TordTom Oneshots (Currently O...

Bởi UnknownSecretPerson

haha Xem Thêm

wip
Pancake Please
Fluff before bed
Requests
Stay
"Look at mY sON-!"
Maybe
"Help Me With This...?"
Unconcious Singing
Snow
A/N
Flowers (Practice Writing)
A/N
Magic pt. 1
Books
Bundles of Joy (Practice Writing)
:0
Don't Kill Please
Leave
Okay
The Bells Are Ringing
Voting POLL
A/N
Not a chap
Our Summer
Hhhhh
Sunburn
Lullabies
"My Date-"
Mother's Day
Hey
I need Your help. Again.
Listen Up!
Requests?
Pride
I Am Here
Father's Day (Comic)
Lost
No More Part 1
Come Back
No More Part 2
Family
Unlock My Heart
Fluffball
Blind
Entry for the art contest
How Did It Come To This?
Guys I need you to (Clarification)
Time and Time Again pt. 1
Simply Beginning
Time and Time Again pt. 2
Random Thought
Disturbing You For A Moment
A/N
Anything You Wanna Do
Late Christmas with Simon
...
!!!
Hospital Hugs
I found an old book I made
New Year, New Start
Important A/N
Short Drabble
Selfish Desires (Finished)
Safety Note from Author
I'm Sorry. Authors note, Please Read
Thank You :0

Only Us pt. 1

3.4K 86 57
Bởi UnknownSecretPerson

I may or may not have just witnessed a ballet concert in the mall....
Also I was REALLY drowsy while writing this so...

In a medium-sized building, clapping and music could be heard.
The occasional "one, two three"s echoing throughout the entire place as students gracefully follow their teachers steps.

It was a ballet studio.

It wasn't very large or that fancy, but it was one of the most suggested and advised compounds to attend. Thus, Thomas Thompson's mother enrolled him for lessons every Monday to Friday after his afternoon classes. Tom didn't mind, in fact he quite enjoyed it.
He always looked forward to having another session the following day as it seemed to be a stress-reliever for him; from school, from his bullies, from his History Teacher, from his homework, from his Performance tasks and projects, etc.
The downside of attending every day except for on Weekends is that he couldn't spend time with his friends as much as he wanted to.
The four of them would usually run off to the near by forest beside their school and stay by the small pond till dusk. That was before he was enrolled.

Why had his mother enrolled him? He wasn't sure. He didn't care anyway.
As long as he enjoyed his stay, he was fine with it.

Tom was having his lesson with his teacher, Ms. Lin.
From the very first day Tom started, she tutored him until he advanced to one of the highest levels in ballet. (I don't even know if that makes sense, I don't learn ballet)

"Alright Thomas, great work today! It seems you have progressed throughout the months we've been together." The middle-aged woman said.
Tom smiled. "I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, Ms. Lin, I thank you."
"No problem, now go get changed- your mother is waiting for you outside."
Tom bid his tutor farewell, changed into his casual clothing and went out to see his mother in the car waving at him. Tom got in the car and slouched onto the chair; exhausted from the activities he had done throughout the entire day.

Have I forgotten to mention that Tom was in his Sophomore year?

"So Hun," his mother started. "How was your day today?"
He looked up to face his mother's black eyes. "The same. Except I have a Science project and with a partner."
"And who would this partner be?" She asked him.
Tom sighed. "Tord."

Now, Tom's relationship with Tord was... Confusing...
Most of the time, he'd hate him and most times he'd just... Admire Tord from afar. His facial features, his hair, his eyes, his accent, Tom would often stare at him and mentally take notes.
He wasn't completely sure as to how he felt.

"Huh." That was the only reply he received from his mom.
They reached home after a few minutes. "Thomas dear, Would you mind helping me with dinner today?" His mother asked him. She appeared to be fatigued from all he work she had been doing. You see, Thomas' mother had multiple jobs. She'd only be available to bring him to his ballet lessons, pick him up, eat dinner, sleep for two to three hours and up for another shift.
Tom was concerned for her, this wasn't healthy. But she would always tell him "It's fine, it's for our own sake anyway."

He wasn't going to accept that reason.
But his mother was quite stubborn. Maybe that's where he received his stubbornness from; his mother.

After having dinner and bidding his mother farewell, Tom trudged upstairs to his bedroom and plopped onto the bed. He let out a long and tired sigh before drifting off to sleep.

-Next Day-

"Tom! Hey! Wait up!" His friend, Edd, called for him. Tom turned around and was greeted by a hug by the slightly taller male.
"Sup' Edd." He greeted the green wearing clad.
"You should've been there with us Tom, it would've been fun with you." Edd frowned. Tom rolled his eyes. He continued to walk ahead.
"Oh please, you guys have had fun without me."
"Yeah, but seriously. Even Tord thought it was boring without you."
That made Tom stop in his tracks.
Tord thought it was boring without him?

"Really?" Tom turned around to face his friend.
"Yep~" Edd cooed. He knew Tom had a crush on Tord, but the eyeless man himself was too oblivious to even realize that he loved the Norwegian.

Tom blushed at that thought. He found it sweet and amusing to know that Tord was bored without him. Probably because he had no one to taunt.

"Why are you so flustered today, Jehova?"

Tom jumped at the sudden voice. It was him. Oh...

Tom turned to face him. "N-No I'm not!" He denied even though his face gave it away.
"Sure~" Tord leaned closer, hovering over Tom. Tom was now a blushing mess.

But thank the Communism that Matt butted in. The situation would've been more awkward if he hadn't.

"Hello friends!" Matt chirped.
"Hey Matt!" Edd ran up to his boyfriend.
They hugged each other before Edd let go and asked "Shall we head to class?"
Everyone went their separate ways.

Tord glanced over to Tom's direction.
He let out a sigh.
'Wish you could spend more time with us... More time with me...'

Fast forward to lunch, Tom sat down with his friends at the lunch table. He started eating his food while listening to the conversation that Edd and Matt were. The topic was about cheese.
Tord however, was staring at Tom. He took note of all his features too. He took note of his personality, his hobbies, little habits that barely anyone could notice.

Edd looked over to Tom
"Hey, we're heading over to the pond again after class. You should come with us!"

Tom gave him a small smile.
"I'd like to, but I have other places to go. Sorry."

He received a small pout from his friend.
"Toooom- come onnnnn! You rarely hang out with us! Just for this day?"
Tom shook his head.
"No can do Edd, how about this weekend?"
Edd signed in defeat. "Fine."
"Where do you even go every afternoon, Tom?"
Tord suddenly asked.
Tom didn't say anything. "None of your business." He stood up with the tray in his hands and left the table.
Matt hummed. "I was wondering about that as well. Where does he go?"

-Time skip given to you by someone who has terrible writing-

"Good eve, Ms. Lin." Tom greeted as he set his things down.
"Thomas! Good to see you here early. Get dressed, you'll be having a partner for your next lesson."
He looked up to face his tutor. "Partner?"
Ms. Lin nodded. "Mhm! He'll be with you throughout the following lessons. I hope you can work well with him."

"That depends upon who he is."

As they reached the room, music could be heard from the slightly opened door.
Ms. Lin entered the room first as Tom followed from behind.
A familiar figure was standing in the corner of the room, already dressed for the day's lesson. Leaning on one of the railings, he greeted Ms. Lin with a small wave.
Tom looked at the person with shock. The person noticed him too and had the same expression as the eyeless boy.

"Tord?!"

"Thomas?"

Both standing still in place as if they were on guard. The room was silent. Neither of the boys moved.

Ms. Lin couldn't feel the tension between the two and thought that their "stand-off" was just them being surprised (and probably glad) to see someone they recognized.
"You two know each other! That's good, at least I don't have to introduce the both of you to one another."

Tom let out a loud "ehem" and pointed at the horn-haired man. "Ms. Lin, what is he doing here?"

"I was about to ask the same thing." Tord quickly said.

Ms. Lin clapped her hands.
"Now boys, listen. Tom, Tord Lawson here is one of my best students in the facility. He usually takes lessons on Weekends but I informed his fathers that his schedule would be changed for the meantime due to the upcoming recital plus your act needed a partner." She paused; gesturing at Tord.
"Since you are one of my most advanced students, I thought it would be best if I paired you with another that could suit your level."

"You could've paired me with someone else-"

"I thought you'd make a great pair." Ms. Lin cut him off before he could protest.
He glared at Tord, Tord only shrugged his shoulders.

Tord was surprised to be partnered with him. Now he knew the reason behind Tom's disappearance everyday after school.
He wasn't complaining, he got to spend time with him.

"So I'll leave you two alone, yes?"

The boys looked at each other before facing their teacher with confused expressions.
How were they supposed to perform if they didn't know what to do?

Ms. Lin possibly read their minds. "Don't worry, I'll return as quickly as I can. I have to meet up with another parent."
Just as she was about to exit, she turned back at them and told them to "get along well."

Silence fell upon the room. Not one of them spoke.

Well, not until Tord had to ruin the precious silence.

"So Tom..." He paused
"I guess it's only us."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6K 91 6
រឿងនេះជារឿងបែបកំប្លែងៗនិងមនោសញ្ចេតនា។បើសិនជាមានពក្យពេចន៍ខុសឆ្គងត្រង់ណាសូមមេត្តាអភ័យទោសផងព្រោះវាជារឿងដែលនាងខ្ញុំសរសេរលើកដំបូង❤️😊😁
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
1.1M 33K 45
The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with the combined government powers. They wer...