The Cliché Cupid ||COMPLETED|...

By khushi_825_

|| Highest Ranking - #2 in smart-ass (11 May 2018) || Andrea Red is a girl with a wild imagination. After rea... More

Chapter 1- The Wishing Well
Chapter 2- Not What I Expected. At All!
Chapter 3- Races And Much More.
Chapter 4 - The Best Mistake That I've Ever Made.
Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond
Chapter 6 - Promises.
Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.
Chapter 8- Wanting To Slap You Into Next Week To Kissing You Senseless!
Chapter- 9 - Pretending To Be A Fake Ass Cinderella.
Chapter- 10 About As Useful As A Sweater In The Middle Of Summer.
Chapter 11- James Bond Is Going To Come And Take Me To Space Prison.
Chapter 12- The Story Of How I Knocked Out Shawn The Creep Baker.
Announcement!
Chapter 13- Don't Forget To Wrap It Before You Tap It!
Chapter 14- What Is He Trying To Be?! Edward Cullen?
Chapter 15- Wow, I Must Be On A New Level Of Mind-blown!
Chapter 16- Perfect
Chapter 17- As If Someone Ate Glitter And Threw Up All Over His Face
Chapter 18- I'll have to sanitize the couch and their bed after they leave.
Chapter 19- This Guy Should Stop With The Creepy Car Changing.
Chapter 20- Use A Tie To Strangle Them. At Least They'll Die In Style.
Covers!!
Chapter 21- Bad Boy's Princess
Chapter 22- Son Of A Biased Biscuit Bathing In The Bahamas.
Chapter 23- It's Boom Bang Bang Time!
Chapter 24- Marry Me?
Chapter 25- No
Chapter 26- Never Thought I'd Ever Awwww Anyone.
Chapter 27- Did I Just Time Travel A Century?
Chapter 28- They Hurt My Best Friend, They Won't Live To See Tomorrow.
Chapter 29- The Queen Is Back!
Chapter 30- I Am Dripping Wet. Come Here This Instant.
Chapter 31- You Forgive A Guy Who Gets You Food. It's A Rule!
Chapter 32 - Here's My Daily Dose Of Drama Served With A Side Of Bitchiness.
Chapter 33- I Have More Chances Of Dying Here Than In The Hunger Games.
Chapter 34 - Y'all Are Just A Bunch Of Dirty Minded Freaks!
Chapter 35- I Sound Like I Am In The Lord Of The Rings.
Chapter 36- Can I Marry This Dude?
Chapter 37- Remind Me To Burn My Shoes Later On.
Chapter 38- I Am Injured Not Blind Or Mentally Retarded.
Chapter 40- Look At This Place, It Screams Depression.
Chapter 41- He Is Probably Being A Basic High Scool Guy.
Chaptet 42-Basically I Am Hella Aroused And Hella Horny
Chapter 43- Let's Get Married In Hawaii?
Chapter 44- Why Cant My Fairy Godmother Bippity Boppity Me A Degree?
Chapter 45- Jesus Is That A Wedding Gown?
Chapter 46- This Is The End.
Epilogue
The Sequel

Chapter 39- Jesus Is That You?!

374 20 2
By khushi_825_

Andrea's P.O.V:

This couldn't get any more worse. Already my head is hurting like a bitch and to top it off someone has the audacity to fucking giggle.

What the fuck is this?

A middle school date?!

Like who the fuck even giggles these days?

Oh please, don't act all high and mighty you were also a giggling mess not long back.

Shut up, stupid voice in my head.

I open my eyes and light floods my vision.

Jesus is that you?!

Is it just me or are there 3 girls sitting in my hospital room? Am I hallucinating?

Should I call for help?

"Umm, do I know any of you?" I ask awkwardly, all of them turn their attention towards me and damn, I never knew smiles could be these big.

"Ooh. You're finally awake. We're friends of Ryder. Well actually we are Cole, Alex and Grayson's girlfriends. Ryder asked us to stay here and keep an eye on you until he comes back." The one with the lip piercing says.

"Well I don't actually know any of your names so mind introducing yourselves?" I ask feeling stupid.

"I am Leigh," the one with the lip piercing says, "that's Delilah" she points to the one with pink and purple highlights, "and that's Persephone, but we all call her Perry." Leigh points to the last one of them three.

Leigh

Persephone

Delilah

"I'm Andrea, but it seems y'all already know that." I joke.

We all laugh, "So tell me more about yourselves." I ask, interested to get to know them more.

"Okay, I'll start. I am Leigh Cooper, I am 18. Single child. Cole's girlfriend. I am a model. I moved here from The Big Apple six years ago. That's pretty much it."

Damn. That's woah.

"Me next. I am Persephone, Perry for short. I am 17, turning 18 this March. I am the lead singer of a band, and just came back from our Los Angeles tour. It's your homework to find out my band. I am Grayson's girlfriend, unfortunately. Just kidding, I love that moron."

We all aww at those last words. Wait a freaking fracking fucking second, did I just 'aww'?!

Holy mother of mosquitoes, what's happening?

I have to be a bad bitch.

"Hey," a pair of fingers are snapped right in front of my face bringing me back out of my trance.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry!" I blink twice, focusing my attention back on Delilah who starts her introduction,

"I am Delilah. I am 18, I am a national level skier, swimmer, basketball and tennis player,shooter and gymnast. Basically your typical sport loving girl. I know the hair gives more of a girlie girl vibe, but trust me I am way way far from being a girly girl."

All of them look at me expectantly as if waiting for me to do something, "Uhh?!!" I stare back at them with confusion.

"Introduce yourself also. You can't just collect data and not give us something in return." Leigh says in a 'duh' manner.

"I am Andrea. 18. No special hobbies or talents, unless eating comes under the talent category." I try to crack a joke.

They all laugh, I smile satisfied with my answer. I don't know them enough to trust them with my confidential information.

It's a habit, well kind of been engraved in our blood. Once you join a gang, they become your family. Their secret is your secret and you should protect that secret with your life.

Our motto, 'Words are worth more than lives.'

I shake my head getting rid of those thoughts. "So where's Ryder?" I question them.

They all give me knowing looks and suddenly the door opens revealing a very cocky Ryder standing there with a huge ass smirk.

"Missed me, princess?" He flirts.

"No, they take out trash on Tuesdays, so was just making sure you knew that you are going to be picked up." I retort back, a sly smirk making its way onto my face after seeing Ryder's face going red from embarrassment.

We laugh as Ryder scowls at us, trying to desperately salvage what is left of his respect.

"Damn Red! You popped his huge ass ego like a pimple." Perry snorts.

I just laugh at Ryder's expense while he acts like a five year old, stomping his foot and being a whiny bitch.

"C'mon Ryder, it was just a joke. I thought you'd be used to it, considering your existence one of the biggest jokes itself." I continue roasting him, making sure to maintain eye contact and keep the smirk on my face intact.

Delilah whistles lowly, while Leigh and Perry 'ooh'.

That was kind of harsh. But well it was fun.

Meh. Who cares?!

"Oh! You're so gonna pay for this princess. I'd watch your back if I were you." He says, a promise laced in his tone. Making it clear that my doom day isn't that far away.

I gulp, visibly tensing at his words. Seeing this, his smirk grows even more and he takes a huge ass step forward, "What's that I see? Is my little princess scared?" He mocks, getting on my nerves.

"Who can be scared of you? I mean look at you! You look like a stranded puppy." I make a pathetic attempt to divert his attention.

"Whatever, princess. Just be ready." He says in a way that sends shivers down my spine.

Holy mother of vodka shots, I am so fucked.
_________________________________________

Yes I updated on time...Yes it's extremely shocking.

But consider this as a Christmas present!

The next few chapters will be full of Cole, Grayson and Alex. So buckle up, shit's about to blow up.

Questions for this chapter are:
*drum roll please*

1) New characters!!!!! Your thoughts?

2) What's Ryder going to do to Andrea?

3) Are you excited for what's to come next?

That's it. Until next update, happy reading!

Lots of love,
Khushi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 9.9K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
1.6K 55 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
1.4M 67.2K 146
The ancient Greeks said Cupid's arrows could make you fall in love, but what if those arrows hit the wrong person? And what if that person was Eastwo...
298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...