Dreamsand Memories (Jack Fros...

By usual-day-dreamer

"Do you stop believing in the moon just because the sun comes up?" Years after the the Pitch incident, Jamie... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Two

871 38 14
By usual-day-dreamer

I made a playlist for this fic on Spotify, if you want to listen to it here's the link
https://open.spotify.com/user/js-harleen-quinzel/playlist/0dYF7VdIXXRn80BZGbWYGe?si=MmXBUC_fRxCeif4q90uYnQ
The name of the playlist is "Dreamsand Memories".
Thanks for reading and I hope you like it!

***
6 years later

"Happy birthday to you~" you slowly opened your eyes, an enormous smile plastered on your face as Pippa and Jamie came inside your room, your favorite cake in hand with six candles at the top.

You gasped and sat up, beautiful (e/c) eyes staring in amazement and excitement.

Your parents sat down at your small bed as the song ended "Go on, blow your candles"

"Don't forget to make a wish" your mother said and you smiled sweetly, thinking of your wish and then blowing the candles.

"Happy birthday baby" your parents hugged you, bright smiles adorning their faces.

"Why don't we go downstairs to eat breakfast? How does that sound?" Pippa said standing up, extending her hand to you. You took it and happily walked with her towards the dining room.

"Are my aunties and uncles coming today?" You asked, your mouth full of pancakes.

"Of course! You know they wouldn't miss your sixth birthday princess" Jamie said sitting down next to Pippa.

"Is Jack coming too?"

Pippa and Jamie looked at each other, a tender smile on their faces.

"He is! Actually... he told us he has a surprise for you" Jamie said, you gasped and a huge smiled immediately appeared on your face.

"Yes, now finish so you can get ready for the guests, they'll be here at any moment"

You ate the rest of your food in a hurry. When Pippa finished, she carried you towards your bathroom to help you shower and get dressed.

"What do you think Jack's surprise is?" You asked Pippa as she dried your hair with the towel.

"I don't know, probably something really funny" you giggled.

When you were ready, you ran out of your room and downstairs to wait for everyone to arrive.

"Are you excited?" Your father said, sitting next to you

"Yes! I can't wait to show Jack what I've learnt in my figure skating classes!" You exclaimed excitedly

"I'm sure he can't wait either" he smiled at you "Wait a second"

You looked at him puzzled

"What's this behind your ear?" He said and magically appeared a small box from behind your ear.

You gasped.

"Happy birthday (y/n)" he opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace with a  moon locket, inside there was a picture of you and your father and a small poem next to it.

"Let the water settle;
You will see the moon and stars
Mirrored in your being." Jamie read as you examined the picture inside

"Every time you feel unsure or afraid, you can always talk to the moon, he will tell you the right way and guide you towards the right path. I'm always going to be with you, no matter what"

"I love it dad" you said

"Do you want me to put it on?" He asked, you nodded and handed him the necklace.

You turned around and pulled up your hair.

"There you go" he said "It looks beautiful on you" you hugged him tightly "I love you daddy"

He hugged you back and smiled "I love you too sweetheart"

The doorbell rang and you pulled away excitedly "They are here!" You ran towards the door and opened it.

"Uncle North!" You exclaimed

"Hey moonlight!" He said picking you up.

"Look what my dad gave me!" You said showing the moon locket to him.

"It looks beautiful moonlight!" He said

"Her North" Jamie said greeting the guardian.

"Jamie! Long time no see" he said hugging him tightly

"I... can't... breathe" Jamie managed to say and North pulled away rapidly "Sorry, I'm just really happy"

"Where are the others?" You asked

"They'll be here soon moonlight, don't worry" he assured you and sat down at the sofa with you on his lap

"Do you want to open the present I brought you?"

"Yes!"

"All right all right" North laughed "Just let me..." he looked inside his big coat "Bingo!" He said, taking out a box, wrapped in bright blue paper and a silver bow.

"Happy birthday moonlight"

You hugged him and grabbed the gift, unwrapping it fast.

A pair of skates met your vision and you smiled brightly.

"I know you love skating, and I also know your skates are a little old now"

You hugged North again "Thank you uncle North" the smile you gave him was so sweet and tender that he couldn't help but to smile back.

Fast knocks interrupted the moment and Pippa ran to open the door.

"That's probably Bunny, you know how much he hates the cold"

Bunny and Tooth entered the house, Bunny running towards the fireplace to melt the ice on his feet.

You hid inside North's coat and giggled quietly as Tooth and Bunny said hi to Pippa and Jamie.

"Now where's that little ankle bitter?" Bunny said looking around

"Yeah, I can't believe she is not present on her birthday party" Tooth said smiling playfully

"Have you seen her North?" Bunny said

"Don't look at me! I have no idea where she is" he said

You bursted out laughing and Bunny opened North's coat, taking you in his arms.

"There you are!" He said and tickled your tummy.

"Save me Auntie Tooth" you said between laughter and she quickly grabbed you and spun you around.

"Happy birthday princess! You are such a big girl!" You hugged her back "And so pretty" she added and placed you on the ground.

"Where's Jack?" You asked

"That troublemaker will be here soon buddy, don't worry" Bunny said and ruffled your hair affectionately.

You walked hurriedly towards the window to wait for Jack.

"Is Sandman joining us for dinner?" Pippa asked

"Probably, at this time he's working but he'll be here so don't worry" North answered

"Has there been any signs of Pitch?" Jamie whispered

"I think it's better if we wait for Jack, we'll talk after dinner" Bunny said

Jamie and Pippa nodded.

A knock made everyone turn away from each other

"It's him!" You screamed and ran towards the door

"Jack!" You said opening the door, he quickly scooped you up and gave you a kiss on your cheek.

"Hey there beautiful!" He said "I've missed you" you said grabbing his face between your small hands, pouting a little.

Jack smiled at you "I've missed you too (y/n)"

"Jack!" Jamie walked towards him and gave him a hug

"Hey there Jamie" Jack said placing you down and walking inside.

He greeted everyone in the room and then, all the guardians sat down at their usual place, ready for dinner.

"After dinner I'm taking you for your present (y/n)" Jack said, a proud smile on his face "Are you excited?"

"Yes! I'm excited to show you the new things I've learnt in my skating clases" you said

"I can't wait to see them either"

After dinner, you ran upstairs to put on your snow clothes so you could go out with Jack.

"Are you ready?" Jack asked grabbing his staff

"Yep!" You said and grabbed his free hand

"Take care of her Jack" North said in a serious tone

"Of course I will, I'm her designated guardian remember?" He said walking out with you next to him.

"Be careful" Pippa said.

Jack smiled "We will" and with that, he flew away with you in his arms.

You smiled, grabbing Jack tightly and looking down to see your house became smaller.

Jack flew you around, the night sight of the city leaving you breathless and with a warm feeling.

Jack smiled, feeling you relaxed in his arms made his heart jump in excitement.

After a few minutes, he landed on his lake. He placed you down and you sat down on a rock, already putting your ice skates on.

Jack helped you with the laces and carried you towards the lake, he froze it a little more just to be sure and then started skating with you.

You made a few spins and jumps here and there and Jack joined you happily, twirling you around and carrying you as if both of you were professional skaters.

After hours of that, you sat down in the ice, Jack following suit.

"I have a little surprise for you" Jack said.

You looked at him expectantly and he chuckled.

He made one of his signature snowflakes and turned it into a crystal charm.

"I'm never going to leave your side you hear me? I'm always going to protect you no matter what" he said, placing the charm on your new necklace

"I love you Jack" you said and for a moment Jack could see the future you in your eyes, still beautiful and still kind.

"I love you too" he placed his arm around you and pulled you up with him "It's getting late, why don't we go back"

"I don't wanna" you whined a little

"You know you mom won't let you out again if we don't go now" Jack said

"Fine" you huffed but still skated out of the frozen lake and changed back to your shoes.

Jack carried you and flew you back to your house.

***

"(y/n), why don't you go to your room while me, your mom and the guardians talk about boring adul stuff?" Jamie said.

You nodded obediently and walked upstairs towards your room.

"Has there been any signs of Pitch" Jamie asked

"Not yet" Bunny answered "That's good because we know he still doesn't know where your daughter is"

"But we still don't know his hiding place" Tooth added.

"Now, here is what we are going to do..."

You tried to listen to what they were saying, every year they would have this kind of talk, but you never really knew what for.

You sighed and decided to walk back to your room to play a little when suddenly you heard a voice calling you from the shadows.

You suddenly went into a dazed state, it was like being inside a dream.

"My sweet little (y/n)" the voice said

"Come here with me" you walked towards the hypnotic voice.

Downstairs Jack could feel something was off, he couldn't hear anything coming from your room and without question he ran towards your room everyone following suit.

Once inside, he saw Pitch riding one of his nightmares with you in his arms.

"Jack!" He heard you scream in terror and flew out the window, with Tooth behind.

North, Bunny, Pippa and Jamie quickly ran towards the sleigh to catch up with the others.

Pitch's grasp on you hardened as you cried out, eyes full of tears. You tried pushing him away but your strength was nothing compared to his.

"Stop struggling darling, I'm not going to hurt you" Pitch said smirking evilly.

Nightmares appeared and started fighting the guardians.

Jack desperately tried to destroy them so he could save you, but there were too many.

"Where's Sandy!?" Jack exclaimed as he destroyed another nightmare.

As if on cue, Sany appeared and helped the guardians fight the nightmares.

"We have to get (y/n)!" Tooth exclaimed. Jack, Tooth and Sandman hopped on the sleigh.

Pitch landed quickly, carrying you with him.

"It seems like we don't have much time" Pitch said.

With a flick of his hand, black sand appeared, he placed his hand in your forehead and transmitted it to you. Your skin turned grey, your eyes yellow and your bright hair started to turn black. Pitch smiled

"Leave her alone!" Jack screamed and jumped down the sleigh.

"But I'm not done with her yet, the fun has just started, right dear?" Your teary eyes looked at the guardians and your parents, your sobbing was the only sound.

"She has nothing to do with this!" Jamie said stepping closer "It's me who you want"

"Is that so?" Pitch raised and eyebrow

"Jamie, what are you doing?" Pippa said grabbing Jamie's arm "I won't let him take (y/n)" he said

"But Jamie he-"

"He doesn't know the truth" Jamie interrupted "I'll sacrifice myself for her sake"

"Please give (y/n) back and take me instead"

"JAMIE NO" Pippa said

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding" Pitch said, throwing your unconscious body in the snow.

Jack tried to run towards you but Pitch stopped him "Let me get my exchange first and you can take the girl back"

Nightmares charged towards Jamie, taking him towards Pitch "It was a pleaser making business with you" he said, hopping on one of his nightmares and running away, Jamie tapped with him.

"NO! Please come back" Pippa ram towards them but it was too late.

Jack quickly carried you "She's freezing"

"What do we do now?" Tears blurred his vision as he looked at the guardians for answers

Pippa ran back towards them, crying loudly.

"What happened to her?" She demanded

Sandman placed his hand on her forehead, signs appearing at the top of his head.

"Pitch placed part of his darkness inside of her" Tooth translated

"What should we do now?" Pippa asked

"Sandman can hold it, but the spell won't last forever, when the time comes she'll have to be the one to erase the darkness or the light within her"

"But she'll forget all her memories with us" North said, Jack's heart broke down.

"What?" He said

"It's for the best Jack, she-"

"NO! How do you know it's the best for her? She won't be able to see us!"

"Don't worry Jack, I won't let that happen" Pippa placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry (y/n), this is all my fault" he stroked your cheeks, tears streaming down his pale face.

"Don't be harsh on yourself Jack, this is not your fault" Bunny said

"How long will the spell last?" Pippa asked

"Until her eighteenth birthday" North translated Sandman's signs.

"We'll help you build a new life somewhere else, and when the time comes, we will be back to help you"

Sandman placed his hand on your forehead, a golden glow covered your face and your skin and hair came back to their original color, the frown on your face disappearing.

"Let's take you back home"

***

The guardians and Pippa walked towards your room, and as she Kaye's you down on your bed every guardian walked towards you to say a quiet goodbye.

"Jack will continue to watch over her Pippa, don't worry"

Everyone walked out except Jack, he waited for everyone to be out before walking towards you.

The charm he made you shinning brightly on your neck thanks to the moonlight that was coming from the window.

"I'll always be here when you need me" he said kissing your forehead "I won't let him harm you again"

And with that, he walked out with the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...