10~ A tour to his house

Mohena's Pov
They were correct. If I be nice with him and be just like me(cute and innocent) he will not be a monster. And he is good by heart.
.
.
Rishi's Pov
I think she has accepted me and my proposal. She is really my bundle of happiness joy and what not. She is my cutie pie.

.
.
.

Mohena's Pov

He drove off fast to his house. It took almost 25 min to reach his house. He turned towards Down street......Wait what down Street... What a fool I am he is a trillionaire obviously he must be living at down Streets only. I wish if he is having a pent house. I love pent houses.

We stopped at a 10 floor multi building apartment. It was elegantly designed.

(Imagine 10 floors)

(Imagine 10 floors)

He didn't parked his car. He just stopped his car at the entrance. Some body guards came and opened door for us.
We stepped out and entered the apartment. It was beautifully decorated with lamp and lights.

We stepped in the lift. The lift stopped at the first floor. He stepped out and I followed him. Yaar why don't he have a pent house. I was regretting and he entered a house. It was small with 3 rooms.
Do he live here?? I was wondering and while wondering we entered the main hall.

I saw a young girl and a boy sitting there.
"Hey bro" The girl said with a smile.

"Dikshu Sid u here" Said Rishi while shrugging his coat off.

"Yaa... Actually someone broke her house"Said the boy while playing at the station...

"What why didn't you tell me?" asked Rishi in a serious tone....

"I called you but your phone was busy so I called him... He came and checked and found nothing..."Completed the girl

"But I sensed something fishy so we decided to come here"said the boy while keeping the station...

"Okk.... Jack.."Called Rishi..

A body guard came and nodded him...

"Jack... Someone broke dikshu's house.. I want the information.." Said Rishi while giving him some amount...

"Ok sir u will get it"Said jack while taking the amount..

He exited and the girl came near to me..

"Who is she" she said while looking at Rishi...

"Come on Dikshu She must be bhai's...." The boy was about to complete when the girl interpreted...

"Ya.. I know that but what's your name" The girl asked me...

"She is....." Rishi was interpreted...

"I think she can speak..." Said the girl while smriking at Rishi...

Rishi was quite and everyone was looking at me...

"I... I am Mohena..." I said with a nervous yet small smile....