The Promise ✅

Per angelfromthesky1

Kagami made a promise to Kuroko after he passed away. He will defeat the Kiseki no Seidai. Main pair AoKaga S... Més

Prologue
The promise chapter 1
The promise chapter 2
The promise chapter 3
The promise chapter 4
The promise chapter 5
The promise chapter 6
The promise chapter 7
The promise chapter 8
The promise chapter 9
The promise chapter 10
The promise chapter 11
The promise chapter 12
The promise chapter 13
The promise chapter 14
The promise chapter 15
The promise chapter 16
The promise chapter 17
The promise chapter 18
The promise chapter 20
The promise chapter 21
The promise chapter 22
The Promise epilogue
Announcement!
Published!

The promise chapter 19

979 36 11
Per angelfromthesky1

When Kagami and everyone return it no one said anything.

"Everyone should take a rest it's night already. Sakurai and the servants will lead you to a room." Aomine Said.

Once everyone left the room it was only Kagami and Aomine.

Aomine looked at Kagami Who was clenching his fist tightly.

"Kagami, everyone left." Aomine Said.

"Why...." Kagami whisper.

Aomine turned to him.

"Why what?" Aomine asked.

"Why couldn't we save him! Kuroko was right there! We could have saved him!" Kagami Said in a angry voice.

Aomine bit his lips. What he was saying is going to hurt Kagami.

"Because your not the one who can save him. Your not the one Tetsu love." Aomine Said.

Kagami eyes widen. He turned to Aomine with a confused face then with anger.

"Shut up! Shut up! What do you even know about me!" Kagami hit Aomine in the chest with his angry weak fist.

Aomine just let him. He didn't felt any pain but his heart hurt for Kagami. He pulled Kagami into his chest and hugged him.

"I know....I know I can't save Kuroko......and I'm not the savior of this world....I'm no one...." Kagami cried.

Aomine tighten his hold on him.

"It will be okay. Your going to be fine Kagami." Aomine kissed his head.

He noticed Kagami slightly flinch but didn't say anything. They didn't know how long they stayed there but they knew they needed each other right now. Just for now....just let them stay in each other arms for a bit longer....

___________________________________________

The day have come.....

All citizens and regular people stayed in their homes or at the church praying silently to what was about to come for their country.

Seirin, Tōō, Yosen, Shutoku, and Kaijo have decided to form a alliance with each other. They were all dress in  Blue outfits.

"Listen, from what we know about the enemy they have Kirisaki Daichi, Fukuda Sōgō, Rakuzan, and Teiko." Aomine Said.

"Did he say Teiko?"

"Teiko?"

"We're going to lose this war aren't we?"

"Listen! We don't know why Teiko decided to join this war but they also have the uncrowned kings with them. But don't worry as Prince of Tōō, I promise to do my best to protect our family and friends! Do not fear because we must believe in ourself. Believe that we can win this war! Let us pray." Aomine closed his eyes.

All the soldiers and everyone closed their eyes.

"Dear our lord, please give us your blessing to protect and shield us with your light. To help us win this corrupted dangerous warfare. There will be bloodshed and innocent lives taken. But I beg you please protect the people we love and the one we care about as we leave our homes. Please watch over us. Amen." Aomine open his eye.

"And Tetsu please watch over us." Aomine whisper the last part quietly

Aomine looked over at Kagami who nodded at him. They both held each other hand behind their back.

"If we win this war I'll treat you all to all to wild boar meat and all kind of rewards! How's that!" Aomine smirk.

"Did he say Wild boar meat! Oh heck yeah!" Someone shouted.

"Also a reward. I wonder what it is? I'm excited." Another Said

Everyone in the room cheered loudly the tension in the room disappeared.

"Then let's go!!! We leave right now!" Aomine put his sword up in the air.

Everyone cheered also raising up their sword.

_____________________________________________

A red flag was raised in the air with the symbol of Rakuzan. They all wore red with the crest of Rakuzan and their appropriate crest.

There was a sound of a horn blowing loudly.

"Their here." Akashi Smiled.

"Sei-Chan are you really doing this." Mibuchi looked at him sadly.

"Yeah, this world will burn into ashes as dragons roar in the sky." Akashi smirk.

He raised his hand in the air. A giant magic circle appear in the sky. Akashi whole body glowed a red light brightly.

"Come.... Scourge of Valkas!"

________________________________________

Kagami and Aomine looked at 1000 soiler that stood far away from them.

They only had 700 solider. Kagami looked at Aomine and he Kiseki no Seidai.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask but is Akashi strong?" Kagami asked.

All four of them looked at him.

"Yeah, he's strong." Midorima Said in a serious tone.

"How so." Kagami Said.

"Akashi is someone from a strong household who held extraordinary powers. He was someone who was pressure to always be perfect. But he met Kuroko and Kuroko changed him. But..." Midorima looked down.

"Tetsu died. And Akashi changed..no he changed way before that already when Murasakibara disobey him." Aomine Said.

Murasakibara groan.

"Please don't talk about that..." Murasakibara pouted.

"Kagami let me give you a warning. There are two Akashi Seijuro." Midorima looked st him.

"Wha-What do you mean?" Kagami looked st him in disbelief.

"That's is for later." Midoirma push up his glasses.

"Hey!" Kagami felt irritated.

"But I'll tell you one thing. Akashi will be the hardest to beat. Because he's one of the world greatest Summoner in this world." Midorima Said.

"He's a summoner....Akashi is?" Kagami eyes widen. Kuroko never told him anything about Akashi.

"That's right. He's can summon anything he wants demons, angels, mystical creatures, people from another world, and dragons are the main threats." Midoirma Said.

"Dragons..." Kagami looked behind him where Riko and Seirin were feeding a dragon.

Nigou was  the black dragon name he had a red stone on its head. He was always with Kuroko when he was still a baby. Nows he's grown a medium size dragon a teenager.

"It's can't be...Nigou." Kagami looked at the dragon.

"Nigou? You mean Tetsuya Nigou?" Kise looked at him.

"Yeah that's his name. How'd you know?" Kagami looked at him.

"That's ni-chin...he's so big now...." Murasakibara and the Kiseki looked over at Nigou.

"Wait you all know that scary dragon!" Kagami voice shook.

"Yeah, because Akashi summon him and gave him to Kuroko." Aomine said.

"He was so cute when he was a baby." Kise face sparkle.

"Nigou! How are you big guy!" Aomine waved at the black dragon who ears perk up at his name being called.

Kagami flinch when Nigou looked at them. Then at Kagami.

They watch as Nigou stood up and started to run toward them.

Kagami frowned at why when he look behind him he saw...

"Oh shit! Run!" Kagami shouted.

They all look at Kagami.

"Why?" They said.

"Look behind you!" Hyuga shouted.

They all did just that and saw a big fucking massive dragon behind them with its two horns wings spread out dangerously.

It roar loudly at them freaking everyone out.

Some people open their mouth so wide that flies could go in their mouths.

Some even drop their weapon.

Some even pee in their pants.

Before anyone could do anything Nigou roared and jump on the massive beast face biting its nose.

The massive beast screech in pain and flew sideways.

When The massive beast Flew Away Aomine eyes widen when he saw the enemy charging at them with their horses.

"Midorima!! Kise!!!" Aomine shouted.

"Hmph, don't underestimate us. Position!" Midorima shouted.

"Then let's begin Midorimachii." Kise wink.

All the mages and wizards Point their staffs and weapons at the enemy their whole body glowed each different color.

"80%....90%.....100% SHOOT!" Midorima screamed.

Arrow & light beam shot through the sky knocking the enemy off their horses  and feet.

The first defense charged forward. Red and blue soldiers clash slashing and killing each other. Blood started to paint the floor red.

Aomine bit his lips. He look up the hill where Akashi stood proud and tall on his horse. He smirk when their eyes met.

"Seirin and Kaijo ready for ambush!" Aomine shouted.

"I'm going." Kagami held onto his sword.

Aomine looked at Kagami who was looking back at Akashi.

"Oh no, no, No. Your staying here." Aomine Said.

"What! No, did you forget Kuroko told me I'm the only one who can defeat him." Kagami siad.

"I don't care what Tetsu Said. I'm not going to allow you to go over there and get yourself killed." Aomine Said.

Kagami looked at him for a moment.

"I'm going and you can't stop me." Kagami Said.

Aomine wanted to protest but he couldn't with the look in Kagami eyes that held fire in it. It was like Tetsu when they first met.

"Alright. But first..." Aomine grab Kagami arm and pull his toward him.

Kagami eyes widen when lips met lips.

_________________________________________

Kagami P.O.V

I didn't know how long we had out lips together until I saw people looking at us with a weird expression and a battle going on behind us.

"Ahem, can't you two do this later." Hyuga Said.

My face turned red and quickly slap Aomine in the face that he fell to the floor.

"Ouch! Kagami you son of a-" I cut him off with another kiss.

"We will deal with this later idiot." I blush leaving a shocked Aomine on the floor.

I turned to my comrade and raised raised my sword.

"Charge!!!" I shouted.

They all shouted and we charge through the battle field.

________________________________________

"Please, please be okay everyone." Furihata prayed.

"They will be fine." Kiyoshi looked around the dungeon touching the wall to see if there was any escape.

"How do you know that?" Furihata looked at him.

"Hmm...because we're strong. Kuroko told us if we believe hard enough. A miracle will happen." Kiyoshi Smiled.

"What if a miracle don't happen?" Furihata Said.

Kiyoshi Smiled at him.

"It will. Because Kuroko haven't finished what he needed to do yet. He told me that The past and the future are not the same, but they're not completely separate either. And as Kuroko Always say, The stronger the light..." Kiyoshi looked at him.

"the darker the shadow....." Furihata Said.

"Yep." Kiyoshi Smiled.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...
50.2K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...