~Finally!~

Soon, my wait came to an end. It was time for sorting. They called all the new students forward. It was quiet a lot but heads already knew about each freshman. The sorting was already done. This was just formality. I was sure that they thought I would choose golden house. I belonged there. Too bad, I had no plans of joining golden house.

        Finally, it was my turn. Now, the sole focus was on me. After all I was the new girl. Everyone was curious about me. I looked into eyes of each house head. I knew them all. Two years ago, I would have joined academy with them if everything had gone as planned.

Priscilla Macbeth, proud leader of golden house spoke up,

         "Ms. Roy, welcome to Woodprep. I am sure you are aware of our system. We don't have your past records which is unusual I must say. So we will have to go by what we know. It will be public sorting."

        "Whatever, I don't care. As for my records, you will never see them. Don't worry. Shall we start?"

          I made sure to keep my face and voice void of any emotion. If I had showed slightest of emotion, they were sure to take advantage of it.

        "Well, state your choice. We will think over it and announce our decision."

         Announce our decision, what did they think of themselves?

          "I have decided."

          "What is it?"

          I deliberately let the silence prolong. I wanted to bring them to the edge and then push them down.

        "I want to be in black house."

                   Again, it was like time stopped. I am sure they were looking at me like I was crazy. Maybe I was but I didn't give a damn. No one CHOSE Black house. The people who were too weird were THROWN there.

            "Are you sure?"

             "Yes."

             Again, the look on their faces. I wish I had camera just then. Finally the person I was waiting for spoke,

        "I know you were crazy but not this much. Think again, sis."

A/N- Her brother is finally in the game. He is very important to the story. Please comment. Sorry for not uploading sooner. KEEP WRITING KEEP SMILING:)