𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟�...

By lcve-iris

completed story ! :) • love and hate. • hot and cold. • finn and millie loved to hate eachother, but they als... More

introduction
chapter 1 - cherry lipgloss and stray skirts
chapter 2 : silent car rides and misunderstandings
chapter 3 : blue knuckles, red eyes
chapter 4: strawberry-cigarettes and flashing lights.
chapter 5 - please dont go
chapter 6 - pleading for freedom
chapter 7 - galaxy eyes met with caverns
chapter 8 - the storage room
chapter 9 - long awaited confessions
chapter 11 - let's run away together
chapter 12 - female robbery
chapter 13 - i'll take care of you
chapter 14 - i know you want to
chapter 15 - couldnt protect you like i promised
chapter 16 - positive ? !
chapter 17 - hurts to choose
chapter 18 - never leave you
chapter 19 - ur so in love, u fool.
🤩qUeStiOn tiMe😫
chapter 20 - never be at peace again.
chapter 21 - just a dream
chapter 22 - deal.
chapter 23 - nothing more
chapter 24 - computer nerd, thats hot
chapter 25 : kinda-really-loveyou
chapter 26- he wasn't really free
chapter 27 - killed him inside
chapter 28- yellow sundress
chapter 29 ; fury, ruin, fixing, healing.
chapter 30 ; final - right there infront of you.
final concluding authors note

chapter 10 - just fucking kiss me, millie

3.3K 129 213
By lcve-iris

December 21st, 2018
2,273 words
880 reads, 54 votes :)

ily all <3

- xo cici

-----
"if you love someone,
and you're not afraid to lose them,
you've probably never loved someone like I do."
———

millie's pov

"millie."

i groaned as the sun from the window hit my face.

"millie..."

my eyes softly fluttered open and my vision shifted over to my hands laid calmly on the floor, intertwined with finn's.

"gahmrning."

i whispered through a yawn.

"good morning to you, mills."

the curly haired boy's voice echoed through the aged, floral wall that stood to my right.

"i don't suppose you remember where-"

he trailed on, obviously not wanting to suddenly bring on the events of the night before.

"finn, i remember. we're in an old, shitty house outside of vancouver, waiting to be starved to death. i know."

a breath of frustration escaped my lips.

the boy on the other side squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"and i suppose you remember our... our confessions."

i could hear him tapping his foot nervously on the floor.

"yes, finn. i remember. and i still feel the same about you. nothing can change that."

a car door slammed outside of the building.

"they're back."

"finnie... i know."

"mills... i- i love you. i love you so much, and i don't know if we'll make it out of here and see eachother again. i can't loose you."

i looked up at the ceiling, contemplating on finn's words.
it was true. we might not get out of here, and we might not see eachother again. iris, jacob, and romeo obviously had a plan.
my eyes started to well over with tears. i closed them and let the water droplets fall down my cheeks.

"finn..."

i whimpered.

"finn, i'm scared."

"millie... i know. i am too. and i wish i could do something. i wish i could save you. i wish i could break this wall down and hold you in these last moments. i'm sorry. i shouldn't be weak. i'm too weak. i'm sorry.."

finn's voice cracked in his throat, filling the rooms with sadness and despair.

my head jolted towards the door several feet infront of me began to creak open.

iris's heels clicked against the boarded floor as she entered the room i was captive in.

"morning, sunshine."

a devilish smirk crept onto her blood red lips.

she walked over to where i was sitting against the wall and looked down at my small frame.

grabbing a fistful of my soft, curled hair, iris pulled my body up to hers, and began dragging me after her out the door.

we stepped into a room which looked like, what used to be the kitchen.

there was an aged, marble countertop in the middle of the room.

"get on that, slut."

i winced at her words, but obeyed immediately. i crawled onto the surface the best i could, being that my hands, thighs, and feet were still bound together.

"ya know, kidnapping your boyfriend and his neighbor definitely won't turn him on. it just isn't attractive, hun."

a soft humph of air left my lips as i made the snarky remark to the blonde.

iris pulled a pocketknife out of the back pocket of her booty-shorts and held it between her teeth.

she then took it from her teeth, and started to cut me free from the ropes that bound my joints.

"millie, baby, strip."

the blonde pointed to my adidas sweatpants and my strapped tank top that covered my body.

"w-what..."

i looked down at my figure and then back into her hazel eyes, that twinkled with mischief and evil.

"not fully, you dumb bitch. just take everything else off."

suspicious. was she going to do something to me?

i slowly and hesitantly pulled my black tank top over my head, untied my adidas pants and slipped them down my legs, until the only thing covering me was my light pink underclothes.

iris fluffed my hair and parted it to the side.

strange...

she unzipped her pastel pink belt bag that was tied to her waist and pulled out a tube of bright pink lip gloss.

unscrewing the silver lid, iris lathered my soft lips with the liquid from the applicator.

she gestured for me to smack them together, and i did as she told.

the next few minutes went by fairly quickly, as iris dusted powdered highlight to my cheek bones, collar bones, and any other place she decided that needed defining.

lastly, she sprayed my whole body with bubblegum perfume.

"ahh, now isn't that an improvement. but i suppose you're used to dressing like a slut, aren't you, babydoll."

she looked me up and down and smirked, satisfied with what I had become.

i growled at my attire with disgust.

"you'd know all about that, wouldn't you, apatow."

my lip started to bleed, because of how forcefully my teeth sunk into them with nervousness.

"bring wolfhard in, Jake."

the blonde bitch cooed into the next room.

the sound of arguing filled the environment around me, which was familiar.

finn was dragged into my presence by none other than jacob and romeo.

his curls were combed back with bottles upon bottles of hair spray.
his shirt had been taken off, leaving him in a pair of black Nike shorts.
he also smelled strongly of cologne.
jacob's cologne.
usually, I'd love the smell of finn, but i was tense when I smelled the familiar aroma of my assaulter.
i just had to remember that it was finn.
it was my finn.

his eyes met mine, and then trailed down my figure.

the deep, brown orbs belonging to finn, screamed with pity when he saw what iris had done.

Jacob, on the other hand, looked me up and down, over and over again, and licked his dry lips with lust.

iris wandered over to her ex-lover and put her manicured hand on finn's bare chest.

he shivered with deja-vu at her touch.

"right. let me remind you why you both are here. see, millie, you took something from me, and you, being the dirty little whore that you are, know exactly what you took."

iris spat at me.

"and finn, you totally took away millie's pleasurable experience with j and rome over here. she was gonna have the time of her life, baby. now, i really wanted to ruin both of your lives, but Jacob over here thought it would be a good idea to humiliate you and ruin you all at once. now jake, if you please..."

the blonde bitch gestured to jacob, who pulled two handcuffs out of the pocket in his leather jacket.

I shuddered, remembering being bound to the desk in school several weeks ago.

inching closer to finn, i softly laced our fingers together and prepared for the worst.

jacob grabbed my hand forcefully and clasped them together in the handcuffs.

romeo did the same with finn.

iris then started walking down one of the hallways.

Jacob poked my lower back to get me to follow her.

i reluctantly trailed after the blonde, with finn, romeo, and jacob walking after me.

i entered a room with a red glow, from the single strand of deep red Christmas lights that were strung along the ceiling.

geez, way to set the mood??

iris grabbed my bra strap and dragged me to the wall at the back of the room.

she lifted my bound hands above my head and zip tied them to a chain that was slung tightly above me.

Jacob did the same with finn who gave up on fighting back.

"get ready for tonight, lovelies."

iris winked and closed the door behind her and the boys.

"finn... i don't know what to say. i'm scared."

a sob rose up my throat.

"...then kiss me."

"finn... I-..."

"just fucking kiss me, millie."

my lips slightly parted in wonder, staring up at the chocolate eyed boy.

he mumbled something softly, under his breath, and leaned in, our noses touching.

his warm breath hit my cheek, and his black curls grazed my forehead.

a shiver was sent down my spine, as i inched my lips closer to the boy i've loved since 2012.

my glossed lips softly touched his, testing the deep waters that i longed to explore.

we pulled away, eyes both shut tightly.

then, finn suddenly smashed his vanilla lips into mine, hunger erupting from his tongue.

his teeth sank into my swelled lips.

i threw my head back as he began to let kisses trail down my jawline, to my collarbone.

a shiver was sent like electricity from my neck, to all other parts of my body.

"God." -kiss-
"I wish." -kiss-
"I could." -kiss-
"touch." -kiss-
"you." -kiss-

he mumbled against my skin.

i chuckled, as i looked at his hands, which were bound to the chain on the wall, like mine were.

"oh, lord, ahh, finnie.. my neck... iris is gonna notice... baby..."

i gasped, as finn had left several marks down my neck and chest.

"I don't fucking care, my love. just let me kiss you."

his raspy voice whispered into my ear.

"i just need you."

"ah, God, finn, I love you. so damn much."

------

sadie's pov

I maneuvered through the crowds of sweaty, drunk, grinding teens that filled the hallways of the run down shack that iris apatow was holding a party in.

i opened a blue cooler that lay on the boarded floor, and grabbed a beer bottle that was sprawled at the bottom of the icy water inside.

examining the label, i shrugged and cracked open the lid with my teeth, and let the liquid enter my lips and burn my throat.

someone tapped on my shoulder from behind.

i spun around and there before me, stood my best friend, Noah.

"sadie. there's something you need to see."

he whispered, concern overtaking his tone of speech.

worry filled my head.

what now?

i followed the sandy blonde boy down a hallway, to a crowd of teens, who were eagerly waiting for something in a line.

"what the fuck, Noah?"

i growled, annoyed.

in the front of the line, standing before a door,
stood Jacob fucking sar-what's his last name.

he had a clip board in his hands, and a smirk sprawled across his bitch ass face.

i could faintly hear him telling a boy at the front out the line something. something suspicious.

"sign here, with your full name. this signifies that you won't tell the police what lies behind this door. and, the fee is $20. you can do whatever you want to them, as long as these terms are agreeable. you'll have 20 minutes."

jacob whispered to the smirking blonde boy in front.

the door behind Jacob cracked open a bit, and a red haired boy stepped out, smiling devilishly from ear to ear.

behind him, I could slightly see a girl, standing against the wall, sobbing.

wait.

millie?!

was that fucking MILLIE?!!

anger boiled in my system.

i ran to the front of the crowd, pushing past the sick teens, with Noah running after me.

"woah, feisty, aren't we?"

jacob cooed into my ear.

i rolled my eyes and grabbed the clip board from his hands, and signed on the dotted line.

- sᴀᴅɪᴇ sɪɴᴋ -
..............................

Noah threw $20 Into the bucket that lay on the floor, and signed as well.

"have fun, you two."

Jacob smirked and let us in, locking the door behind us.

"millie... and FINN?!"

tears welled in my eyes as I ran to my best friend, chained to the wall.

"sadie?!"

millie whimpered.

"s-sadie.. it- it's terrible... i- i... oh sadie..."

she sobbed into my shoulder.

"it's okay. you're okay now. you don't have to talk about it."

i whispered, rocking my best friend back and forth between my arms.

"she's been through a lot tonight, sades."

finn's voice was filled with pain.

"we gotta get you guys out of here."

i took a bobby pin from my hair, and quickly picked the lock on millie's handcuffs.

when she was free, i did the same to finn.

noah opened the closet door in the corner and pulled out finn's sweatshirt that was stripped from him, and a light purple robe.

millie ran over to noah and quickly tied the fluffy robe around her body. she also grabbed the sweatshirt, which she slipped over finn's head.

Finn reached into his pocket, and conveniently found his cell phone.

he looked down at millie and weakly smiled.

"this'll be handy, alright."

"you have to get out of here. now."

noah opened the window on the back wall and gestured towards finn and millie.

"he's right. we have to leave."

Finn sighed, staring down at his feet.

millie sobbed again and ran into my arms.

i kissed her hair softly, holding the shorter girl.

"millie, you have to go. please, hurry. i can't let them get you again. "

"sadie..."

she whimpered.

I let go of her and took her hand in mine.

"you're gonna be okay. finn will take care of you, doll."

"I know..."

"mills, we gotta leave. now."

finn stuck his hand out, for millie to take it.

she looked back up at me and let go of my hand, slowly.

"go, now!! be strong, take care of yourselves. take care of her, finn."

"I will."

they quickly climbed out, millie looking back at me one last time.

they ran into the dark woods behind the building, being swallowed by the darkness.

------

A/N: this book is flopping, but whatever. ahhh, this was such an awful chapter to write, and it sucked. I'm sorry :(
-cici xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.3K 44
isn't it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly means the world to you? (pure fluff) © mad 2019-2020
11.5K 365 25
"Ugh! Why was he so hard to get?" In which Millie gets sick of being left out, and chasing after a boy that doesn't like her back. They were both pla...
157K 3.6K 26
{ COMPLETE } "they'll never know how much I really love you' finn wolfhard and millie bobby brown, secretly in love with each other. torn between dut...
19.7K 380 5
a collection of individual mileven oneshots, or as i like to call them, raindrops. (fluff & spice) © mad 2020-2022