So We Meet Again

By sidlonkar

More

So We Meet Again
~Meet The Royals~
~Welcome to Woodprep~
~Tough choice~
~Finally!~
~First point~
~ Sweet Dreams~
~Memories~
~Betrayals~
~Day one~
~New Friend~
~Half Truths~
~Surprises~
~Week with grandpa~

~Step One~

11 1 0
By sidlonkar

                 Friendship, it's such a wonderful thing.It is a ray of hope in a night full of darkness.It's a crutch which allows you to walk while your strength returns.I was always the girl who provided support for others, who kept rational head while chaos erupted .I had to be.I had seen the consequences of letting your heart guide.Yet, after what I said to Ryan, I was restless.I wanted to believe so badly that I was telling the truth but I wasn't.It was bullshit and I knew it.Thankfully my friends were there to help me even though they didn't know it.

                     "Stop it Jase,  we want to get them talking; not screaming." Layla had taken it on herself to get my house talking with me again.I had decided that I wouldn't interfere with this one , afterall curiosity is a powerful motive.I was sure that someone will break rule but Layla was impatient.So, here we were.Sitting with none other than Alex and his minions.Jason was in process of yelling at a poor junior to get him to talk with me.He seemed to be already breaking down.It was funny actually,  poor guy was so terrified.He was sitting straight across from Alex who was acting unfazed.I knew it was act, who could tolerate some guy yelling so close to you? But he couldn't tell Jason to shut up either. Jason belonged to black house and so as punishment for talking to me,nobody could talk to him as well.As fun as it was, I knew it wouldn't be fair.The only person at this table who will talk to me was scaredy cat junior and he was no use to me.

            "Let it be Jase.Poor kid looks terrified already.Such a wuss.It's not worth the trouble.Let's go.Maybe tomorrow we'll have better luck."

              "Yeah, let's go Jase.I need to complete that stupid maths sheet."

           We got up and started walking towards cafeteria doors.Layla and Jason were walking ahead of me arguing about maths homework.As I neared the doors, Priscilla crashed into me.Finally some one on one.I had a score to settle with her.

             "Watch it.Oh, look who it is-Her highness."

               "Well wicked witch, nice to see you too.How many poor guys you manipulated today?"

                  "That's the thing Sam, I don't need to.People like me."

            "They are scared of you Pris. They don't like you but you don't care about that, do you? As long as they follow your commands like lost puppy, you are happy."

                   "Ohh, don't you dare act like you are any better.You are nothing more than a name.Your ancestors' name.You want the same things I do."

                "Fair enough.Yes, I want what you want and have.But I don't want it to satisfy my ego.I want it so you can't have it.I am going to take everything you love away from you."

               It was an open challenge.One that I planned on winning.I had nothing to hide, I was out for blood and there was nothing she could do to stop me.Afterall, I was only claiming what was mine.

                "I would love to see you try Sam.And I would be none too happy to see you fail.Best of luck!"

               She turned on her heels and walked back to table, her table.Soon, I was going to destroy each and everyone sitting at that table.

                 I followed Jason and Lyla out the doors.I told them to go ahead,I had someone to meet.And sure enough,  he was waiting for me on the deserted second floor.

               "Took you long enough.Was that little show in cafeteria necessary? It will be over soon enough."

                I couldn't help it.I started laughing.With each burst of laughter, my anger increased.

                "Over?Are you mad? This is not even beginning.I have a lifetime of humiliation to repay them for and this is so tiny a piece that it doesn't even matter.With this step, my revenge will start and it will only end when those twelve are destroyed.I will make their life hell, burn them to ground and make sure they will never rise again."

                  "Seems like awful lot of anger for just one lousy summer, don't you think?"

                     I was shocked.In all my revenge planning, I had never once thought that people will see it as revenge for that summer prank.And why won't they? It was the only humiliation that was made public.Each other scar, I had kept hidden.They had taken lot of efforts to keep it on low too.

                 It was one more difficulty.I had to make my reasons public.It meant reliving each nightmare but I had to let it out.Keeping it all inside was what had gotten me in depression last time.This time, it will cause destruction.It will be a tornado which will destroy everything in its path.

                "First of all, this isn't me being angry.When I really get angry, you wouldn't want to be there.Secondly, it's not for that one lousy summer.For all I care, it was just a trigger.Anyways do you have what I asked for?"

              "Here, it's all on this pendrive.I just have one question "

              "Shoot."

             "You are darkentity21, aren't you? "

                "If you think I am going to admit to that, you are more stupider than you look.Hacking is a crime and I don't support it."

            "No, you are just insanely good at it."

              "Apparently not good enough since you found out my real identity."

                "It was just by chance.I found out when you tried to hack into our school security.And it was just a guess.You should've used your other aliases."

               "I didn't need to.I erased my tracks carefully.No one can prove anything."

              "You could've hacked in yourself.What did you need me for?"

                "I was running out of time.I needed someone who was already in.I am already behind my schedule."

             "Fine, but remember this conversation never happened. We don't know each other."

                "This is blind spot, right?"

                 "Yeah, one of very few.bye, I should go before anyone sees us together."

                I barely made it in time to my next class.My mood had drastically improved.Layla immediately picked up on it,

         "What got you into such good mood?Whom did you meet?"

               As I was about to answer, teacher entered the classroom.I left the subject at that.I couldn't wait for this day to end so I could start my revenge.

                  There was still something nagging at my mind.I had decided to open up my secrets but I knew I couldn't do it alone.Those were the things that I had so carefully locked away.The worst thing was that no one could collaborate with my stories.Had I come forward back then, I had chance but now it was path in dark.I had some evidence, enough to convict them but the sentence will be too short.It won't give me the satisfaction.I know revenge wasn't the way to go.The destruction will stay with me forever.I would have to bear the weight of my actions forever.It might be justified in some way but I didn't have the right.

              This was the battle that I had been fighting ever since I decided that I will have my revenge.I had thought about going to police far too many times but in the end I couldn't.I was powerful and that made any crime against me too horrible.And who I was kidding, once I went on that path there will be no turning back.I will have to come clean about everything.I wasn't strong enough to admit that half of the pain caused to me was because of my family.

                   Money has its perks and its consequences.I was the next heir to not only one but two of the biggest business empires in the world.It made me a target.Many people didn't like the thought of a mere girl controlling such big part of market.My fate made me powerful and hence, it made me dangerous.As much as I hated to admit it,Michael was right.It wasn't just about money.It was whole other world out there.It would prey on my weaknesses and currently these secrets were my weaknesses.That's why it was imperative for me to come back before I stepped in that world.Right now, I could afford to show leniency.Maybe I could forgive some offences but with that kind of power, I wasn't sure.

                I had anger, resentment in me.I kept it at bay but it was there; ready to consume me.I needed someone to pull me back from the edge and there was only one person who could do that.It was time to call reinforcements.It will be the next thing on my list.But first- the task at hand.

                  The plan had slightly changed but the end goal was still the same.I had 12 steps for 12 people and this was step one.

             Two years ago, Priscilla had decided to do a project for herself.She called it her masterpiece. She wanted to test 'Ryan Charisma'.She made a bet with him that if he will get a girl to fall hopelessly in love with him, she will do whatever he says for one month.There were only two conditions- 1.She will choose the girl & 2.He will have to prove that she is definitely in love with him.The bet was tempting and he took it.Priscilla chose me because she knew I had a crush on Ryan since forever.Michael didn't want Ryan to win the bet so he sent Mike to warn me.

                 I had always wanted to be included in their group.I wanted to be in; desperately.I thought that it was my chance to impress them, to prove that I was badass.How wrong I was! I think it would have been okay if it just stayed at that stupid summer camp but Pris made a video of whole affair and posted it on the internet.Overnight, I became a loser who was so stupid to think that a guy like Ryan will ever like a girl like me.That video was the last straw.

               That is why, the video I made was going to be the first straw.She posted my failed relationship all over the web so I will do the same.Except I am more motivated than she was.By tomorrow evening,  the whole world will see her 'perfect' relationship unravelling.

                    In every school, there is one person who knows the dirt on everyone, who keeps tabs.In this school, that was Dylan.To put in simple words, he was genius computer nerd. To top it all off, he hated the guts of "the populars".Ryan had once insulted him at a party, he insulted his intelligence.Like any grudge holding bad tempered geek, Dylan made a vow that he will destroy them using the same intelligence they once laughed at.In reality, he didn't have the guts to do anything openly but he found another way.Using security cameras placed all over the academy campus, he managed to film all the moments when any of the popular lost control and cheated in their relationships.

               He wanted to make it public but he was just scared.The populars had unique way of destroying lives of the people that crossed them.He hadn't been able to do anything until now but when he saw Ryan kissing me in the classroom,  he knew.He had seen video of my pathetic love story,  he knew of my hatred and he believed in my power.He finally approached me when he stumbled upon me trying to hack into school security network.He figured this was his chance.I just wanted the video of me and Ryan kissing but his handiwork over the years left me amazed.It was like cheating catalogue.This would destroy all the relationships between them.All the couples from populars had cheated atleast  one time or another.Singles had hooked up with someone who was too wrong, too out of their comfort zone.And yippee for me, it was all on tape!Dylan didn't wanted them to know it was him who taped so I was going to be the one who will post that video.

            The tape opened with me and Ryan kissing and ended with Michael and Priscilla.It was the perfect tape and I intended to make it famous.I emailed it to all major news channels, posted it under my name on youtube, posted it on every major social media.By tomorrow morning,  everyone will have seen it and for the first time will see the  unity between the populars crumbled to bits.They might mend the friendships but they will never get back the trust.There  will always be  the resentment, doubt , self-loathing, sense of betrayal and humiliation .Finally they will feel the fraction of what I felt and they will know it was me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.3K 34
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
208K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
173K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!