YOU ARE MINE !

By Inkaholic_

Waking up naked beside a stranger is common.. But waking up beside Rishi Dev is not.. And to add more what if... More

C A S T
1~ Meet Rishena
2~ Pub meet
3~ Beneath me
4~ Only mine
5~ Happiness
6~ His extend
7~ Changed life
9~ Showing out emotions
10~ A tour to his house
11~ Giving a chance
12~ You in me
13~ Best memories
14~ Drunken Love
15~ Punishment
16~ Heartbeat/Smile/Breath
17~ The best sorry
*Important Note

8~ PA or Mistress

576 52 41
By Inkaholic_

A shiver went from her spin.
"Until u get bored" She gathered some confidence.
"Yaa maybe.." He left her & came back to his senses.
.
.
.
Mohena's Pov
. What are u doing Mohena. U showed so much attitude and confidence. Now don't lose it. Stay strong nothing will happen. I think he will not mix his personal and professional life.
.
She sighed and gathered her confidence.
.
.
Rishi's Pov
. Control Rishi. Don't lose your sense in front of her. Don't let her effect you so easily because at the end she will not be with you forever.
.

.

"Sir... Why have you called me" Mohena said while coming back from her pov's world.
.
"Ummm...yaa....." He stammered while coming back to real world.
.
"Sir.. Why am I calle....." Before Mohena could completed Rishi turned towards table(his back faced Mohena's face) and he interpreted.
.
"So Ms Mohena firstly U r fired from this job" Rishi said while turning towards her.
.
Mohena's world stopped for a second. She doesn't know how to react. So many questions were raised in her mind. "What?? Is that true?? What will happen now?? What will I do?? How will I survive?? What if....." Her thoughts were interpreted by Rishi second statement.
.
"And u you are hired for a new job. That is u will be my assistant" He ordered in husky tone.
.
"What?? But all of a sudden without any interview." She asked confusingly.
.
"Wait bae.... Let me finish my part" He stepped towards her.
.
"And secondly u will be mine" He completed his part.
.
"Mine??" Mohena was confused as well as scared.
.
"Yes.. u will live with me in my house. U will not only physically & sexually pleasure and satisfy me but u will also rule my house in all household chores." He explained the meaning of mine to her.
.
"Excuse me..." She took a long breathe.
.
"So u wanna say I will be ur mistress" She asked in a bit angry way.
.
"Girl... I think u don't know the correct meaning of mistress. Let me tell u.. So firstly mistress is a girl whom a married man takes. And I am not at all married according to world & secondly mistress only satisfy physically. She will not do my office work. She will not do all the extra works u will do." He smirked after saying this.
.
"Other works??" Mohena questioned
.
"Yess... Works like you will be with me in my office. U will take care of me and my house. U will like avlady boss for my house. U will be just mine" He smirked after this.
.
"I don't want to be urs" She said in a fear.
.
"Okk.. then... U r fired from this job and I will make sure that u will not get any other job also. I don't think anyone in business industry will go beyond my decision. See darling I told in morning that whatever I want I get it either by hook or by crook. I have used my hook in the morning but u rejected. So now I am using my crook means u don't have any option" He said in a serious tone.
.
She was standing numb for a minute. She doesn't know how to react.
.
"Do I ha...have...an..any other opti... option" She stammered while breathing heavily.
.
"U think so??" He requestioned.
.
She simply nodded no because she also know the answer.
.
He smirked" So the choice is yours" He exclaimed.
.
"But... This is so confusing for me" She raised her brows.
.
"Hmmm.. so let me make it simple for you... So u are..... My wife... Ya correct u r just like my wife. U will do all work which a wife do for his husband. Beside that u will also help me in office. U will be just like a wife who works with me...... Ummm.... Before you make it a living relationship I must conclude that in living u live with a partner whom u love.... So so u love me??" He asked while raising his brows.
.
"No.. never..."She almost yelled.
.
"So that's it. Now everything is clear." He asked her politely.
.
She nodded while dropping a tear from her eyes.
.
He stepped towards her... "One rule for u forever and ever. Don't dare to cry because of all this in front of me. If u will feel u will also enjoy and I will also but if u do all this crying and all I make it is miserable for u. Keep that in Ur mind" He said in a dangerous tone while nibbling her temple.
.
She closed her eyes while this feeling his hot breathe and listening to his words.
.
Mohena's pov
Yes Mohi. Why r u crying? If u will show yourself weak he will make u more weak. Be strong..
.
She motivated herself. She took a deep breath and gained her strength back.
.
Rishi moved back" So I think u should go & pack ur things." He said & turned back towards the table.
.
Mohena also turned back and moved towards the door.
.
"I want to take my friends along with me." She said confidently while turning back.
.
"What?" He asked again.
.
"I want to take my friends along with for packing and all" She said smilingly.
.
"Ohk. Take them with you" He winked at her.
.
She nodded with a small smile.
.
"But be ready till 9:30. I will pick you up from ur house" He smiled back.
.
"Ok..."She replied showing a smiling face but deep inside she was having a fear. She wanted to express her grief out.
.
.
She came out of the cabin. She took Jiya and Amelia with her.
.
.
They reached their small apartment.
.
.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕

PRECAP- Showing out emotions.
.
.
.
.
.

Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.9K 24
Ria has always been the good girl. She always listened to her parents and she always makes sure that she always honors them in every way. While growi...
15.7K 886 73
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
979 208 13
*The most random idea in the history of this username* You see, until I met you, I had only ever experienced desire. Love, never. - Raj --- What a pl...
86.7K 3.1K 29
This is a bit different story and I will start it from Rishikesh.