Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - THE END
Sequel

Chapter 41

4.8K 226 35
By dharanilakshmibalu

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

Kavya's Pov:

'No, it can't be it. How can you love him? He is a ruthless man, how can you love a beast? It's just a short-term crush, or call it infatuation or anything else, but it's not love. It shouldn't be love.'

A voice inside my head kept reciting those words like a mantra to convince me. But I haven't realized it until the moment I said those three words. But the weirdness is the words seem to roll out of my tongue with so much ease and genuineness in them, like it is meant to be said.

I can't fool myself by falsely predicting a short-term crush I have on him as love. The stronghold he has on me is anything but a trespassing crush, the roots have run deep under my heart extending his territory, completely influencing my senses. It is love, like a venom spreading through veins, the effect he has on me has literally taken me under its control. His images are clouding up in my brain protesting me from thinking about anything sane but him.

It can't be an infatuation when my heart clenched as I saw the helplessness in his eyes at the hospital, it can't be just a crush when I threw away every harsh thing he did and accepted his apology right away as I saw the truthfulness in those black pool of eyes, it can't be a joke how much he has smitten me by his mere look. How can I let it go in a stupid name of infatuation? What am I? A horny teenager? The way my heartbeat jet rocketing whenever the corner of his lips tug up at the sight of me, the way his touch sparking fire on my skin, the way my stomach erupting into butterflies whenever our lips meet and the passion I feel to live every day of my life with him is so strong and consuming my sanity though at a corner of my heart I still feel that I could get nothing but hurt out of this.

Come on, whom am I kidding? Parth is not the one to do love, the one thing I learned from the past eight months I spent with him is, Parth could be wildly romantic, sweet and utterly loving, but falling in love, making commitments couldn't even sneak into his brain. Flowers and hearts are big no in his life. From the very start, he is so clear that our relationship shouldn't last long, that we should part our ways one day. And that day is not far away.

I can't stop but shed a lone tear as this phase of my life is almost ending before it even starts. I gripped the walls for support as I looked at the far end of the sky in a shade of orange with a vibrant mixture of dark purple as it is about to say goodbye to the setting sun. I always wonder why people always say the tale of dark sky and the moon. In my eyes,  the sky turning into colors from darkness is the most beautiful view that almost everyone now neglects to praise its beauty. The sun brings life to the earth but when it leaves it wipes away the brightness with it, leaving the earth in darkness.

As I relished in the beauty before me, I felt two strong arms circling around my waist from behind. Needless of words, I know who it is, as he rested his head on my shoulder releasing a long breath which made me realize that I have been holding my breath since the moment his hands made contact with my body. I placed both of my hands on his and drowned deep in my thoughts as we both look at the far end of the sky.

Without words being shared, we just silently enjoyed each other's company. He being near me made me wonder what did I expect to be the result when I admit to myself that I have fallen in love with him? What can I logically expect from him when he comes to know that I secretly love him?

I know, love is not a business,  I can't expect him to love me back just because I am in love with him, I know all that bloody crap. But isn't there a teeny tiny possibility that he likes me more than just as a temporary wife?

Oh, God! What have I got myself into?

'Wake up before someone bursts your bubble, he isn't the right person for you, Kavya.', the voice in my head kept diligently trying to knock some sense. But hell with the facts, I love him, I love him more than anything in this world. If fire is gonna burn me if I touch, then let me burn alive.

"Don't think too much, baby girl. Though you're here with me, you seem miles away.", he whispered near my ear and kissed my head drawing me back to the bitter reality.

"Oh?", I asked him in a mocking way, "You're the one to talk? You seem awfully quiet today. What's going on in your head?", I enquired him as he turned me around.

My eyebrows met in the middle when I noticed the trouble in his eyes and how he tries to cover it by blinking them several times as soon as he caught me frowning. He somewhat succeeded by putting a neutral face, but I could sense the tension vibes emitting from his body by the way his hands restlessly cupping my palms and intertwining with my fingers.

"Kavya.", the way he said my name, I know what he is gonna say is not something I'd like to hear.

"Kavya...... I....", he trailed looking down at our intertwined fingers.

"What is it, Parth?", I looked at his fear clouded eyes something I haven't seen at his eyes in a very long time.

"I....", he huffed and circled my waist again to lift me as he placed me on the wall and pushed his way between my legs, all the while avoiding my eye contact.

My hands went up to cup his face lifting it to make him look me in the eyes to witness the fear and hurt he is internally going through.

"Are you okay? Come on, what is it, Parth? Why're you hesitating? You're starting to freak me out.", he let my question pass as he said reluctantly, "I....I have to tell you something."

I know, something I'm not gonna like, I'm sure.

"What is it, Parth?", I traced his hard jaw with my thumb preparing myself to hear whatever is troubling him. He finally looked straight at me as he said, "I....I have to leave Mumbai...", my hands fell on my side as I stared at him blankly, "I miraculously got a project for a brand new advertisement. They offered me to be the brand ambassador. The crew fixed the shoot location in Dubai. I'm afraid, I have to leave to Dubai in short notice. But it is an awesome project, you know?"

He shook my shoulders which made me force a smile, "Yes.", I felt a tight knot around my throat. I hid the disappointment by forcing a tight smile which I'm sure hasn't reached my eyes. So he is here to inform.

"So are you gonna be away for a week or..?", I trailed down as I looked away.

"It'd take months to complete the entire project. Imagine how great - ", I cut him off to ask, "How many months exactly?"

He thought for a sec as he said, "Four months, give or take."

"Oh.", I didn't see that coming. Does it really have to happen this way? But the bright part is he got a great project. "I'm happy for you, Parth. Your hard work is paying you off. In fact, you deserve more. Mom's gonna feel proud of you."

"Umm.. Actually, Mom knows it already, I flew straight to her place to announce this breaking news. You must've seen her face, Kavya. She was so happy.", he is clearly happy.

'So I'm the last one to know, great!'

He smiled as he studied my face like it's a mystery he is trying to reveal.

****************************************************************

Parth's Pov:

I wore a smile as I searched for something in her eyes, something I wanted to see. No deadly glares. No temper tantrums. No disappointments. No sadness. No outbursts. Nothing.

Her face is as plain as a sheet. Her eyes are just reflecting what I call is my once signature void of emotions. I see myself in her eyes as she put a mask so perfectly, leaving me to wonder what the hell she is thinking right at this moment.

"So,", she cleared her throat as she asked, "When are you leaving?"

"Tonight, flight's at 8 o'clock."

"Okay, great. I...", she cleared her throat again as she looked away, "I think you should start packing soon. You don't wanna miss the flight na.", she is abnormally nonchalant about this. I can't say I didn't even expect her to go crazy to leave me. But she is casually calm and composed which is itching me from inside.

"You think you'll be good on your own. Or I can drop you off at Mom's place, you can stay with them until I return. They won't mind, it's like your home too. You'll be comfortable there."

"No, no. I'll be fine. See, I'm matured enough to be on my own. So Parth, I'll be totally fine, you don't need to worry. And no need for babysitting me.", she played with her fingers and stared at them as if it is the eighth wonder of the world.

"You sure? ", I lifted her chin up to face me but I'm thrown beyond disappointment when she played the 'I-don't-care' role so perfectly.

"I'm damn sure.", she passed me a tight smile as she jumped from the wall and walked past me.  My hand involuntarily went behind to grab her arm to stop her, too desperate to hear something from her mouth. I asked without turning, "So that's it? You don't have anything else to say?"

"Have a safe journey.", she said in a plain tone and wriggled her arm out of my grip as I heard footsteps fading out.

I pressed my eyes shut inhaling fresh air washing out my clenched lungs. Why can't she just say don't go? Why can't she say a No? Just one word, one syllabic word is enough for me to throw that project out of the window and stay behind with her. Is it too wrong to expect that one word from her? I have no choice but to take it that I don't matter to her that much. I don't care how millions of money I gain from that project, she just has to say 'No' and to be hell with that stupid project, I would be by her side no matter what.

What the hell have you done to me, Kavya? I still remember how women literally throw themselves on me just to get a flick of my eyes. I am not fool enough to believe that they're after me for love. It's true to say those ex bimbos loved my money, fame and only lust. But Kavya, she is something else.

In my 28 years of life on this earth, have I witnessed such a beautiful soul from inside out other than her?

************************************************************************

Kavya's Pov:

"Kavya.... Kavya.", I heard him yelling my name. I wiped the tears that kept trailing down without my control and bit my lips to stop me from breaking down in front of his eyes. That's the last thing I want to do. I checked my appearance in the mirror, my eyes are a little puffy, I hope he doesn't notice them.

I rushed to the door and opened just as he is about to knock on the door. "Umm..... I just wonder if you can accompany to the airport?", he looked at me expectantly as he scratched the back of his neck.

I stepped out and shut the door behind me as I stared at him. "I don't think so, I'm sorry. I'm pretty much occupied with assignments and stuff.", I trailed down but he passed me a knowing look that he knows I'm lying.

"I don't take no for an answer, Mrs. Samthaan. You're coming.", he raised his eyebrows cockily as he crossed his arms over his hard chest, his arms bulging through his tight white t-shirt.

"Then I'm driving.", I mimicked him as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Can't say no to my hot wife, come on! Let's get moving then.", he wrapped his hand around my shoulder as he picked his traveling bag in another hand and led us out.

God knows how much I'm gonna miss his touch, his feathery kisses, his wet lips, his own seductive ways of invading my privacy, his knowing looks. I gulped down aloud as we arrived the car. One part of me kept pleading me to stop him walking away from me. I don't care if I look freaking desperate in his eyes, I don't really care. But the hard reality is, it's not my decision to make. It's his decision, then let him make it without any sort of my involvement.

He threw me the keys as he went to the passenger side. I opened the door to slide in. His preying eyes never left watching my every move as I started the car and soon we're off to the airport. My eyes are on the road, once in a while, kept shifting between the rear view and the side mirror avoiding his burning gaze which kept him entertained just by watching my actions like a hawk.

He cleared his throat to which I rolled my eyes inwardly. He has been doing this since the moment we got in the car. But I focused all my attention on the road buzzing with vehicles. For the umpteenth time, he cleared his throat again. He and his egoism!

"Parth.", I called his name which earned an instantaneous effect from him as on hearing me, he completely turned to my side and eagerly said, "Yeah, baby girl."

"Is that a one way? I'm not quite familiar with the roots.", I twitched my lips scanning for any signs.

"Nah.", he simply said and leaned back on his seat.

"Last time I checked, you don't know how to drive.", his astonished tone caught my attention and brought back some memories.

"My friend taught me car driving, like a month ago. But it still feels like now."

"Friend, who?", he asked curiously.

"Faaris.", a longing smile appeared on my lips just as an image of his smirking face crossed my mind. It seems like ages since I last saw him.

I sighed heavily, "He is a pro in car driving.", I told to no-one in particular, "God, I miss him so much."

"Enough details.", he replied curtly which made me realize that I'm blabbering about him mindlessly.

The rest of the car ride went in deafening silence. I parked the car and got out, running my eyes everywhere pointlessly. I heard him shut the door as I forced myself to look at him as he stood right in front of me. He shifted in his feet as he remarked, "I don't know if it's just or...I see myself in you today. Earth seems to twirl in reverse today."

I huffed as I looked straight at his longing eyes, "Parth, I don't get what you're expecting me to say. But I have only one simple thing to say to you, Parth. If this project means so much to you than...", I cleared my throat muffling the 'than me' part and continued, "Clearly this project means so much to you, you should go. You've already made your decision right? It's fair only if you chase after your career. Anyway, sooner or later, I would have to get used to being alone right? We both know it, Parth.", I stared back at his eyes.

But he looked away, for a second I saw some regret and sadness in them which are soon replaced by his ego. Just say you won't leave me alone, Parth.

"You're right.", he said stuffing his hands inside his pockets.

"Just go.", I said and turned around and opened the door.

A loud gasp escaped my lips when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. My chest collapsed on his hard body as he gripped my arms at my back and crashed his lips on my parted lips. Oh, dear god! When am I going to get used to his wickedness? To make things worse, he sucked the life out of me as his tongue invaded my mouth and explored every corner. I wriggled my arms but he hovered over me tightening his hold which will surely leave his hand marks to constantly remind this steamy encounter when he is away.

The more I tried to free me, the more his kiss turned furious and wild. I know he won't let me go till I break down. With a newborn determination, I kissed him back, fighting over dominance, which left him quite astonished. He let me take the lead, I stood on my toes as I savored in his minty taste, our hot breath warming up each other's cheeks which is not certainly helping my blush.

His hold got weakened as he smirked in between the kiss as I showed him my way of seducing which I took as my cue and freed my hands and broke the kiss to push him back. Tears are welling up right now, I tried everything humanly possible to hold back myself and with one last look at him, I twirled around and got in the car. I watched him walking past the car still looking at me through the windshield.

"Take care, Kavya.", he said in a tired tone and marched to the entrance.

A quiet sob escaped my lips seeing his frame fading into the crowd. Just the thought of waking up alone in every morning knowing that I couldn't see him today is enough to break me down. I couldn't control it anymore, I let the tears fall out freely. I wept as I cupped my face with my palms.

"Don't go, Parth. Please, don't leave me alone."

______________________________________________________________________

Hi, guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if you feel this one is boring or not as you expected. But the best part is coming soon, I promise.

And then, if you guys get a feeling that in this chapter story narration part is much lengthier than the dialogue part, you're right. Before you shoot me with your questions, both Kavya and Parth are currently in a lot of confusion. Generally, people at that sort of time tend to speak less and drown deep in their own world. So just to save myself from any negative criticisms, I explained you guys.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.4K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
1M 47.3K 108
His cold eyes moved from my face to all over my white lace dress with a clenched jaw. I felt weak in my knees but I was successful in keeping my brav...
7.1K 869 14
"How dare you raise your filthy hand on her? How fucking dare you? She's my Queen! I will rip your hand off," He roared and twisted his hand back mak...
1.1M 53.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...