16~ Heartbeat/Smile/Breath

.

Mohena was standing on the zebra crossing when a bullet shoot touched her arms and she immediately fainted seeing the blood flowing..( Now this is dishh...)

Crowd around gathered near her and took her to the hospital...

Here Rishi was still in full anger..

Devika entered his room..

"Cupcake.." Devika said and Rishi looked on..

"Sugar u here.." He asked controlling her rage..

"Why r u angry.. And where is Mohena.." She asked..

"Don't ask..." He said gritting his teeth..

"Cupcake.." She said a bit louder..

He narrated whole incident to him..

"Are u stupid.." Said Devika while Rishi looked at her..

"She doesn't know about ur family.. The emotions and feelings.. She just changed it according to herself so that it should perfect and it's really looking awesome and remember you only told her to change everything so she changed and u behaved like this.. Forget it.." She said and Rishi calmed down hearing her..

"You are right.. I am not only stupid but duffer as well.. I will see for it.." He said and she turned to him..

Tring Tring (Rang his phone)

"Hello.." He said..

"What.. Which hospital.. I am coming.." He said in stress..

"What happened.." Devika asked when he hung the call..

"She.. She is in hospital.." He stammered and ran to the 2nd floor for his car..

"Wait I am also coming.." Devika said
.
.

Both drove off to the hospital..
Soon they reached hospital..
At reception..

Rishi reached at the reception running..

"Ms Mohena.." He asked in hurry..

Receptionist checked and said.. "Sorry sir but no Mohena is here.."

"What but I got a call that she is injuried by a bullet.." He said in shock..

"Ohhhh so u r talking bout that girl.. Sir her name is not here can u plzz tell.." Receptionist asked..

"Mohena.." He said tapping her fingers on the table...

"Okk sir.. Room no. 468.." Receptionist told..

He was about to rushed when receptionist stopped him..

"Sir full name plzz.."

"Mohena.. Mohena Rishi Dev..." He said and rushed within seconds without even realising what he said while Devika was left with a smile..

He reached her room and saw officers standing there...

"Mr Rishi Dev.." One of the officer said..

"Who the hell has done this.." He asked with boiling rage..

"Sir it was not for her.. By mistake the bullet touched her.." One of the officer said in his English accent..

"By mistake haa.. I want that bloody man in the prison within this day or else u see what I will do.. U guyss will not like that.." He said glaring them..

"Sir we r trying.. But we need a talk with Ma'am.." The same officer said and three officer entered her room..

They saw her sitting on the hospital bed..