Innocent beauty

littlethingsread tarafından

She is kind Shy Gullible Pure Adorable Sweet Beautiful And innocent. Her name is Lavender. He is dark Da... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter two

66.5K 1.8K 1K
littlethingsread tarafından

"Her hand in his, he became her tomorrows."-Atticus

Orion gently pulled lavender towards the cafeteria door. As soon as they walked in, they grabbed everyone's attention. All eyes were on them which made lavender uncomfortable, so she ducked her head and moved closer to Orion unconsciously.

The stares never affected Orion since that was practically the norm for him in this fucking school. But when he saw how uncomfortable his little красота was. He glared at everyone looking in his or her direction and they reluctantly went back to what they were doing.

He walked outside and saw his friends sitting by the huge tree. He saw the confused look on their faces when they saw him holding a girl's hand. Almost never was anyone allowed to sit on their spot except for him and his friends. Rarely, any girls unless they're dating the guys.

"Who's the chick?" said Zander, he has brown hair and green eyes. He is the closest to Orion since they've been best friends ever since the kindergarten. So, he was pretty surprised seeing him bring a girl to their spot or even next to a girl in general since he knew how annoyed Orion would get when girls attached themselves at him.

Orion simply ignored him and sat down pulling Lavender next to him. She was quiet, not knowing what to say or where to look at as she felt intimidated by the group of guys sitting here.

"Aren't you the new girl?" Asked Chase, blonde hair, round framed glasses and blue eyes. Tall but not as muscular as the rest of them. He was the smart one of the group. Let's just say, he once helped Orion and Zander make their science lab go all purple in forth grade.

Lavender just nodded with flushed cheeks.

"Awww she's blushing." Cooed Jett. Which in turn made her even more red. He was the prankster. It was usually him who gets all the guys in trouble. With all of the mischievous ideas going through his head, you basically need to stay away if you don't want to be his victim.

Orion introduced them to her and vice versa, but she didn't even say a word. So, he got up and pulled her along with him. The guys asked where they were heading but Orion just ignored them and continued his way near the back of the school.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" He asked pulling her to the empty east wing. Still holding her hand in his.

"I'm s-shy." She replied quietly, blinking the tears that wants to re-surface. She knew it was her fault she was not making friends. Due to her dumb stuttering and her lack of communication. It frustrates her so much she decided it would be best if she goes back to her parents.

"Come here." He said pulling her for a hug. Which surprised him more than it did her. "It's okay, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but I promise they're good guys, at least most of the fucking time. So you don't have to worry about them okay? And if you ever don't feel comfortable just tug my arms so I know." He told her gently.

She was overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness, she hugged him tighter... thinking it was a normal gesture friends do all the time and whispered, "Thank you."

He just rubbed her back. Still not processing how did this innocent beauty was in his arm.

"We should get to cl-class." She said, looking up at him through her lashes.

"Show me your schedule." He said.

She stepped out of his arms instantly missing the warm heat he produced. She shuffled through her bag and handed him the schedule.

"We have the same schedule." He said, looking down at her unbelievable blue eyes.

She furrowed her brows and pouted, "how c-come I haven't seen y-you?"

"I'm not the best when it comes to school attendance." Orion simply stated.

"O-Oh..okay." She whispered.

"Come. Let's get you to class." He took her wrist and began to pull her to their next class P.E

Orion walked lavender to the girls locker room and told her he'll meet her outside before making his way to the boys room. Lavender walked in and saw a few girls staring at her but again, no one wanted to talk to her. She only got glared and stared at. Sighing she went to one of the changing stalls to change into her P.E clothes which consisted of the school short spandex and a jersey. The shorts showed the shape her butt-cheeks. She instantly blushed at the thought. It made her really uncomfortable but she thanked god the Jersey was long enough to cover half of the shorts.

She pulled her hair to a high ponytail before walking out the stall. She saw all the girls in the shorts and their shirts tied in a knot. She looked at the ground when they all stared at her. Once they went out, she hesitantly followed.

Orion immediately spotted her. He saw her look up and caught his eyes, she smiled and ran to come to him. He already knew he was going to be in so much trouble. He has never in his life met an angel like her. The thought of that makes him want to punch himself and to toughen up. It's only been a period and he was already obsessing over her.

She stood right infront of him, "H-hi." She whispered looking up at him with flushed cheeks. He caresses her cheeks before replying in his deep, groggy voice, "Hey." She shivered while he gulped, his Adam's Apple bobbing. He hated how fast she affected him but at the same time loved how he made her feel.

"Okay kids!! Today we're going to run for two miles and play dodgeball. The captains for today are Orion and Marcus. So after running the miles, you may pick your team." Coach Durga explained.

Orion rolled his eyes and pulled lavender towards the track field. He turned towards lavender, "Are you ready?"

She turned to him and lip her lower lips nervously and slowly nodded her head. He smirked when coach blowed the whistle. He took off real fast wanting to get this over and done with. As he was running he turned back to see how far lavender was. Turns out she was only couple steps behind him. He could tell she was trying to keep up with his pace and frankly she looked so adorable. So he slowed down to her pace and ran along her side, she looked at him from the corner of her eyes and blushed, grinning at the thoughtfulness.

Once they completed their two mile run. They sat by the bench waiting for the others to finish. Lavender got up and ran towards her gym bag, grabbing a water before running back to Orion. "H-here." She said handing Orion her water. He shook his head. "No thanks, you drink it." The girl looked dehydrated yet she still offered him her water.

"N-no, p-please drink it. I know you're t-thirsty." She persisted. Orion just took her water, pulled her to his lap while she yet a small 'yelp' and held the water towards her lips.

"Open." Was all he said. Lavender obeyed obediently and drank half of the water before holding it, "N-now what are y-you going to drink?" She pouted. He just took the bottle and drank off of it. While she blushed, her face resembling a tomato from the heat or Orion she didn't quite know.

"Are you happy now?" He asked her. She just hid her face between her hands. Her one and only thought was 'we indirectly kissed' she blushed even harder when the coach yelled, "NO PDA ON THE FIELD." And jumped off of his lap.

She looked around and saw everybody staring at them. She wanted nothing more than to hide in the covers of her bed with Mr. Bear, a present she got from her father. Orion stood up and pulled her behind him and said, "let's just fucking play already."

The coach just nodded his head and took out a coin. "Okay heads Marcus, tails Orion." He tossed it in the air and landed on his palm. "Heads. Marcus you're up first."

Marcus shouted a big yes and smirked. He turned towards Orion and said, "Lavender."

Orion clenched his jaw and his palms were in fist. He wanted to pound on that dumb fuck, but he knew he couldn't. He turned towards lavender, her eyes were wide as she doesn't know what to do.

Lavender has never been good at dodgeball mainly because she hadn't played it since the third grade. She was scared but her feet started moving towards Marcus's side. She looked at Orion and saw him glare daggers at Marcus.

Once they finished picking out the teams. It's game time.

She looked over and saw Orion telling his teammates something.. he looked so determined and clear as they nodded their heads in what seemed like fear.

As they played, one by one each person started going off the court as they got hit by the ball. All she did was stand on the edge of the court trying to not get hit by the ball. She wanted to play, she really did but was so afraid with the amount of balls flying and people running around everywhere. So she stayed put and waited for it to be over.

Before she knows it, lavender was the only person left on her team. And Orion on the other, she wanted to cry because she knew how Orion played, fudge-sticks she saw it when she stood by the corner like a child, lavender saw him take out more than half of her team and she was terrified.

But Orion just stood there, dropping the ball on his hand. He stood there patiently and softly told lavender to pick the ball on her side.

The people around gasp once Orion said the next words, "Throw it at me." Lavender furrowed her brows thinking it was a trick. Orion repeated his words firmly getting impatient already. Lavender then shot the ball softly yet, the ball touched Orion in the spot that is enough to cause lavender to win.

When the coach blew his whistle was when lavender and the rest of the student realized what Orion did, he just let her win.

Thank you for reading!!

There will be grammatical mistakes so feel free to point that out

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
1.4M 36.5K 32
There wasn't much need for people to ask since they already knew . She belonged to him , forever as they stated . Shall it be true ? I can't say. He...
10.9M 223K 62
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘚�...
1M 23K 50
•1• His tongue slips in and I get caught off guard. Woah buddy! I push back slightly and he let's go and looks into my eyes. "what?" he asks confu...