Shronkey ( Shrek x Donkey)

由 shrekismygod1

This is a true story of Two Lovers and the difficulties they face so they can get their very own Happily ever... 更多

The Beginning
The plan
Ecoli!
Yandere Shrek
PREGNANT?!
Im actually shook !
Christianity
Edgy
The final battle
Bonus Chapter

The epic reunion

3.7K 30 89
由 shrekismygod1

Shrek woke up in an empty room , he was tied to a chair , he looked around as he regained consciousness. Shrek used his razor sharp toenails to cut the rope that tied him to the chair .

"Shrekiena! I know you're there !" Shrek called out .

Loud , thunder-like , footprints came thumping toward the room Shrek was in . Shrek got into a Nina-style pose and got ready to attack . The door open and to Shrek's surprise , it wasn't Shrekiena , it's was someone much worse ... it was Jesus .

Jesus was Shrek's ex fiancé, they broke up because Jesus took the last slice of pizza which is a serious felony . Shrek was shocked to see Jesus , although he hates his guts , it brought back some happy memories .

"It's been a while , my dear, Shrek ..." Jesus said  with a sinister yet seductive grin .

" why did you kidnap my Jesus ?" Shrek asked while blushing .

" I didn't kidnap you . I'm just taking back what is rightfully mine" Jesus replied as he reached out a hand to Shrek . "Be mine again, Shrek , I'll never hurt you again . I've learnt my lesson and I love you my dear" .

Shrek felt so happy to hear those words come from Jesus' mouth ,all he wanted to do was to leap into Jesus' arms and kiss him a million times , but then Shrek though back to donkey . Donkey was everything he'd ever dreamt of , he was always there for him through thick and thin and he never left his side , he loved Donkey ... and he wasn't ready to give up his happiness .

Shrek slaps awash Jesus' hand and takes a step backwards .

"I've met someone else Jesus , someone who makes me happy . He's always been the one for me and I love him with all my heart !" Shrek says . Shrek smiled when he thought about donkey . He knew in his heart he was making the right decision .

" I didn't want to have to do this ..." Jesu says as he takes out a small control panel with many small buttons on it . Jesus presses one of the buttons and a cage lowers down with none other than donkey inside .

" Shrek!" Donkey yelps as he struggles to get out .

"Let him go Jesus !" Shrek tells furiously .

Jesus' expression started to change very quickly and now he has demon wings and a demonic voice .

"  WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME SHREK! I LOVE YOU AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE YOU LOVE ME TOO!" Jesus screams as he goes to attack Donkey .

Shrek parkour jumps up the wall and rkos Jesus to the ground causing Jesus to drop the control panel . Shrek pounces towards the control panel and lowers the cage Donkey is in , he kicks open the cage and it opens . Shrek hugged Donkey quickly and then yells at him to leave so he doesn't get hurt .

" why are you protecting him Shrek , he will never love you like I do . No love will ever be able to overcome the love I have for you !" Jesus says crying .

" you're  wrong Jesus ... the love Donkey and I share is compassionate beyond words , no one understands me like Donkey . Also Donkey isn't a desperate little bitch like you ..." Shrek replies as he walks towards the door . He turns to give Jesus one last look beige saying ...

"The fighting is all ogre now ... let me live with my one true love ... if you love me , you'll let me be happy ..." Shrek turns around and leaves slamming the door behind him ... he never saw Jesus again ( because he killed himself ).

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.7K 51 6
Donald Trump and Joe Biden have a huge secret and no one knows until something tragic happens
26.9K 783 5
I'm not one of the female targets. I'm not even female. Stop chasing me! **** Fufufu... I'll defy the rules of the game as long as I get to capture y...
Indie-America 由 *Gold*

青少年小說

5.9K 577 50
Ravi Singh is a 17 year old Indian-American who finds herself caught between cultures when her father's Indian family move in with them temporarily...
3.9K 139 9
Hlo gyus And sorry' I am changing the discription So this is now 🔞+ if u are not interested in this thing so don't see Thanks 😇😇😇💜💜💜💜