Why? (A Nash Grier fanfiction)

CloudyyHemmings tarafından

"Why?" "Why what?" "Why must you hurt me so bad to the point that my heart actually aches?" Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ( THE END)
IM MAD YO

Chapter 27

2.7K 56 7
CloudyyHemmings tarafından

Nash's POV

The past few days have been pretty much the same.

I've been all quiet and shy and focused on my work.

I knew that if Skylar got a boyfriend, I would be upset, but i didn't know that I would act like this.

I was at the kitchen table, eating cinnamon toast crunch, which only reminded me of Skylar since it's also her favourite cereal.

Nothing I can do can make me forget about her. I put my bowl in the sink, grabbed my bag, and walked out the door.

Every morning I always see Shawn and Skylar walking together, but I've never seen them kiss, or even hug. Even when they walk together, they don't walk very close.

They just seem like best friends to me.

But either way I'm not okay with it. I should be her best friend and her boyfriend. Instead that 'thing' replaced me.

This pissed me off, since I never realized it.

I walked up to them and walked with them casually.

They both looked at me as if I had four heads.

"What" I said.

"Why are you walking with us?"

"Skylar look, can we please just talk? Without him?" I say gesturing to Shawn.

"I have let you explain." She said and rolled her eyes.

"You didn't let me finish though. And you kept on interrupting me."

"I don't think my boyfriend would like that." She says, emphasizing the 'boyfriend'.

She looked up at Shawn and he put her arm around her. She also whispered something in his ear.

"Are you two even actually dating? Cause you both seem pretty uncomfortable right now."

They both nodded their heads.

I scoffed.

This whole thing is fake. Did she really want to get back at me by pretending her and Shawn are dating just to make me sad?

The thought made me upset. I looked down.

"Skylar, I'm not stupid. You're just dating him to make me mad." I quickly walked ahead of them.

I don't have time for this right now. I have upcoming tests and I can't fail any of them or I'll get my phone and laptop taken away for 2 weeks. I know it sounds like a stupid punishment, but who can live without their phone or laptop for 2 weeks?

But I can't keep my mind off Skylar

-

Last class of the day.

I seriously needed to get out of this hell hole.

All my friends have been trying to talk me into going to a party that I really do not want or need, to go to.

I know how this party is going to go; underage drinking, people making out, and slutty girls trying to find a guy that she can 'get it on' with.

There's no way I'm going.

The bell rang and I basically ran out of the classroom.

As I ran to my locker, I tried my best to avoid all of my friends.

Well I failed miserably.

"Yo Nash! Why are you in such a rush? The party doesn't start 'till 7" My friend, Jack, said.

"I'm actually not going to the party. I have better things to do than being around sluts."

I mumbled. I have a problem with mumbling now.

"Oh c'mon Nash! This party is going to be the best party I've ever thrown! My parents finally got that in-ground pool installed and, their on a business trip this week and left their alcohol here! It's going to be sick." He said with a bunch of weird hand movements.

"I'm fine with not going. Really I am. And plus I have to study. If I fail another test, my parents won't let me go out for a long time. And also, my parents are home today, so it will be almost impossible to sneak out." I say, trying to find stupid excuses.

"Fine, but you're missing out." Jack says and quickly walks away.

The only thing I'm missing out on, is getting in trouble which I really don't need right now.

Skylars POV

I was extremely happy to get out of school.

All the classes I had with Shawn were really awkward, and Olivia was the only one talking at lunch and she seemed pretty confused.

I shouldn't have said that Shawn and I were dating. I was thinking of myself and not of Shawn when I said it. I knew he was extremely uncomfortable with the whole thing.

I saw Shawn walking alone infront of me.

I jogged up to me so I could apologize for making things awkward between us.

"Shawn." I say and stand beside him.

He looked at me for a split second and continued looking straight.

"Look, I'm sorry for making things awkward between us. And also for making Nash probably hate you even more. I wasn't really thinking of that when I said it. I just wanted Nash to stop trying to get me back and, well I kinda messed up. Now Nash hates you even more than before, and I made Nash turn anti-social." I say with a sigh. I stare at the ground, I didn't realize how much I messed up until I said it out loud.

He didn't answer.

The silence was awkward.

"Hug?" He says and opens his arms.

"Hug." I repeat and hug him.

I'm kind of happy now that we don't have to pretend to date anymore.

We talked for 10 minutes until me reached our neighbourhood.

I said bye and walked over to my house. I turned the handle on the door and to my surprise, it was unlocked. I stepped inside and my mom was standing right there, putting on her jacket.

I jumped and held my heart.

"Jesus Christ mom, you have me a heart attack!" I yelled. She laughed.

"Anyways, were you going? And why are you home so early?" I asked her.

"Well I didn't think you would be home so early, so I'm going to go pick up some food. And I'm home early because it's Friday. I thought you knew I came home early on Fridays?" She grabbed some keys from the counter.

"I guess I forgot." I say with a shrug.

"What are you picking up?" I ask.

"Chicken, rice, bread, vegetables, stuff like that. I invited some people over for dinner so I don't want to order a pizza."

I nod my head.

She left and I walked upstairs. I don't care if people are coming over, I'm too lazy to take a shower and dress decently.

-

I was on my phone, and I hear the door open.

"Sky, come down and help me carry the food in."

I groaned and walked down the stairs.

I carried in the food and set it on the table.

"Ok, get 6 plates out. And 6 forks." She says and walks up stairs.

"Who's coming over anyways?" I ask.

I thought she would've invited like 3 people over, not 4

"The Griers, I figured since you and Nash have been getting along so great lately, it would be nice to invite them over, and me and his Mother are very good friends too."

I groaned loudly. Maybe Nash will decide not to come over?

I grabbed the forks and plates and set them at the table.

Nash probably won't come since Jacks party is tonight.

-

10 minutes later the bell rang and my mom came rushing down.

She straightened out her skirt she had on, and opened the door.

I turned my attention back to my phone.

"Skylar, come say hi." My mom says with a smile. I put on a fake smile and greet Nash's mom, Skylynn, and Hayes.

Nash stared at the floor. I was hoping he wouldn't come, but he did.

I mumble a 'hi' and walk away.

-

We were all sitting at the table, eating, talking, and laughing.

Well except for me and Nash. We were both silent, and it was pretty awkward.

I felt Hayes' elbow hit me lightly in my arm.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asks me.

"Isn't it pretty obvious that it's pretty awkward right now between me and Nash?"

"Oh, ya I forgot about that."

-

Nash's POV

I just wanted to leave her house. Our parents both think that we are still dating and it's not helping with the awkwardness, but I don't want to be extremely straight up and say 'she hates me and were not dating. End of story'. But if they did ask us how our relationship is going, I'll most likely say something as stupid as that.

I put my plate in the sink and sat down on the couch.

"Sky, I forgot to pick up something for dessert, why don't you and Nash go pick up a frozen pie, icecream, and whipped cream?" Skylar's mom said.

My eyes widened.

"Oh.. Um.. I think I can go alone. Nash probably doesn't want to go." Skylar says.

"Skylar it's getting dark out. I'm sure Nash will be fine with going with you. Won't you Nash?"

I didn't want to be rude and say no, so I just shrugged and looked down.

"Okay here's 30 dollars. And make sure to check the expiry date."

Skylar grabbed the money and walked out the door. I followed behind her.

We walked in complete silence.

"What type of pie are we supposed to get?" She asks.

I shrugged again. I really didn't care, as long as we get back soon.

She sighed.

We entered the store and went to the frozen food section.

I looked around for an apple pie.

"There's one." Skylar says and jogs over to where she pointed.

"Nash why are you so quiet?" She says when she comes back.

I stopped walking and she did the same.

I turned to look at her and did the only thing I could think of doing. I cupped my hands on her cheeks and kissed her.

I probably crossed the line of being just friends.

-

A/n

Okay so I feel bad for not posting a chapter in 12 days, so since I haven't posted a chapter in a while, I made a long chapter.

I promise I will be more active. I will try to post 3 chapters a week.

And yes, there will probably be some weeks were I might not write any or only write one, but that's cause school starts on Tuesday... Ew

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 32 28
Gracey's mother surprised Gracey with Magcon tickets for her birthday. She is super excited to meet all the boys.She loves all the boys, but really f...
9.6K 87 45
"The world is a fucked up place nash"
713K 12.2K 32
"He's a troubled kid." "Stay away from him." "He's dangerous." I knew all these things, but I refused to accept these facts. I knew I could be hurt...