chapter 10 - just fucking kiss me, millie

December 21st, 2018
2,273 words
880 reads, 54 votes :)

ily all <3

- xo cici

-----
"if you love someone,
and you're not afraid to lose them,
you've probably never loved someone like I do."
———

millie's pov

"millie."

i groaned as the sun from the window hit my face.

"millie..."

my eyes softly fluttered open and my vision shifted over to my hands laid calmly on the floor, intertwined with finn's.

"gahmrning."

i whispered through a yawn.

"good morning to you, mills."

the curly haired boy's voice echoed through the aged, floral wall that stood to my right.

"i don't suppose you remember where-"

he trailed on, obviously not wanting to suddenly bring on the events of the night before.

"finn, i remember. we're in an old, shitty house outside of vancouver, waiting to be starved to death. i know."

a breath of frustration escaped my lips.

the boy on the other side squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"and i suppose you remember our... our confessions."

i could hear him tapping his foot nervously on the floor.

"yes, finn. i remember. and i still feel the same about you. nothing can change that."

a car door slammed outside of the building.

"they're back."

"finnie... i know."

"mills... i- i love you. i love you so much, and i don't know if we'll make it out of here and see eachother again. i can't loose you."

i looked up at the ceiling, contemplating on finn's words.
it was true. we might not get out of here, and we might not see eachother again. iris, jacob, and romeo obviously had a plan.
my eyes started to well over with tears. i closed them and let the water droplets fall down my cheeks.

"finn..."

i whimpered.

"finn, i'm scared."

"millie... i know. i am too. and i wish i could do something. i wish i could save you. i wish i could break this wall down and hold you in these last moments. i'm sorry. i shouldn't be weak. i'm too weak. i'm sorry.."

finn's voice cracked in his throat, filling the rooms with sadness and despair.

my head jolted towards the door several feet infront of me began to creak open.