Life After Tragedy: A Dricki...

By _Sabriniii

More

Life After Tragedy: A Dricki Sequel
Chapter 1- Rehearsal
Chapter 2- What's Best
Chapter 3- CoastEnd
Chapter 4- Clue
Chapter 5- Lost and Found (Part 1)
Chapter 6- Lost and Found (Part 2)
Chapter 7- One Thing After Another
Chapter 8- The Trial
Chapter 9- The Favor
Chapter 10- The Results
Chapter 11- ALMOST Paradise...
Chapter 12- Daddy Daddy
Chapter 13- Story Tellers
Chapter 14- A Little Too Late
Chapter 15- Celebrate Good Times and Remember The Bad
Chapter 16-Like The Very First Time
Chapter 17- Please, I'm Begging You
Chapter 18-No Lie
Chapter 19-Unexpected and Unforgettable (Part 1)
Chapter 20-Unexpected and Unforgettable (Part 2)
Chapter 21- Flashback
Notification To Readers!
Chapter 22- Remember Me?
Chapter 24-Visitors
Chapter 25- Bad Karma
Chapter 26- A Very Special Day(Part 1)
Chapter 27- A Very Special Day (Part 2)
Chapter 28- Playing Match-Maker
Chapter 29- Heart Beats
Chapter 30-GRAND FINALE
BOOK NUMBER THREE!
New Book!

Chapter 23-Makes You Stronger

5.4K 84 21
By _Sabriniii

Ok so Austin, Drake, Nicki, and Olivia are at the Dricki house relaxing on the couch watching TV...

Austin- Wow, this is just like old times. Right guys? The whole gang, together, chilling. It's like a- (gco)

Olivia- Shutup! Please shutup!

Austin-*sarcasm* Wow I really feel the love!

Nicki-Boy you are gonna feel my hand upside your head if you don't be quiet!

Austin-But I was just getting to my point! Olivia, do you love mommy?

Olivia- .... Yes. She's my mom...

Austin-Mommy, do you love Liv?

Nicki- Yes... She's my only daughter. (gets teary eyed) I live her to do death...

Austin-With that being said. Kiss and make up.

Olivia- Mom.... I'm sorry that I moved out. I didn't to hurt you. I never do anything to hurt you, I was being responsible and setting a good example for my children. (about to cry) But I'm staying with Cam'ron! I don't want my daughters to grow up in separate houses that are like an hour away from each other. A girls relationship with her father is so important and I don't want them to go through what I went through as a kid, always wanting that relationship and wondering the hell my dad was. I think since I never had that relationship, I was looking for love in all the wrong places... And that's why I'm going through all this right now. (crying) And I didn't mean what I told Drake at my baby shower (sob, sniff, sob) You can see your grand kids whenever you want...

Nicki-(crying) It means so much to me, to hear that. Because I know you're growing up, but you're doing it so fast and it makes me feel better to know that I did something right because you are an amazing girl Olivia. You're beautiful, smart, caring, and talented. I am so proud (wipes away a few tears) . And you are going to be such a good mom... I love you. And I'm sorry for being so angry and stubborn with you... Do you forgive me?

Olivia- Yes! I do! (hugs her) Mommy I love you... So much

Nicki-(hugging her back) Liv baby, I love you more

Austin- Awwww! I think I'm gonna cry! (jk) Dad, isn't tht sweet?

Drake-(waking up) Huh?

Austin- Are you kidding me?! You slept through that whole thing?!

Drake- Well yea, I was tired, we had a busy ass day! And stop raising your damn voice at me! U gave you that voice! I gave you life!

Nicki- Excuse me? Who birthed him??

Drake- Well I did like 37% of the work. You're mother did the rest

Nicki- Thankyou. Me and my baby made up

Drake- Really? Finally! Mother and daughter at peace at last!

Olivia-(laughed at Drakes dramatic reaction) Yep. Hey I should be getting home it's late. I love you all, see you later (leaves out the front door and calls a cab to take her home)

Meanwhile, back at Cam'rons house, with Cam and his old friend Manuel, who stopped by to visit along with his new girlfriend Imani. BTW, they are in the living room and Ty is upstairs taking a nap...

Cam'ron-(finishing a joke). So the bartender says "what's with the big pause?"

Manuel- (laughing hysterically) I don't know why I think that's so funny because it was corny as shit! But it made me laugh (phone rings and he answers it and leaves the room to go outside to the front yard to talk privately)

Imani-(scooting over to Cams side if the couch) So... I noticed that you got rolling papers in your kitchen...

Cam- Uh, yea. I do. Why?

Imani- Could I use some?

Cam- Sure (gets his pack if premium rolling papers from the counter and sits back down next to Imani)

Imani-(takes the pack from him and takes a ziplock bag out of her purse with weed in it)

Cam-What's a pretty girl like you doing smoking weed?

Imani-(smiles at his compliment) It's a long story. Don't worry bout it (rolls her self a fat blunt and then lights it with a pink lighter she pulled out her purse)

Cam- Ok. But let me ak you something?

Imani- (exhaling smoke) What?

Cam-(gets real close to her and talks with his lips brushing her ear) Can I get some ma?

Imani-(smiles at his attempt to flirt) Sure. Puff, puff, pass. (hands the blunt to Cam)

Cam- (takes a long drag off the blunt and sighed) I haven't had this in forever!

Imani-Why?

Cam- The baby momma don't like it

Imani- Ohhh

Cam-Yea...(takes another hit off the blunt) This is good stuff tho

Imani-(smiles) Only the best :)

Cam- You must be really faded ma. You keep smiling

Imani- No! Im just happy. I like to smile

Cam- Good. You're smile is pretty

Imani-(chuckles) You're quite the charmer Cam'ron

Cam-(sly smile) You have no idea...

Meanwhile, Austin is upstairs in his room, on Skype talking to Riley...

Riley-Babe seriously, you really scared the crap out if me today. No more getting kidnapped!

Austin-(laughs a little) I'll try. 

Riley-Good... So

Austin-So...

Riley-I'm bored.

Austin-Take your shirt off

Riley-What?!

Austin-What? You never had skype sex before?

Riley-No! 

Austin-Oh... So this would make me your first time :)

Riley-Austin Graham, I am not taking my shirt off.

Austin-Fine, I'll go first (pulls his shirt over his head and drops it to the ground)

BTW, Austin is sitting on his bed with his laptop and Riley is sitting at her desk on hers...

Riley-(biting down on her bottom lip thinking ZAMN) Ok. (takes off her shirt)

Austin-Nice bra, my favorite color :)

Riley-Blue is mine too

Austin-(takes of his basketball shorts)

Riley-Nice Spongebob boxers (laughing)

Austin-Hey, Spongebob my nigga tho! (lol)

Riley-(takes off her sweatpants)

Austin-Ohhh, so you matched your bra with your panties just for me

Riley-You wish...

Austin-You ain't even ready for this baby... (taking off his bowers) You ain't even ready... (drops his boxers to the floor)

Riley-Oh my god! (starring at his "member")

Austin-Yea, I know, it's like 7 and a half inches :)

Riley-(takes off her bra)

Austin-Zamnnnnnn Ri! Got them double Ds girl!

Riley-Actually, just a D. But I'm flattered by your compliment (lol)

Suddenly Nicki bursts into Austin's room

Nicki-(holding a laundry basket) Baby, you got any dirty clothes in here? What the are you doing?

Austin-(panics and quickly shuts his laptop) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

Nicki-What the?

Austin-I CLOSED THE LAPTOP ON MY MAN PARTS!!!!!!!!!

Nicki-(drops her laundry basket) Oh my god... Ok don't panic baby boy (gets a big beach towel from the linen closet and wraps it around Austin's waist) Come on, lets take you to the ER, to see if your ok 

Austin-(trying not to cry and limping inot the car with Nicki)

Meanwhile back at Cam'rons house, Manuel and Imani left and Cam'ron was trying to clean up the house before Liv got home

Cam-(answers the door) Liv!!!! (picks her up and swings her around) You're ok! (kisses her forehead)

Liv-Hi baby! (kisses him and goes upstairs to shower and then relaxes in bed watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta)

Cam-(laying beside her and rubbing her belly) The nursery is finally done

Liv-Really?

Cam-Yea, you can see it in the morning tho

Liv-Why can't I see it now?

Cam-Because you're busy

Liv-(looks confused) Doing what?

Cam-(starts making out with Liv)

Liv-(inbetween kisses) Oh... that.

Cam-Baby get on top of me

Liv-As much as I would love to. I can't

Cam-What? Why?

Liv-Babe, I'm 8 months along in the pregnancy. If we do it, you could break my water and send me into early labor

Cam-Oh... Ewwww, images...

Liv-(laughing) Shutup!

Cam-I can wait tho (kisses Liv)

Liv-Thankyou, goodnight. (turns over on her side)

Cam-(comes close behind her and wraps his arm around her waist then kisses the back of her neck) I love you Olivia

Liv-I love you too (falls asleep)

And in Austin's hospital room, Nicki is sitting in a chair by his bed, the doctor id talking to Austin...

Doctor-So we're gonna send you home with some antibiotics cream to ease the pain and fight any infection. SO to quicken the healing process, try to do as little activity as possible, if you know what I mean...

Austin-(looks embarrased) Oh. Ok.

Doctor-(gices him a tube of cream and gives Nicki his release forms to fill out) You two can go home now... (leaves)

Back at the Dricki house...

Nicki-Drake, honey, we're back!!

Austin-(goes to lay down in his room)

Nicki-(walks into the master bedroom)

Drake-(waking up) Huh?

Nicki-Seriously?!!! Really??! You slept through that too? Your son just had to go to the emergency room to save his balls

Drake-Oh! What was he doing???

OK GUYS SO FIRST OFF, I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING BUT I HAD TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER LIKE A MILLION TIMES BECAUSE WATTPAD KEPT TRYING TO MAKE IT RATED R!!! BUT ANYWAYSSSS, OMG CAM'RON STARTED SMOKING AGAIN! AND WITH SOME CHICK LIV DOESN'T EVEN KNOW! ANDD, YAYYY LIVEY AND NICKI MADE UP! WASN'T THEIR TALK JUST  SO SWEET! MOTHER DAUGHTER LOVE <3 AND OMG AUSTIN CLOSED HIS LAPTOP ON HIS UMM... AREA.. ,LOL AND WOWWWW, DRAKE CAN SLEEP THROUGH ANYTHING CAN'T HE? LOL. OK SO COMMENT ON YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT LIV AND NICKI MAKING UP AND WEATHER OR NOT CAM'RON SHOULD BE ABLE TO SMOKE WEED OR NOT, HE IS ABOUT TO BE A GROWN MAN, BUT LIV DID SAY NO MORE... OH AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO ADD OR ASK :) BYE BARBZZZ I LOVE YOU!!!! KEEP READING BECAUSE WE ARE NEARING OUR FINAL CHAPTERS!!!!! MUAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.1K 33
Will Nicki Have A Happy Ever After or A Happy Never After With August......
248K 4.7K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N
67.8K 4.8K 22
After an almost fatal car accident due to her father's wicked ways, Onika Maraj is left blind. The 18 year old was unfortunately left with lifelong i...
303K 12K 30
g!p