see. "Should we be doing this in the morning," Baekhyun giggles as Chanyeol's nose continue to tickle the boy's sensitive neck, "Why, you don't want to?" The younger cutely pouts, puppy eyes beginning to form. Baekhyun couldn't resist.

"It is our last day for ourselves. Might as well use this time to do so." Chanyeol smirks before taking off both of their shirts and tossing it aside. The touch from the younger's slender fingers made Baekhyun shiver down his spine as it left a fiery trail where his fingers would trace. Peppering kisses down his torso, Baekhyun emits an uttered groan, making Chanyeol so pleased that he did the same action around the smaller's nerve of buds.

Then, Baekhyun's bottoms were removed, leaving him completely naked as Chanyeol had instead put his fingers into Baekhyun's mouth in the meantime for lubrication. Baekhyun sucked the younger's fingers generously as Chanyeol's free hand wrapped around the older's cock, pumping it so sinfully that it caused Baekhyun to moan deeply into the younger's fingers.

Baekhyun's luscious moans were always a huge turn-on for Chanyeol.

Once his fingers were lubricated, Chanyeol immediately inserted a finger inside as he continued to pump Baekhyun's member, giving all the pleasure that attains. Baekhyun moaned quite loudly; music to Chanyeol's ears as he smirked devilishly, "You like that baby?" Inserting another finger as Baekhyun could barely nod, "You should moan louder for me," Chanyeol presses his thumb against the older's slit, applying the slightest amount of pressure caused him to moan even louder, "C-Chan~ Ahh!" Baekhyun couldn't function correctly to make words as he felt himself releasing all over Chanyeol's hand and stomach.

Chanyeol takes his hand and sucks on his own fingers where Baekhyun had came on, licking it clean, "Did you know you taste so sweet?" he clicked his tongue before they switched positions, Baekhyun now had the dominant role as Chanyeol sat back on the couch while the smaller got on top of him. He sat around the younger's crotch area, feeling an enraged cock poke on the bottom of his ass, "Hard for me already?" Baekhyun teased, stealing a kiss before sliding down Chanyeol's bottoms.

Baekhyun began to rock himself on the pained cock, creating a hot and sexy, deep groan from the younger. Oh how he loved the way Chanyeol's voice was so deep. "The stage is all yours, baby." Chanyeol managed to say before growling another groan, feeling Baekhyun's cock slide right past his. Before anything else, Baekhyun positioned his ass right on top of the younger's thick cock before sinking down, emitting a groan from both persons.

Baekhyun was in full control as he rose and sunk very slowly, saving each moment of feeling as he sunk an inch every thirty seconds or so until Chanyeol's whole cock was fully engulfed inside of Baekhyun. "Hah! Chanyeol, you're so fucking large!" The older bit his lip, "A-And you're so god damn tight! I fucking love it!" Chanyeol gritted, Baekhyun leaning down to place his lips onto the younger's as he grinds his hips. The two muffle their moans inside the kiss; passionate with flames as their tongues dance together.

Baekhyun begins to grind his hips faster in a circular motion, curse words escaping from both mouths as the two were splashed with a huge wave of pleasure, "Mmmmmm Chanyeol!" he hums as as the younger bucks his hips upward, his cock penetrating deeper into Baekhyun's right hole, "I can't hear you, Baekhyun." Chanyeol slides his hands up the smaller's ass, groping it with a few slaps or two, "U-Ugh, Chanyeol I-I'm gonna cum!" Baekhyun moans louder, hearing his own echo fly through around the room as  he begins to jerk himself off.

"Cum for me, baby." he grunts, feeling the adrenaline rush through his bloodstream like when you're on the very top of the top of the roller coaster, about to drop. Baekhyun reaches for Chanyeol's hands and brought them where it was between them, interwinding their fingers together as they came together, yelling at the other's names while they rode out their orgasms.

Once finished, Baekhyun slid out of the younger's cock and instantly felt his hot cum seep down his hole and and ooze down his thighs. Chanyeol glances at the action, watching as his cum splurt out of his ass, now spilling on his thigh before kissing Baekhyun once more, "You're so fucking precious." he says between kisses. "Now, let's go get cleaned up and tidy the cabin before we leave, hm?"

"Alright." Baekhyun shyly blushes as he saw the cum drop everywhere when he stood; on his thighs, on Chanyeol's thighs, and on the couch.

"Baekhyun, you ready?" Chanyeol knocks on the door and opens, finding Baekhyun; still packing up his heap load of clothes, "Yeah, just give me five minutes!" he says before continuing to try and close his suit cases.

Once Baekhyun was finished packing and cleaning up the cabin, they both entered the car after putting all of their belongings in the trunk of Chanyeol's car saying a last goodbye to the cabin before driving off back to Seoul. During the car ride home, the two had a little karaoke session, singing to songs by EXO, TWICE, SHINee, Red Velvet, NCT, and more.

About two hours into the car ride, Baekhyun had been knocked out from exhaustion as the time was a quarter past nine in the evening and Chanyeol did his best to stay awake for another two hours.

When they finally arrived back in Seoul, Chanyeol drove straight to Baekhyun's family home before going to his.

"Baekhyun, wake up. You're home." Chanyeol lightly shakes the smaller awake. Baekhyun groans, slowly opening his heavy eyelids and checked the time: Eleven twenty-eight. Chanyeol helps Baekhyun get his bags and step on the front porch where Baekhyun unlocks the door and quietly enters as his family is probably asleep. Then, to their surprise, Baekhyun's mother enters the foyer and greets the boy's with a warm embrace, "Oh how much I missed you both!" she exclaims, "So, have you guys gotten along?" she asks, "Yeah," Baekhyun yawns, "Oh, go sleep Baekhyun! Chanyeol you can stay here and rest!" she pushes them upstairs, "That's okay, Mrs. Byun. I have to get home—"

"No! I know you're very tired and your mother and I have talked about it. Stay here and rest and we'll go to your house tomorrow morning, okay?" Mrs. Byun pats the taller's shoulder before they continued to Baekhyun's room.

Once they got there, Chanyeol was hit with a wave of nostalgia; Baekhyun's room never changed at all. He saw the way his room looked exactly the same from fourteen years ago. Chanyeol spots the mat on the floor with a comfy blanket and a few pillows for him to spend the night. "Good night, boys." she smiles before entering her room.

"Go to sleep, Baekhyun." Chanyeol kisses the boy's nose and guides him into his bed before he goes to adjust the cushioned mat on the floor. "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun mumbles, "Yes, Baekhyun?" he replies, looking over to see that Baekhyun was sitting up, "It's cold," he rubs his arms with sleepy eyes, "Come here," Baekhyun opens up his arms as he waits for the taller to embrace him.

Chanyeol stands up and immediately embraced the smaller, radiating the warmth as they lied together in Baekhyun's bed, "Alright, But we can't get caught, okay? We'll tell them on Christmas." Chanyeol pecks the smaller's squishy cheek; Baekhyun already fast asleep as he snuggled closer into the younger.

"Good night, Baekhyun."

6 Days until Christmas...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 4.2K 19
Byun Baekhyun is a reckless and stubbord young man who doesn't fear anyone, especially when he has no choice to live in a house with a fanciful and m...
114K 4.7K 20
"You're mine Baekhyun, you are mine, mine alone."-Chanyeol "Only yours Chanyeol, only yours, yours alone." - Baekhyun
91.6K 5.7K 18
Why were their bodies swapped? Why did it so happen to Byun Baekhyun & Park Chanyeol, two people that despite each other, and now they had to live ea...
18.2K 1.2K 35
____________________ Wherein Chanyeol falls for the sassy and cold brunet next door who happens to be his childhood friend. ____________________ Date...